Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it unhealthy to eat the communion wafer?

razoros

Yes, I googled what this piece of shit is called and that's what I got. "Communion wafer".
Anyways, I'm talking about this round white-ish piece of bread that xians eat in church.
I am underaged and need to go to church because of my craphead xian parents. I was wondering if it's (physically and spiritually speaking) unhealthy to eat the communion wafer.

"... For those who are under 18, when forced to go to church, just concentrate on Father Satan. Don't take part in any of the prayers. If you are forced to take the communion host, you can hold it in your mouth, ask to use the restroom and spit it in the toilet."
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... erage.html 

---In [email protected], <razoros@... wrote :
Yes, I googled what this piece of shit is called and that's what I got. "Communion wafer".
Anyways, I'm talking about this round white-ish piece of bread that xians eat in church.
I am underaged and need to go to church because of my craphead xian parents. I was wondering if it's (physically and spiritually speaking) unhealthy to eat the communion wafer.

To be honest, I've never eaten one of those nor heard of them. But if i were you i wouldn't eat anything offered by a xian priest, that's if i can get away with it.

Good luck.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Well it is used in the 'eat his body drink his flesh' which is jewish witchcraft. You can't always refuse it but I think the principle is 'do not join into anything that curses your own'.

@razoros
The joo xion *god* forces reaffirmation every so often. Communion is their way to reinforce the brainwashing. Notice how everyone seems to be in a trance afterwords?! Father Satan understands when His children is forced to participate. However, do your best to not have any go down your throat. Focus on Father Satan throughout the service. 
Usually when communion is offered the *body* and *blood* is passed around or you are expected to go up front. If forced to attend focus on Father Satan. 
What I would do.... When the communion is passed palm the wafer and throw it away as soon as you can. A tissue in your hand may help. Find an empty cup on the tray or if none empty get a full one and pour the liquid on the floor under your seat. Churches have carpets and it won't be notced right away.
If you're forced to go up front, have a tissue in your hand. Focus on Father Satan. Spit it out into the tissue as soon as possible. Now a days this wafer dissolves quickly. There may be no time to excuse yourself to the bathroom before it's dissolved and down your throat. If administered the *blood* by a priest, it would be easy to put your tongue against the front teeth and pretend to take some. Again clean your mouth into the tissue, allowing none to go down your throat. Focus on Father Satan.
Hail SatanHail Lilith

Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 9:41 AM, razoros@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Yes, I googled what this piece of shit is called and that's what I got. "Communion wafer".

I don't know about unhealthiness of it, but when I was forced into going to church & eating it, I would spit it out as soon as posible (like pretending that I needed to sneeze/cough & than covering my mouth with a tissue in witch I spit out that crap) - it made me sick having that thing in my mouth ?

Ask to use the restroom and spit that disgusting thing in the trash where it belongs, you can also visalize the satanic blue flame upon your self for protection from the enemy. Also meditate and talk to Father he will guide you. Be discreet, be safe, and good luck friend.HAIL SATAN!

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 4:10 AM, oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   To be honest, I've never eaten one of those nor heard of them. But if i were you i wouldn't eat anything offered by a xian priest, that's if i can get away with it.

Good luck.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The energy of the religion projected onto the wafer is just a backdoor into the religious mind and soul of all the people on the planet who are religious.  Communion means you are just spiritually/psychically communing with that group soul mind when you do ritualistic things like partake of the wafer.  Communion, Communing, Commune are essentially derivitives of the same word meaning the underlying base action is the same which is "shared communication."  Later on they came up with and turned it into a Politic called Communism. If you strip all the political and religious non-sense away it is just spiritual psychic communication.  You do the same with the Gods everyday.  So should you partake of it?  It is nothing more than just a simple wafer.  You could just as easily disempower it..eat it...and not look suspicious of all the people around you by taking it and throwing it away.  Naturally of course doing all this will depend on the power of your soul aura and how you use it.

On Jan 31, 2017, at 10:56 AM, "'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @razoros
The joo xion *god* forces reaffirmation every so often. Communion is their way to reinforce the brainwashing. Notice how everyone seems to be in a trance afterwords?! Father Satan understands when His children is forced to participate. However, do your best to not have any go down your throat. Focus on Father Satan throughout the service. 
Usually when communion is offered the *body* and *blood* is passed around or you are expected to go up front. If forced to attend focus on Father Satan. 
What I would do.... When the communion is passed palm the wafer and throw it away as soon as you can. A tissue in your hand may help. Find an empty cup on the tray or if none empty get a full one and pour the liquid on the floor under your seat. Churches have carpets and it won't be notced right away.
If you're forced to go up front, have a tissue in your hand. Focus on Father Satan. Spit it out into the tissue as soon as possible. Now a days this wafer dissolves quickly. There may be no time to excuse yourself to the bathroom before it's dissolved and down your throat. If administered the *blood* by a priest, it would be easy to put your tongue against the front teeth and pretend to take some. Again clean your mouth into the tissue, allowing none to go down your throat. Focus on Father Satan.
Hail SatanHail Lilith

Dehna

Thanks! If I am unsuccessful with the method that lisadragomir described, I will instead eat it but focus on blue satanic fire vaporizing the wafer as it is in my mouth/throat. 
On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 6:10, Raptor RokN Roll roknraptor@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
The energy of the religion projected onto the wafer is just a backdoor into the religious mind and soul of all the people on the planet who are religious.  Communion means you are just spiritually/psychically communing with that group soul mind when you do ritualistic things like partake of the wafer.  Communion, Communing, Commune are essentially derivitives of the same word meaning the underlying base action is the same which is "shared communication."  Later on they came up with and turned it into a Politic called Communism. If you strip all the political and religious non-sense away it is just spiritual psychic communication.  You do the same with the Gods everyday.  So should you partake of it?  It is nothing more than just a simple wafer.  You could just as easily disempower it..eat it...and not look suspicious of all the people around you by taking it and throwing it away.  Naturally of course doing all this will depend on the power of your soul aura and how you use it.

On Jan 31, 2017, at 10:56 A[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
  @razoros
Hail SatanHail Lilith

Dehna

Dude! I cant believe I didn't think of that! (I'm serious) I cant go to the toilet or anything and I cant plain spit it out, either because I'm with my xiantards in the very first row (and they don't want people to know that I don't believe in their "god"). But, in theory, it should work to pretend sneezing and spitting it out into a tissue. Thanks! I'll definetly try it out. 
On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 8:25, lisadragomir13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I don't know about unhealthiness of it, but when I was forced into going to church & eating it, I would spit it out as soon as posible (like pretending that I needed to sneeze/cough & than covering my mouth with a tissue in witch I spit out that crap) - it made me sick having that thing in my mouth ?

This is what you will do if you have no choice but to eat that crap, call on the name of satan three times , ask him to destroy any effect it will have on you, after eatin it, when you get home, clean your aura , i think it should help,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back