Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it possible to see the future?

ktrv

I don’t mean to like see that’s gonna happen and that and that.But like to see hints which would later make sense after it happend.I started doing more meditation and trying to make a bond with my Gd and had almost 3days in a row a diffrent dream which when i wake up there is a part i only rember which would later happen that day.Like for example before those dreams i seen blood on me in my imagination like had a feeling of blood on my,later that night two of my frends had a fight and becouse we are all frends i went to separate them and blood got on me almost the way i seen it.Also these dreams happend for the last 2-3 days i seen like a let’s say a person doing something and saying something about us being in a fight,later that day i found out they are angry at me for some reason unknown to me.Also the night after i seen a way in which our conversation(me and that person) would and and guess what it did the same way i dreamed.(These dreams are not detailed and not like a 1:1 how it will happen but there like a hint of what will happen)Now im not saying i can see the future im just curious is it connected with all this and is it even possible or is it just a coincidence.

I would like other’s opinion on this as i know there is “some kind of telling what will happen” but is it possible in this way and has anyone had similar experience.

It's not hard to travel lucidly through the timeline especially your own. There are many people who have had dreams or visions that come true. There are obvious ways how it works like the laws of physics in the ways we see things. It is scientifically proven that our brains are constantly seeing seconds ahead in time and processing that information as a survival instinct for fast enough reflexes in dangerous situations. What I mean by scientific laws if you think of time in a multidimensional aspect there are specific ways it interacts with itself and us.

The future is not fixed. But it is possible to predict some events, and it is common for people who have a heightened sensitivity to do so; this is also visible in the birth chart.
That’s probably why i see like a hint of what’s about to happen not the whole thing.Also how could i see that in my birth chart?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back