Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it okay to have a Facebook page devoted to JoS Ministries?

I already made one, but I felt like I had to ask for permission first, I should of done so when I first created it, but I didn't... sorry... But anyway, here's the link... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Satanic- ... 5279596673 What do you guys think? If it's not okay with those of you who are High Priests and Priestesses of the JoS, then I will take it down, if it is okay, then I'll be glad to continue on it's work.
Hail Satan!

"Is it okay to enter into a church and shout out loud your faith in Satan?" No. It's not okay and it's stupid. Στις 8:56 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 15 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... έγραψε:
  I already made one, but I felt like I had to ask for permission first, I should of done so when I first created it, but I didn't... sorry... But anyway, here's the link... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Satanic- ... 5279596673 What do you guys think? If it's not okay with those of you who are High Priests and Priestesses of the JoS, then I will take it down, if it is okay, then I'll be glad to continue on it's work.
Hail Satan!

No... I think you misunderstood my Light Yagami, uhm, I created a Facebook Page that spreads the Satanic Truth, I basically copied everything Joy of Satan said and pasted it onto my Facebook Page, but I'm asking the JoS ministries, HP Maxine or HP Don for approval... or any other HP who is part of the JoS ministries, and I don't think you're one of them (no offense lol), but if you are than sorry. :)

No, I'm not an HP to give you my approval, but I'm responding as another Spiritual Satanist from this group.The 90% of the people who spend their time on facebook (most of the time of their lives on facebook) wouldn't give a single fuck about what dedicated Spiritual Satanists care about and the knowledge etc etc etc. Except for that... facebook = jewbook, so unless you were a jew yourself and wouldn't really be in any danger, then I don't think it'd be so smart to do something like that. Στις 9:27 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 15 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... έγραψε:
  No... I think you misunderstood my Light Yagami, uhm, I created a Facebook Page that spreads the Satanic Truth, I basically copied everything Joy of Satan said and pasted it onto my Facebook Page, but I'm asking the JoS ministries, HP Maxine or HP Don for approval... or any other HP who is part of the JoS ministries, and I don't think you're one of them (no offense lol), but if you are than sorry. :)

With all due respect, what are you saying? that 90% of the people on Facebook are jews? Lol.. 
And by the way, I really don't care about your input for two reasons, 1. You're not a HP, 2. I don't know if you are a Spiritual Satanist because I do know there is quite a few infiltrators on these groups, so in other words, you can go fuck yourself Light Yagami. :)

<td val[/IMG]Facebook is not a safe enviroment for is spiritual Satanists, all our high priests will tell you that. Face book was made by a Jew, Facebook sells millions of account data and IP addresses to spying companies. You basically advertising yourself to be spied on on jewbook, and putting yourself at risk of black magic if you have a profile picture. Again, the HPs would have said the exact same as I did now. Also, you've only been on the groups for a few months, putting other SS at risk by making that page and telling a dedicated member who has been here for a while to go fuck themselves, my friend, with all due respect, it is you ( w i t h a l l d u e r e s p e c t ) who should go fuck and get some fucking respect. Light didn't insult you and you tell him to go fuck him/herself, and funny thing is you expect a reply from a HP, and yes, you do have permission to make an Jewbook page, nothing is stopping you, but hopefully you see how retarded it is. HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666 [/TD]
From: richardlesterhailsatan11@... <richardlesterhailsatan11@...;
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is it okay to have a Facebook page devoted to JoS Ministries?
Sent: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 7:59:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   With all due respect, what are you saying? that 90% of the people on Facebook are jews? Lol.. 
And by the way, I really don't care about your input for two reasons, 1. You're not a HP, 2. I don't know if you are a Spiritual Satanist because I do know there is quite a few infiltrators on these groups, so in other words, you can go fuck yourself Light Yagami. :)
[/TD]

Jewbook has got to be one of the worst ways to spread the truth. For one you are using a service that was created by a Jew (Mark Zuckerberg) . Secondly facebook is filled with infiltrators and with little to no moderation it is easy for them to post shit on there and try to draw people away from Satanism. A better solution is twitter as many of our brothers and sisters are already following each other and the page HP Micama Gmicalzoma created Joy of Satan Clergy so why not make a twitter page and then you can follow and have others follow you. Also just a side note please do not create tension in these groups by telling someone else to go and fuck themselves for no reason we do not need any infighting to occur.
  On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:59 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  With all due respect, what are you saying? that 90% of the people on Facebook are jews? Lol.. 

Alright. You guys got a point... I'll end the page now. As long as I have a majority of Spiritual Satanists telling me it's a bad idea, then I'll follow through with their advice. As for you Light Yagami, please accept my apology. I am sorry. I was in the wrong.
Also,  one last question... Why would you say 90% of Facebook users are jews? Lol... do you actually believe that? But anyways... I'm deleting the Facebook page... Thanks for the advice brothers and sisters.
Hail Satan! Hail All the Gods and Goddesses of Hell.

1 more flame and you are out. You need to learn respect. No matter if someone is a Clergy or not. You should watch your mouth especially with people who are here helping everyday. Before you lash out or anything, know this  is a last warning here. 
Respect due to fear is one lower type of respect but I am fine with it. Though I believe people as SS should evolve to where they are on good terms and respect another for we are fighting under Satan's Ranks. Enough said in regards to that. Maybe you need to re-read the conversation and apologize. There is not much evidence to prove either one is an infiltrator, so don't accuse without it.

"Flaming will not be tolerated." Simple as that. The only reason you are not getting banned, is to be given a chance.
As for Jewbook. Common sense. It does not require Priesthood understanding or something.
First of all, why have it? Second off, most people on jewbook who are supposedly SS are nothing but a lie, neither the Facebook commumity seems like a valuable place to spend your time. The posts can and will be shut down and more of that. Creating an anonymous account, from a foreign PC, spamming, could do SOME good but not enough. Most you will get on Facebook is angry teenager laveyans or liar nuts who think they are already Gods themselves. Avoid conversations, just spread the links. Most people need to waste your time and if they hold any genuine interest, then the link will be enough.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The 90 percent thing was obviously inaccurate but anyways, chill and spend your time where we win, not where we lose collectively. Such arguements weaken us, unless there is real cause of alarm. Facebook will waste your time. There have been many JoS facebook pages, all of which did fail miserably due to know-it-alls and infiltrators and attacks. It simply does not work out. Twitter on the other hand, is run by HP Micama and this pays off. We have made the trending page like 2 months ago. Stay focused on the job Brothers and Sisters.
- High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Alright... warning taken, and thanks for giving me one more chance... I already did apologize to Light. Respect... I know I need to learn how to respect, guess that's always been a problem for me, ever since I was a kid... Anywyas, thanks for the advice.
Hail Satan.

JEWBOOK??That wont fly.

richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Facebook ain't safe for anything. Hail Satan!

"fourth_reich666@..." <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Facebook is not a safe enviroment for is spiritual Satanists, all our high priests will tell you that. Face book was made by a Jew, Facebook sells millions of account data and IP addresses to spying companies. You basically advertising yourself to be spied on on jewbook, and putting yourself at risk of black magic if you have a profile picture. Again, the HPs would have said the exact same as I did now. Also, you've only been on the groups for a few months, putting other SS at risk by making that page and telling a dedicated member who has been here for a while to go fuck themselves, my friend, with all due respect, it is you (with all due respect) who should go fuck and get some fucking respect. Light didn't insult you and you tell him to go fuck him/herself, and funny thing is you expect a reply from a HP, and yes, you do have permission to make an Jewbook page, nothing is stopping you, but hopefully you see how retarded it is.

HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666

Listen, he didn't say that. He meant that the people who dedicate their lives maintaining their social status over a sad thing like facebook would not have the motivation in them required to attain spiritual perfection. Facebook = jewbook in the sense that facebook was created by the jews and it propagates the jewish agenda.  It is obvious that what he said touched a nerve. Let's just leave it at that. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/ On Tuesday, 15 April 2014, 23:08, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Seriously though... Why would you say that?

Not to mention, how many of us SS have extremely catholic/christian/muslim (or even atheist, buddhist, mcwiccan) family? Who would freak the eff out if they saw you had joined a Satanist page? I might look at the page, but not join, because I have major tea party catholics and (not-blood relative) jews in my family. It is not really safe for most of us. Just be careful, yourself, and don't give away any personal info to fb.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back