Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it okay to progress slowly??

the_eye_of_anubis

Greetings to everyone,
I have a question: Many days ago I was doing some tarot readings with a SS friend of mine and then I decided to contact my GD, Hagenti, to ask her if I'm doing fine with my spiritual path and if I need to work more on something (we gently asked her to answer my question through my tarot deck). From what the cards have answered, I am advancing, but quite slowly since I still have some thought forms/things that I have a hard time accepting that are still attached to me.
It is true that things have not been rosy lately, but even though I find it difficult to do many things and to accept many of my flaws, I keep on meditating.
Do you think it's okay to move forward even if the pace is a little slower than expected?
thanks for your answers,

Hail Satan and the Gods!! 🫶

Slow and steady, the pace will grow with your level, don't give it much thought and keep going, you are doing great!

I would say that's normal.

Some people advance at a faster rate than others, but a mountain is climbed step by step. Even if it seems uneventful at first, we get to the top eventually, and we can see the view.

I have read a few times now, that a lot of members who are advanced and have many abilities, didn't experience much in the beginning. They have put effort in for years and years.

Greetings to everyone,
I have a question: Many days ago I was doing some tarot readings with a SS friend of mine and then I decided to contact my GD, Hagenti, to ask her if I'm doing fine with my spiritual path and if I need to work more on something (we gently asked her to answer my question through my tarot deck). From what the cards have answered, I am advancing, but quite slowly since I still have some thought forms/things that I have a hard time accepting that are still attached to me.
It is true that things have not been rosy lately, but even though I find it difficult to do many things and to accept many of my flaws, I keep on meditating.
Do you think it's okay to move forward even if the pace is a little slower than expected?
thanks for your answers,

Hail Satan and the Gods!! 🫶
Don't worry, your doubt is understandable, but remember:
1) Advancing is not a race
2) People who rush get nothing, you don't get much progress by rushing
3) Much better is a person who doesn't do too many things; but does them consistently every day, rather than someone who wants to overdo it, but then stops on the eleventh day because he "loses interest."

You must progress steadily every day, not tire yourself out mentally to the point where living the next day with meditative consistency becomes burdensome. Really take what you think is your time.

Personally I find that meditating constantly is really enjoyable and helps me a lot on every level. I've been updating my meditation program for a while so that it's sustainable over time and I'm enjoying it so much! If taken without haste, meditation truly becomes a moment of happiness, well-being for yourself and even a sort of "peace of mind" and "psychological enjoyment", as well as a great opportunity to advance spiritually in power. It is truly no coincidence that the Gods promote meditation!

When I did too much, I'm not saying I wasn't consistent, but I felt it as a burden, so probably if I had continued like this in the long run I would have stopped. Instead, by meditating properly and not "overdoing it", I feel so good and relaxed that it may be that I spontaneously feel the desire to meditate even with extra sessions. So really, the key here is to do what you feel is right for you; and, above all, don't experience it with anxiety and worries (which is the suggestion I always give).

Enjoy the journey, as you arrive to higher goals you will slowly look at where you started from and you will be fully satisfied with yourself, I assure you, and this will be something that those in a hurry who stop immediately because they weigh themselves down mentally will NEVER be able to understand!

Of course you can. Previously I tried to do many things in one day. I thought it was a bad idea. I changed the rhythm and gradually added more elements. But the effects are much better than before. Everyone is different. Do what makes you feel good. Best regards

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” - Lao Tzu
Meaning, as long as you continue the process at your own pace, you'll get where you need to be at the right time for you.

This also reminds me of a conversation with my Guardian Demon I had some years ago, that I talked about before on the forums.

I was looking at the sky and wondering why I am advancing so slowly, I felt so low, and I made an analogy looking at the sky, and I said that "I am advancing just like that cloud is moving". There were 2 clouds in the sky, in my eyes, neither of them were moving, it was a sunny, clear day, so my analogy was about me not advancing at all.

So right then, I heard my Guardian talk to me. He told me that "Yes! That is exactly how you do advance.. The clouds are constantly moving forward, no matter what you see, no matter that you see no progress, they are moving forward. You do not look at them for 2 minutes and you turn to see that they are in a totally different place, having a totally different shape."

And while He said that, and while I was thinking about what He said, I turned back to see that the cloud I was talking about earlier, was now in a totally different place, having a completely different shape.

This is something to remember next time you barely see any progress. Look at the clouds :)

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” - Lao Tzu
Meaning, as long as you continue the process at your own pace, you'll get where you need to be at the right time for you.

This also reminds me of a conversation with my Guardian Demon I had some years ago, that I talked about before on the forums.

I was looking at the sky and wondering why I am advancing so slowly, I felt so low, and I made an analogy looking at the sky, and I said that "I am advancing just like that cloud is moving". There were 2 clouds in the sky, in my eyes, neither of them were moving, it was a sunny, clear day, so my analogy was about me not advancing at all.

So right then, I heard my Guardian talk to me. He told me that "Yes! That is exactly how you do advance.. The clouds are constantly moving forward, no matter what you see, no matter that you see no progress, they are moving forward. You do not look at them for 2 minutes and you turn to see that they are in a totally different place, having a totally different shape."

And while He said that, and while I was thinking about what He said, I turned back to see that the cloud I was talking about earlier, was now in a totally different place, having a completely different shape.

This is something to remember next time you barely see any progress. Look at the clouds :)
You made me cry...thank you and your Guardian Demon so much ❤️❤️❤️

Of course you can. Previously I tried to do many things in one day. I thought it was a bad idea. I changed the rhythm and gradually added more elements. But the effects are much better than before. Everyone is different. Do what makes you feel good. Best regards
Don't worry, your doubt is understandable, but remember:
1) Advancing is not a race
2) People who rush get nothing, you don't get much progress by rushing
3) Much better is a person who doesn't do too many things; but does them consistently every day, rather than someone who wants to overdo it, but then stops on the eleventh day because he "loses interest."

You must progress steadily every day, not tire yourself out mentally to the point where living the next day with meditative consistency becomes burdensome. Really take what you think is your time.

Personally I find that meditating constantly is really enjoyable and helps me a lot on every level. I've been updating my meditation program for a while so that it's sustainable over time and I'm enjoying it so much! If taken without haste, meditation truly becomes a moment of happiness, well-being for yourself and even a sort of "peace of mind" and "psychological enjoyment", as well as a great opportunity to advance spiritually in power. It is truly no coincidence that the Gods promote meditation!

When I did too much, I'm not saying I wasn't consistent, but I felt it as a burden, so probably if I had continued like this in the long run I would have stopped. Instead, by meditating properly and not "overdoing it", I feel so good and relaxed that it may be that I spontaneously feel the desire to meditate even with extra sessions. So really, the key here is to do what you feel is right for you; and, above all, don't experience it with anxiety and worries (which is the suggestion I always give).

Enjoy the journey, as you arrive to higher goals you will slowly look at where you started from and you will be fully satisfied with yourself, I assure you, and this will be something that those in a hurry who stop immediately because they weigh themselves down mentally will NEVER be able to understand!
Thank you for your kind words... You know, due to my tiring job and other stuff that I have to take care about in everyday life, I don't Always spend so much time on the forums or on the JOS website and I feel so guilty about It, because I have SS Friends in that on the contrary spend a good part of their day on there. A dear brother told me not to worry about that for the most important thing is to be consistent in meditation, but I feel so guilty anyway. These days I've been on vacation and all I did was resting and enjoying the beauty of summer,without caring too much about my phone or computer. It's been amazing, I felt the presence of the Gods many times, but sometimes I still feel sad because I feel like I'm not doing enough

I would say that's normal.

Some people advance at a faster rate than others, but a mountain is climbed step by step. Even if it seems uneventful at first, we get to the top eventually, and we can see the view.

I have read a few times now, that a lot of members who are advanced and have many abilities, didn't experience much in the beginning. They have put effort in for years and years.

Certainly. Advance at your own pace and don't worry if your progress is slow or seems slow. There will be times when you may not even see any progress. The important thing is that you remain steadfast on this Path and do your best, enjoying the journey.
I feel less alone now🥹 I hope at least that Hagenti is proud of me. She's a literal mother to me, She never stops letting me know that she's there

Thank you for your kind words... You know, due to my tiring job and other stuff that I have to take care about in everyday life, I don't Always spend so much time on the forums or on the JOS website and I feel so guilty about It, because I have SS Friends in that on the contrary spend a good part of their day on there. A dear brother told me not to worry about that for the most important thing is to be consistent in meditation, but I feel so guilty anyway. These days I've been on vacation and all I did was resting and enjoying the beauty of summer,without caring too much about my phone or computer. It's been amazing, I felt the presence of the Gods many times, but sometimes I still feel sad because I feel like I'm not doing enough
Feeling like you're not doing enough can be common. But you have to be realistic and consider your possibilities. You don't have to do enough for everyone, you have to do enough relative to your resources. Obviously there are those who will be able to do more things and those less based on their personal time resources.

But this is not what is asked of you, you are not asked to compare yourself to others and try to equal them. We are not all the same.

Furthermore, if you continue to experience Satanism with feelings of guilt (which among other things open up negative energy), you risk missing out on all the beauty of Satanism because you focus on negative things that don't exist and therefore part of the concentration on positive things is missing , positive things that exist.

You are doing very well in my opinion and it is right that everyone manages themselves according to their own possibilities. It has always been this way and always will be this way. And no, no one will blame you for not "being on the forum long enough".

Feeling like you're not doing enough can be common. But you have to be realistic and consider your possibilities. You don't have to do enough for everyone, you have to do enough relative to your resources. Obviously there are those who will be able to do more things and those less based on their personal time resources.

But this is not what is asked of you, you are not asked to compare yourself to others and try to equal them. We are not all the same.

Furthermore, if you continue to experience Satanism with feelings of guilt (which among other things open up negative energy), you risk missing out on all the beauty of Satanism because you focus on negative things that don't exist and therefore part of the concentration on positive things is missing , positive things that exist.

You are doing very well in my opinion and it is right that everyone manages themselves according to their own possibilities. It has always been this way and always will be this way. And no, no one will blame you for not "being on the forum long enough".
Thank you,Brother💖 May the Gods keep you blessed!!!

If you are doing the necessary thing (cleaning, empowering, and protection) every day than you are fine.

When you go too fast you hurt yourself, in all domains. So better to go slowly, like weight training, music...

I've just start the training the last year and had some problems few months later because I burned step. I had to stop and will resume later.

...But quite slowly since I still have some thought forms/things that I have a hard time accepting that are still attached to me

It's also possible you must firstly gain in willpower & vigilance and become able to destroy any thoughforms right away, insisting with void meditation/trance rather than raising your bioelectricity, Kundalini.

My beginner's problem is simple, I smoke :
  • If I try to unlock my feet chakras, I'm on the verge of fainting
  • If I unlock my hands chakras I made an oedema on a hand
In all cases I gone too fast and I neglected void meditation and trance :rolleyes:
Maybe I need 5 years to eradicate tabacco from my life and psychic shits turning around this habit while doing only basic but important exercises, but what I've learned and developped over these 5 years will be strongly anchored in my soul.

It's better to work in depth and get stronger than maintaining a high level of efforts for 5 mn only to be exhausted afterwards or to cumulate energetic problems.
It's frustrating but that's the way it is.

When you go too fast you hurt yourself, in all domains. So better to go slowly, like weight training, music...

I've just start the training the last year and had some problems few months later because I burned step. I had to stop and will resume later.

It's also possible you must firstly gain in willpower & vigilance and become able to destroy any thoughforms right away, insisting with void meditation/trance rather than raising your bioelectricity, Kundalini.

My beginner's problem is simple, I smoke :
  • If I try to unlock my feet chakras, I'm on the verge of fainting
  • If I unlock my hands chakras I made an oedema on a hand
In all cases I gone too fast and I neglected void meditation and trance :rolleyes:
Maybe I need 5 years to eradicate tabacco from my life and psychic shits turning around this habit while doing only basic but important exercises, but what I've learned and developped over these 5 years will be strongly anchored in my soul.

It's better to work in depth and get stronger than maintaining a high level of efforts for 5 mn only to be exhausted afterwards or to cumulate energetic problems.
It's frustrating but that's the way it is.
wow, I hope you quit smoking soon, then!! At the moment I'm doing the basic meditations (Aura of protection, aura cleansing and void meditation), I'm at the 4th month of HP Maxine's program and I also added sending back curses part 1 and 2.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back