Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it possible to dedicate an space or house as well as just yoursel

lowrynick

i have done the dedication ritual few years ago, but i was wondering, is there a way to dedicate my home as well? or just to make satan and his demons felt in my home? i ask because i ofcourse love satan, but i live with 3 xians and i want them to feel satan's presence the second the walk into the home everyday, and know this is satan's house not "god's" is this possible?
thank you for any help brothers and sister

HAIL SATAN!

Hahaha thats a good idea

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 10:33 AM IST lowrynick wrote:

i have done the dedication ritual few years ago, but i was wondering, is there a way to dedicate my home as well? or just to make satan and his demons felt in my home? i ask because i ofcourse love satan, but i live with 3 xians and i want them to feel satan's presence the second the walk into the home everyday, and know this is satan's house not "god's" is this possible?

HAIL SATAN!

Of course its possible!!! And it goes without saying that these things should be done after dedication.

Cleanse your home with sage, charge it with a protective rune or runes, put aura of blue energy around it and in it.

Stand at your altar and dedicate your home to Satan and the Gods of Hell.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

i hear what you are saying but i must say one thing though
always remember that SATAN IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry to have to be so blunt but just telling the truth.
but if you say something like satans house and not the false BS god shithova jehovas (aka jewhova) house then yeah that would be a more accurate statement.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is it possible to dedicate an space or house as well as just yourself?

Of course its possible!!! And it goes without saying that these things should be done after dedication.

Cleanse your home with sage, charge it with a protective rune or runes, put aura of blue energy around it and in it.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Are you referring to me?

Trust me, I know that Satan is my God.

And I don't read anything in my last post that deters from that.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

but if you say something like satans house and not the false BS god shithova jehovas (aka jewhova) house then yeah that would be a more accurate statement.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is it possible to dedicate an space or house as well as just yourself?

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

no i was referring to the person who started this message/started this topic

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 9:11 AM

Are you referring to me?

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

lowrynick i believe it was

Are you referring to me?

hailz

hailz

HAIL SATAN!

Yes i know Satan is god, but I'm sure you know what i meant by not "god's house"

no i was referring to the person who started this message/started this topic

Are you referring to me?

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@ wrote:

hailz

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back