Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it okay to keep vibrating thoth?

officialkenshin

Hello everyone, greetings to you all. I was wondering if it is okay to keep vibrating thoth into third eye after the 4 days opening, Like vibrating thoth into third eye continuously for long till third eye opens finally,,?

I remember i asked a Demon about this few years ago, their answer was; after you complete the four days you can vibrate THOTH up to 9 times a day, but never more!!

Oh and the 3rd eye doesn't open magically, it needs a lot of consistent work for it to function fully. it's just like a new-born babies' eyes, their vision develops with time;
"Your baby will be able to see pretty clearly by the time he's 12 months old, but his vision won't be fully developed until he's between 3 and 5 years old.
A baby's vision improves dramatically over the first year. At birth an infant can detect light and motion, then can make out faces and large shapes. By the end of the first month, a baby can make eye contact and focus on objects about 12 inches away.
By the time a baby is 3 to 4 months old, he can distinguish between colors and focus on smaller objects. As his depth perception improves, he can focus on objects up to 3 feet away and watch activity around him. If you move a rattle from side to side a few inches from his face he'll follow it with his eyes – a skill known as tracking."
Keep practicing and meditating on it, you'll be amazed when it's fully functioning ;)
Hopefully that answered your question.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Yes, it depends on the person, some people have more psychic ability than others because of spirituality in previous lives, but it usually takes a while to fully open your "third eye". You will know by certain signs; seeing colours, flashes of light and a gradual awakening or marked discernment between truth and lies. When this happens work on opening the 6th chakra and crown chakra.
All thus is explained on the Joy of Satan   website under "meditations".
HAIL.SATAN!!

THOTH empowers the third eye, to unblock your third eye, try vibrating THAUR and THAUM for a week, or more.
TH - is like vibrating THOTH TH
TH-AAHH-UU-RRR
Be sure to roll your R's
TH-AAHH-UU-MMM

You can also try AUM - AAHH-UU-MMM
Or THURIATZ - TH-UU-RRR-I-AAHH-ZZ
Be sure to roll your R's! ZZ is like TS.

Or,

1. Breath in through your base chakra up your spine to your throat chakra.
2. Hold as long as you are able to. Make sure it isn't forced!
3. Focus on your 3rd eye, it's like a minature sun.
4. Exhale and make your third eye expand.

Repeat for 4 more times to make it 5.

You can also focus on your pineal gland too, but it is more for advanced people. :)

I hope this helps!!!

".... After doing the preliminary opening of the third eye meditation, you should wait about a week. Afterwards, you can work in your sixth chakra and third eye as often as you wish. Below is a link for various meditations:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

... "

Sermon: 7/November/2016
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17079.html  

---In [email protected], <officialkenshin@... wrote :

Hello everyone, greetings to you all. I was wondering if it is okay to keep vibrating thoth into third eye after the 4 days opening, Like vibrating thoth into third eye continuously for long till third eye opens finally,,?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back