Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it over?

nino

Kalergi’s plan is going full speed in Europe. They get refugees inside while saying nothing in the media. Every single one is a male of military age.
Kalergi’s plan was simple. In order for the Jews to enslave humanity everyone has to be a race mixed abomination while Jews remain pure and conquer us.
White women hate us, they abort our kids, transexuality and homosexuality is promoted. Race mixing promoted in posters everywhere. Everywhere I look I see immigrants. Microchips and 5G incoming.
They’re tracking us and releasing private data.

They are getting close to creating their slave population white African Asian hybrids.

We need the gods.

Europe is not looking good but in USA it isn’t that bad not yet atleast. I like women but you’re right most of them are rabid leftists and hate us. By the time everything is over the weak whites will be weeded out and destroyed while we will go on to carry out the new Reich and execute Satans will, that gives us great power and protection.

nino said:
We need the gods.

Better get kickin' on up those RTRs where you can then because they aren't gonna be here on-planet for a looong time still.

We are the primary ground force against the enemy's influence on this planet right now and by all hell we're not going down with a fight. It's not over until we make it so, either in the positive light by beating down the enemy or in the negative light by letting them win.

It's inevitable there are going to be things that will happen in favour of the enemy out of our control, but in that sense we adapt to the circumstances to keep fighting, that's all there is to it, this does not mean it's the end of humanity. By all accounts the dark ages where the church was virtually in full control with death, disease, murder and zero human rights could've been when it 'was over' but it wasn't because gentiles even though we had to hide our pagan beliefs, even though we had to play along with the 'big brother' corrupted society, we eventually rose to fight back with pressure until the church's control began to dismantle and we started once again to move up.

If we're to enter a dark age sequel then we adapt all the same just as we had before to survive and keep fighting. Should we enter such a dark age, it will be no where near as long as the middles ages, and then when we rise and break out of this one it will be the last time we'll ever need to. Freedom and triumph will be ours.

It's only the end if you let it.

nino said:
Kalergi’s plan is going full speed in Europe. They get refugees inside while saying nothing in the media. Every single one is a male of military age.
Kalergi’s plan was simple. In order for the Jews to enslave humanity everyone has to be a race mixed abomination while Jews remain pure and conquer us.
White women hate us, they abort our kids, transexuality and homosexuality is promoted. Race mixing promoted in posters everywhere. Everywhere I look I see immigrants. Microchips and 5G incoming.
They’re tracking us and releasing private data.

They are getting close to creating their slave population white African Asian hybrids.

We need the gods.

Stay strong on the Final RTR brother:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39223

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back