Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it possible to heal a major disease?

platinumsquid93

just curious how powerful would u have to be to heal a disease like diabetes? im a diabetic (type 1) and i'm having issues with my blood sugar and its really stressing me out. pretty much whenever my sugar goes high it slowly destroys my body. i think its affecting my chakras too because when my sugars too high or low my aura gets grey mixed into it. could i make a deal with a demon to cure it or should i try the healing method on the JoS? im really sick of dealing with this and i dont want to die when im like 50 so any advice would be awesome

Let's take a look at the root problem of Diabetes.

It's the pancreas not secreting enough Insulin.

If u steadily and daily direct energy at your pancreas, affirm the energy then the problem will go away.

Also, eating healthily and taking ur meds will speed up the process.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "platinumsquid93" <platinumsquid93@... wrote:

just curious how powerful would u have to be to heal a disease like diabetes? im a diabetic (type 1) and i'm having issues with my blood sugar and its really stressing me out. pretty much whenever my sugar goes high it slowly destroys my body. i think its affecting my chakras too because when my sugars too high or low my aura gets grey mixed into it. could i make a deal with a demon to cure it or should i try the healing method on the JoS? im really sick of dealing with this and i dont want to die when im like 50 so any advice would be awesome

Buer can heal that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:

If u steadily and daily direct energy at your pancreas, affirm the energy then the problem will go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "platinumsquid93" <platinumsquid93@ wrote:

Buer can heal that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "platinumsquid93" <platinumsquid93@ wrote:

it would take quite some time and alot of affermation, you could possible make some sort of a deal with an Annunaki yes...i am sure they would help you

Hail Enki !!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 1:31:02 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] is it possible to heal a major disease?

No offence, you guys are both iddiotic, i am a type 1 diabetic aswell, and i am under weight because of high aswell, YOU WILL NOT DIE AT 50 you can live a normal healthy life, what your going through is puberty, it rasies Blood suger levels, i know, its happening to me, no i do not suggest making a deal or trying to heal it, it may feel like its messing with them, but its not also @ SETH type one Does not Secrete any insulin, the beta cells Are dead, due to the immune system, and type ones take no medication except (currently for life) Insulin's suck as : Humalog, Novalog, Lantus, Lentin, and NPH (thats what i know of) good luck mate and Hold on in there :p

i agree with andre buer is a demon that would be able to heal that, but i also have a friend who has the same thing he found another way (my freind is a satanist as well)he told me that he used hi arua in some way i cant remember how though but if i do ill tell u k

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Buer can heal that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@ wrote:

The problem with your statement is that with type 1 diabetes the pancreas produces no insulin. For type 1 there are no meds, eccept direct insulin injection, your likely thinking of type 2.
Also while these methods of healing do work at times, don't dismiss actual medical attention, the best solution is in stem cell research, and other technologies

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back