Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it okay ?????

bid_farewell_chris

now i know quite a few people may not agree but i have made a personal choice to become a vegetarian and im wondering is it okay to be a vegetarian in satanism any answers will be appreciated and please dont bash or make fun of my choice

Hail Satan!!!!!

There are no set standards to being a Satanist, be true to yourself and  what benefits you most. If you want to be a vegetarian that's your choice, more power to you. Me personally I couldn't live without meat, but to each his own.                Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 10:37:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it okay ?????

now i know quite a few people may not agree but i have made a personal choice to become a vegetarian and im wondering is it okay to be a vegetarian in satanism any answers will be appreciated and please dont bash or make fun of my choice

Hail Satan!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bid_farewell_chris" <bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!
if you want to be a vegetarian, thats your decision, dont ask for any ones permission.

You can choose any lifestyle in Satanism and it will be ok as long as you aren't hurting anyone who doesn't deserve it.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bid_farewell_chris" <bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!

IT IS YOU CHOICE WITH WHOM YOU HAVE SEX, WHAT YOU EAT - AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT HURT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

Hail Satan!!!!!

Hello there,

yes I think it's o.k, don't think Father Satan could have anything against being a vegetarians because he is the protector of animals and children.
So you trying to protect, or at least not to harm, any animals would more likely please Father Satan then anger him.

Ave Enki and the gods of old!

i dont get it, why would someone lash out at you for choosing not to eat something that was once alive? i can see why people turn to vegetarianism, i personally couldnt handle it, i love my meat...sorry. but yeah i think satan and the others wouldnt mind if you prefered not to eat meat. just understand the disadvantages you would have. and stock up on pills. you wouldnt get much protein from veges...but tofu i guess...lol. good luck   hail enki

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 6 June, 2009 1:37:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it okay ?????

Hail Satan!!!!!

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

<pre> Well done on choosing to be your own person and making such a strong decision.

There is no rules on what you can and can't eat, just remember that everything is sacred and should.nt be harmed, but you also need to remember that our bodies are designed to have a variety of proteins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids some of which come from meat (make sure to take supplements or have a well balanced diet) so at the end of the day it is your decision and no one can tell you its right or wrong!!

HAIL ENKI!!
</pre>

It's okay, because am a vegetarian. Been one for 7 years now.
Father Satan or any of the Gods haven't said anything to me about
not to be one. So I believe it's okay then. I really do love animals
too, and plan on becoming a veterinarian also.

Hail Satan and the Gods of the old!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hey [/IMG]Fri Jun 5, 2009 11:12 pm (PDT)

Hail Satan!!!!!
 [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back