Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it possible?

perseus1g

Is it possible my friends( I am new and would like to become friends with all of you) :), for us to summon demons and gain the ability to have telekineses, I saw that one demon on the list had the ability and wondered if it's possible for us to obtain this power from a demon if so then what price would it take to have it or other abilities? I hope you all can see this and that all of your lives are going well if not spectacular this summer!

No, we don't gain instant abilities. We do practice power meditation for months or years to unlock them, they are dormant inside our souls. Developing your soul is hard work and cannot be done instantly. The Gods/Daemons and Enki/Satan are the bringers of knowledge, they teach us spiritual techniques like kundalini yoga and power meditations. Actually laziness and wanting instant power is discouraged in SS, we're hard working people and we love our Gods, we don't try to use them just to gain powers. And they love us in return.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@... wrote:

Is it possible my friends( I am new and would like to become friends with all of you) :), for us to summon demons and gain the ability to have telekineses, I saw that one demon on the list had the ability and wondered if it's possible for us to obtain this power from a demon if so then what price would it take to have it or other abilities? I hope you all can see this and that all of your lives are going well if not spectacular this summer!

I'm not sure but I really think you got the wrong idea. I mean you seem to think Satanism is the typical power hungry thing the xians talk about. We're not, we merely follow our nature, we're being humans as opposed to try to be something artificial like the enemy lies do. But Satan/Enki and the Gods help us evolve and ALL humanity evolve to the next level. They are the true Gods of humanity, they are not "evil" or bad, they are actually the good guys. Spiritual Satanism is actually the true and original religion of humanity.

Christianity and the other enemy hoaxes are the real evil lies and against humanity, they massmurdered millions of people, destroyed spiritual knowledge and ancient libraries, made up suicidal anti-life and anti-human teachings to keep people slaves and on a low spiritual level. And the ones who are behind it make a real profit from the knowledge they keep to their hands.

It's been said that Satan/Enki wants all of His knowledge to be available to ALL Gentiles so we may evolve and become better. Not kept in the hands of a few.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, we don't gain instant abilities. We do practice power meditation for months or years to unlock them, they are dormant inside our souls. Developing your soul is hard work and cannot be done instantly. The Gods/Daemons and Enki/Satan are the bringers of knowledge, they teach us spiritual techniques like kundalini yoga and power meditations. Actually laziness and wanting instant power is discouraged in SS, we're hard working people and we love our Gods, we don't try to use them just to gain powers. And they love us in return.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@ wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is it possible?
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 12:01:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm not sure but I really think you got the wrong idea. I mean you seem to think Satanism is the typical power hungry thing the xians talk about. We're not, we merely follow our nature, we're being humans as opposed to try to be something artificial like the enemy lies do. But Satan/Enki and the Gods help us evolve and ALL humanity evolve to the next level. They are the true Gods of humanity, they are not "evil" or bad, they are actually the good guys. Spiritual Satanism is actually the true and original religion of humanity.

Christianity and the other enemy hoaxes are the real evil lies and against humanity, they massmurdered millions of people, destroyed spiritual knowledge and ancient libraries, made up suicidal anti-life and anti-human teachings to keep people slaves and on a low spiritual level. And the ones who are behind it make a real profit from the knowledge they keep to their hands.

It's been said that Satan/Enki wants all of His knowledge to be available to ALL Gentiles so we may evolve and become better. Not kept in the hands of a few.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@ wrote:

[/TD]

Yeah. I believe it is possible. However, you need to empower yourself. I know this is a thing nearly all, if not all beginners think at the beginning. The gods do not just give us power, and everything we want. It is a path of freedom and independence. They give us knowledge and other such things. But you must meditate and empower yourself. You must show that you are strong in yourself. And in my opinion aid in the war. You must give to receive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I'm not sure but I really think you got the wrong idea. I mean you seem to think Satanism is the typical power hungry thing the xians talk about. We're not, we merely follow our nature, we're being humans as opposed to try to be something artificial like the enemy lies do. But Satan/Enki and the Gods help us evolve and ALL humanity evolve to the next level. They are the true Gods of humanity, they are not "evil" or bad, they are actually the good guys. Spiritual Satanism is actually the true and original religion of humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]If you are new it is you will not be able to see or hear them,unless you have been meditating for a while,and have opened you chakras,and especially the ones ones that have to do with your astral sight and hearing.That is the way you communicate with the Gods and they you.And if you are not dedicated you really don't need too.My suggestion is read  joyofsatan.com ,and start a meditation program to open you chakras,and do the dedication when you are ready.Then when you feel you are open enough,you can summon any God you choose. 

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/19/12, perseus1g <perseus1g@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it possible?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 7:03 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back