Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it possible to physically drain ones energy when directing to som

Mary-anne

My daughter had a extreamely severe allergic reaction last night and i was directing energy towards her both to keep her calm and also to keep her airways open until paramedics could arrive

This morning i woke with the worst headache in the history of headaches and felt weak so my question is did i physically drain myself

Yes, you probably gave her your energy. When directing energy to others, make sure it's universal energy and not your own. That way it's unlimited, and it wont drain you. Breath in white-gold energy, do some breathing exercises, you'll be fine soon enough.

That aside, I hope your daughter is ok :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

My daughter had a extreamely severe allergic reaction last night and i was directing energy towards her both to keep her calm and also to keep her airways open until paramedics could arrive

This morning i woke with the worst headache in the history of headaches and felt weak so my question is did i physically drain myself

I found what you did very beautiful, congratulations. Yes, but start inhaling energy and do some Kundalini yoga, it will boost you back up.

She will be fine, make it happen so she makes it safe always.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back