Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it safe for our kind o do voodoo? also are the voodoo gods our Go

rickbinge27

im just asking to make sure it is safe. also I am wondering if the voodoo Gods are our Gods but with different names? Or are the voodoo Gods in fact the lower Gods and on the same side as Enki? Thank you all for your time and concearn.

I went back through the messages in the group and located the reply furnished by HPS Maxine. I hope this helps you. It doesn't contain the deity info as pertains to the voodoo, but it should clear up a little of your question.

Hail Satan!!

"Truth be known, most of the Far Eastern spiritual disciplines were given to
humanity by the Gods of Hell. Rule of thumb: Use whatever works for you. Voodoo,
Huna, Reiki, etc. The only exceptions are if it has any hebrew or christian
elements in it, then leave it alone. Voodoo for example originated in African
Paganism. When Africans came to the Americas, some aspects of Voodoo got mixed
with catholicism. This is what you have to watch out for, this type of thing,
for example.

As we all know, the original religions have been corrupted because of xian
infestation. Use your own common sense and always know who you are working with
in regards to the Gods."

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ricky Bing <rickbinge27@... wrote:

well i guess not one single soul knows, wich very much disturbs me. I am very interested in knowing this because I would hate to disrespect the Gods in any way. I have searched myself and just cant find the answer. I would appreciate if anyone knows the answer to please let me know. thanks again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back