Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it ok to say satan or enki?

sillynut

was talking to a lady who warned me that mixing up satan and enki wud result in some serious graphic damage (i.e.my colon being pulled out of my ass) which could be fatal. dno what to believe because shes more experienced than mean and was a satanist since childhood. Also she said its best to call the "demons" Gods. Dno cn someone also enlighten me on that one becos she calls herself a hindu/ sumerian/pagan now. not sure if am even on that level yet. ppl confuse me easilty cos am new and only got attached to satanism or "dark arts" watever u call it this year so am prone to believe anything!! so help me out guys. thanx xx

She is wrong, simple as that. Say what you like, I call him Enki, and depending on the mood refer to demons as either demons or gods, they dont really care as long as you are respectful. Calling Satan by his true name is not disrespectful.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 29 September, 2010 4:45:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki?

was talking to a lady who warned me that mixing up satan and enki wud result in some serious graphic damage (i.e.my colon being pulled out of my ass) which could be fatal. dno what to believe because shes more experienced than mean and was a satanist since childhood. Also she said its best to call the "demons" Gods. Dno cn someone also enlighten me on that one becos she calls herself a hindu/ sumerian/pagan now. not sure if am even on that level yet. ppl confuse me easilty cos am new and only got attached to satanism or "dark arts" watever u call it this year so am prone to believe anything!! so help me out guys. thanx xx

hey first SATAN IS ENKI AS HE IS EA these are just other names that Father is known with, second Demons ARE GODS .. i personalyl still call them demons but i do it TO OFFEND that fucking jesus and i don't htink they hate it too much.. because if u say to a christian i spoke with a DEMON they imediatly think of Father but if u say i spoke to a god they might think u are just crazy ..well THEIR FUCKING pieces of shit but anyways about the meditations.. i do them daily until i can at least... i do all the major chackras and some of the minor... major being 3rd eye, crown, pineal, 6th, throat, heart,solar, sacral base and minor wings, shoulder hands and feet... i usually stay in trance for like a hour or so... depends on how much i meditate on the chackras.. i am still rather new... i mean at the moment i just think about opening my sense completly to the astral plane.
LEFT HAND is Father's religion and about the satanic rituals i did them every night since i dedicated excluded 2 night ago... was really really tired... but nonetheless i do them to say thank you to Father and yes i do feel better and while i do it i also use it as a method to hear what's around me...for example yesterday while meditating i heard the crow 3 times... in Milan there are no crows...so it is impossible i heard them on this plane XD ... uh yes IT HELPS if ur not spiritualyl open enough... just concentrate... and oh 1    reccomandation.. if u want to travel on the astral get into a deepest trance u can and concentrate on what u want to see...this tip camed from my GD herself (Vapula thank You XD)

Da: sillynut <asamoahflorence@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Mar 28 settembre 2010, 20:45:13
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki?

hey do u know how i cn find replies to my messages???? i still fkin cant its pissing me off!!! when i get more than one reply i can only find one....dno why they make this site so complicated and also i cnt find a suitable option to click on that will take me to joyofsatangroups to be able to view my messages from yahoo mail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

She is wrong, simple as that. Say what you like, I call him Enki, and depending
on the mood refer to demons as either demons or gods, they dont really care as
long as you are respectful. Calling Satan by his true name is not disrespectful.

was talking to a lady who warned me that mixing up satan and enki wud result in
some serious graphic damage (i.e.my colon being pulled out of my ass) which
could be fatal. dno what to believe because shes more experienced than mean and
was a satanist since childhood. Also she said its best to call the "demons"
Gods. Dno cn someone also enlighten me on that one becos she calls herself a
hindu/ sumerian/pagan now. not sure if am even on that level yet. ppl confuse me
easilty cos am new and only got attached to satanism or "dark arts" watever u
call it this year so am prone to believe anything!! so help me out guys. thanx
xx

There is a bitch going around spreading lies and harassing us. I was friend requested by her yesterday to yahoo Im and I told the bitch off. Satan is the enemy of fucking ignorant bitches like her who go around scaring people. Whoever is claiming to by ENKI is NOT OUR CREATOR. The bitch is being lied to apparently. She is speaking against Maxine and against our beliefs. Don't trust a word she says. Satan loves you, he will not hurt you for calling him a name, its his energy you can recognize him by. Think of how many languages there are?? Would he really care what Satan means to the ignorant? NO!
Everyone stay away from sorathschild she is in infiltrating bitch. She said she was a spiritual satanist but has apparently turned into a traitor. If she doesn't think ENKI is also Satan then why does she call herself a satanist!? Hypocritical cunt.. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:45:13 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki?

Blaise Parnell is right about that, just be respectful and completely honest at all times. As for that lady that said all that she definitely does not have her head straight. Just because she has been a Satanist since childhood does not make her right.   Remember what Father Satan said in The Al Jilwah: "Do not give them your books, lest they alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered."    Father Satan's teachings are revealed through the JoS site as well as Age of Satan, and 666BlackSun, because Father has dictated them directly to His Clergy and others of His choosing. If its not contained in one of these sites or in a link of one of these sites then I personally won't believe it. This doesn't mean that I won't still do my own research, But what I find must line-up with what I have found here.   Here is the link to check your yahoo mail if you still need it: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/  Look at the top of the page towards the upper right hand side and next to "Yahoo!" is "Mail" that should redirect you to you're email.   Hail Father Satan Forever!!  

Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 8:50:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is it ok to say satan or enki?

hey do u know how i cn find replies to my messages???? i still fkin cant its pissing me off!!! when i get more than one reply i can only find one....dno why they make this site so complicated and also i cnt find a suitable option to click on that will take me to joyofsatangroups to be able to view my messages from yahoo mail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

long as you are respectful. Calling Satan by his true name is not disrespectful.

hindu/ sumerian/pagan now. not sure if am even on that level yet. ppl confuse me
xx

To Sillynut,

If you look at the bottom of your email messages, you will see a blue highlighted link that says "messages in this topic". Click on that link and it will take you to the messages for that particular email. There is also another link in smaller print below that one that says "visit your egroup". Click on that and it will take you to the home page of the egroup where you can also search for your messages.

Hope that was the information you were looking for.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@ wrote:

xx

Yeah....Stay away from sorathschild.... 2 days ago when i was browsing suddenly she add me at ym and talk shit from wants to help to talk against Maxine and JOS.. she wants to confuse us who are new because she try to confuse me with doing wrong meditation and told me JoS is not reliable source,etc. My point is stay away from that bitch..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

There is a bitch going around spreading lies and harassing us. I was friend requested by her yesterday to yahoo Im and I told the bitch off. Satan is the enemy of fucking ignorant bitches like her who go around scaring people. Whoever is claiming to by ENKI is NOT OUR CREATOR. The bitch is being lied to apparently. She is speaking against Maxine and against our beliefs. Don't trust a word she says. Satan loves you, he will not hurt you for calling him a name, its his energy you can recognize him by. Think of how many languages there are?? Would he really care what Satan means to the ignorant? NO!
Everyone stay away from sorathschild she is in infiltrating bitch. She said she was a spiritual satanist but has apparently turned into a traitor. If she doesn't think ENKI is also Satan then why does she call herself a satanist!? Hypocritical cunt..
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:45:13
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

fx.. i think i got my head round it now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:

To Sillynut,

If you look at the bottom of your email messages, you will see a blue highlighted link that says "messages in this topic". Click on that link and it will take you to the messages for that particular email. There is also another link in smaller print below that one that says "visit your egroup". Click on that and it will take you to the home page of the egroup where you can also search for your messages.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@ wrote:

xx

You cannot believe everything one tells you.. Pick it apart, and see
if what you are being told makes sense. And yes, this sorathschild is
most definitely an idiot, if she's going round telling people stuff
like that! Satan is Enki, for he is Lord of the Earth.

On 9/30/10, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@...
wrote:

To Sillynut,

If you look at the bottom of your email messages, you will see a blue
highlighted link that says "messages in this topic". Click on that link
and it will take you to the messages for that particular email. There is
also another link in smaller print below that one that says "visit your
egroup". Click on that and it will take you to the home page of the egroup
where you can also search for your messages.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

hey do u know how i cn find replies to my messages???? i still fkin cant
its pissing me off!!! when i get more than one reply i can only find
one....dno why they make this site so complicated and also i cnt find a
suitable option to click on that will take me to joyofsatangroups to be
able to view my messages from yahoo mail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@
wrote:

She is wrong, simple as that. Say what you like, I call him Enki, and
depending
on the mood refer to demons as either demons or gods, they dont really
care as
long as you are respectful. Calling Satan by his true name is not
disrespectful.

was talking to a lady who warned me that mixing up satan and enki wud
result in
some serious graphic damage (i.e.my colon being pulled out of my ass)
which
could be fatal. dno what to believe because shes more experienced than
mean and
was a satanist since childhood. Also she said its best to call the
"demons"
Gods. Dno cn someone also enlighten me on that one becos she calls
herself a
hindu/ sumerian/pagan now. not sure if am even on that level yet. ppl
confuse me
easilty cos am new and only got attached to satanism or "dark arts"
watever u
call it this year so am prone to believe anything!! so help me out
guys. thanx
xx

Yeah [/IMG]just[/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG]just[/IMG]Slay[/B]: Wow you [/IMG]Slay[/B]: lol <b style="COLOR:darkoran[/IMG]666[/B]: [/IMG]666[/B]: Let see what you've been talk[/IMG]666[/B]: A fuck[/IMG]666[/B]: Sa[/IMG]666[/B]: Th[/IMG]666[/B]: After all, who wants to talk to xians such as justin Bieber lol! At least Mid_Priest makes sense! Hail Satan!   The beginning half of the message is gone because of the new messages. In the chatroom, when new messages appear the old ones gets bumped up.
Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 12:46:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki?

Everyone stay away from sorathschild she is in infiltrating bitch. She said she was a spiritual satanist but has apparently turned into a traitor. If she doesn't think ENKI is also Satan then why does she call herself a satanist!? Hypocritical cunt.. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:45:13 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki?

These bitches are liars and they are enemies to Satan! They will slander and degrade at will. WARNIG TO THE NEWBIES, DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COME FROM THIER MOUTH. Her or the stupid bitch named "annunakichild" or however you spell it. Justin use to be very strong in Satan and I remember when he use to always fight and argue with anyone trying to slander the Jos and Hp Maxine. Out of all the Hp's, She seems to be the one they love to keep thier rotten mouths. And he would defend her with great honor.   One day these two retards come around and the whole chatroom went into a frenzy. The lies and bs they were spreading was confusing everyone. Well obiviously it didnt work on me but........some how justin bit the bait along with a few others.   I SAY AGIAN, DO NOT BELIEVE THESE FUCKING LIES, FATHER SATAN IS NOT A THOUGHTFORM, HE IS VERY REAL AS WE ALL KNOW WHO HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM AND OR SPEAK TO HIM. These two are a big problem, and they will stop at nothing. I wouldnt be surprised if one of their little infiltrating asses are in this group hiding in the shadows like the cowards they are. You will see if you ever happen to run into these fools, that nothing they say has any logic to it. I mean it makes no sense. They never put up any good creditable arguments. Like Justin said when I asked him to prove it, he said, "well there is really no way to prove it, but you will see it", or some shit like that. Such idiots and they make me sick.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.    

Everyone stay away from sorathschild she is in infiltrating bitch. She said she was a spiritual satanist but has apparently turned into a traitor. If she doesn't think ENKI is also Satan then why does she call herself a satanist!? Hypocritical cunt.. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:45:13 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki?

o ok. well i dno do i? so i ask questions..x
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

You cannot believe everything one tells you.. Pick it apart, and see
if what you are being told makes sense. And yes, this sorathschild is
most definitely an idiot, if she's going round telling people stuff
like that! Satan is Enki, for he is Lord of the Earth.

On 9/30/10, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@
wrote:

To Sillynut,

If you look at the bottom of your email messages, you will see a blue
highlighted link that says "messages in this topic". Click on that link
and it will take you to the messages for that particular email. There is
also another link in smaller print below that one that says "visit your
egroup". Click on that and it will take you to the home page of the egroup
where you can also search for your messages.

Hail Satan always!!!

hey do u know how i cn find replies to my messages???? i still fkin cant
its pissing me off!!! when i get more than one reply i can only find
one....dno why they make this site so complicated and also i cnt find a
suitable option to click on that will take me to joyofsatangroups to be
able to view my messages from yahoo mail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@
wrote:

She is wrong, simple as that. Say what you like, I call him Enki, and
depending
on the mood refer to demons as either demons or gods, they dont really
care as
long as you are respectful. Calling Satan by his true name is not
disrespectful.

was talking to a lady who warned me that mixing up satan and enki wud
result in
some serious graphic damage (i.e.my colon being pulled out of my ass)
which
could be fatal. dno what to believe because shes more experienced than
mean and
was a satanist since childhood. Also she said its best to call the
"demons"
Gods. Dno cn someone also enlighten me on that one becos she calls
herself a
hindu/ sumerian/pagan now. not sure if am even on that level yet. ppl
confuse me
easilty cos am new and only got attached to satanism or "dark arts"
watever u
call it this year so am prone to believe anything!! so help me out
guys. thanx
xx

If that is the level of  intelligence that turned some people. Then maybe water was simply seeking it's own level in, the retarded zone.

Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 1:05:07 PM

Yeah [/IMG]just[/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG][/IMG]just[/IMG]just[/IMG]Slay[/B]: Wow you [/IMG]Slay[/B]: lol <b style="COLOR:darkoran[/IMG]666[/B]: [/IMG]666[/B]: Let see what you've been talk[/IMG]666[/B]: A fuck[/IMG]666[/B]: Sa[/IMG]666[/B]: Th[/IMG]666[/B]: After all, who wants to talk to xians such as justin Bieber lol! At least Mid_Priest makes sense! Hail Satan!   The beginning half of the message is gone because of the new messages. In the chatroom, when new messages appear the old ones gets bumped up.

What chat room is this? From what site?

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

lol wtf ? people say Father doesn't exist ? WTFFFFFFF? ok let's make some fucking truth over this : 1st I SPOKE and i actually was touched by Father... now if some1 dares to say that ain't fucking true lol... he be in quite some trouble XD
2nd what i know is that 666 is REALLY near... and i will take part in what shall unfold...as most of us... i don't know about other people but i know about me... i KNOW i will make some1 suffer quite a lot... maybe quite a lot of people :p can't wait... but nonetheless
FATHER EXISTS 666 is coming near and the truth shall come to all... but like Maxine and Father said.... it will be too late for most of the xians and other bitches
HAIL FATHER SATAN HAIL VAPULA HAIL AZAZEL

Da: Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@...
Inviato: Ven 1 ottobre 2010, 01:18:22
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki? PART 2

These bitches are liars and they are enemies to Satan! They will slander and degrade at will. WARNIG TO THE NEWBIES, DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COME FROM THIER MOUTH. Her or the stupid bitch named "annunakichild" or however you spell it. Justin use to be very strong in Satan and I remember when he use to always fight and argue with anyone trying to slander the Jos and Hp Maxine. Out of all the Hp's, She seems to be the one they love to keep thier rotten mouths. And he would defend her with great honor.   One day these two retards come around and the whole chatroom went into a frenzy. The lies and bs they were spreading was confusing everyone. Well obiviously it didnt work on me but........some how justin bit the bait along with a few others.   I SAY AGIAN, DO NOT BELIEVE THESE FUCKING LIES, FATHER SATAN IS NOT A THOUGHTFORM, HE IS VERY REAL AS WE ALL KNOW WHO HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM AND OR SPEAK TO HIM. These two are a big problem, and they will stop at nothing. I wouldnt be surprised if one of their little infiltrating asses are in this group hiding in the shadows like the cowards they are. You will see if you ever happen to run into these fools, that nothing they say has any logic to it. I mean it makes no sense. They never put up any good creditable arguments. Like Justin said when I asked him to prove it, he said, "well there is really no way to prove it, but you will see it", or some shit like that. Such idiots and they make me sick.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.    

btw did u add me on yahoo blacklegions

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:

Yeah I know exactly who you are talking about. I am currently in their group
now. So far I havent been banned, but I know because I was there when
it happened, that she has successfuly taking a few of our brothers and sisters
away from this group. They now are apart of her group and now believe the lies
that spill from her mouth.

She has them believing that Satan is a thoughtform made up by maxine. HOW
FUCKING RIDICULOUS IS THIS?
Here is our conversation in the chatroom:
justin B: I need not prove anything to you now, for in time you shall see te
truth as your false god dies before your very eyes
justin B: the*
Mid_Priest: ha ha ha ha
Mid_Priest: so whats to happen when 5 years from now you are still trying to
prove yourself
justin B: Remember these words and remember them well also, remember the words
you speak today, for I shall in time make you eat them
Mid_Priest:
SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUCIFER​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mid_Priest: PROVE YOUR WORDS OR FOREVER FUCK YOURSELF
Mid_Priest: ha ha ha
justin B: Lol you know those two beings aren't even the same one being right?
Mid_Priest: come on justin stay on one subject at a time
justin B: Just remember this day when I kill your thoughtform before your very
eyes
Mid_Priest: more like he kill you
Mid_Priest: PLAY ME A SONG BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!
Mid_Priest: Satan likes to laugh
Mid_Priest: so do I
justin B: You and your petty friends may lagh now but you won't when the time
comes
Mid_Priest: is that all you can say
justin B: laugh*
Mid_Priest: hey guys, dont he sound like the xians, always telling us we are
going to be sorry
justin B: I don't need to say much due to the actions that shall unfold with
time
Mid_Priest: and ages after ages we are still here in the name of the one true
god
Mid_Priest: sorry bieber but your going to have to take a ticket and get in line
Mid_Priest: you wont be the first to try to destroy the untouchable
justin B: O shut up I don't have to say anything more to you for my actions
shall say enough in time
Mid_Priest: how many time have the xians said your same words
Mid_Priest: how how many time do they fail
justin B: Ah but they knoqw nothing of true power
Mid_Priest: so will you
justin B: know*
Mid_Priest: neither do you
Mid_Priest: or you would have been successful a long time ago
justin B: I need not speak to you any longer, you shall see the truth in time as
your thoughtform becomes a corpse
Mid_Priest: hey just bend over and take it in the ass because you are fucked
Mid_Priest: leave the satanic chatroom
justin B: Goodbye for now
Mid_Priest: rege satanas
justin B: Exactilly what I was doing for you shall see in time that your
thoughtform is weak as he falls.
justin B: Goodbye you shall in time see me again as your "god" falls
Slay: Wow you guys i thought you 2 use to get along. There is no need to fight,
it doesn't solve anything. Let's all just get along please, just get along is
all. Were all satanist here so mines as well.
Slay: lol
666: Man, first time in a few months I enter this room and I am just not
surprised to see Justin and Slay XD
666: Let see what you've been talking about.....
666: A fucking thoughtform? do yourself a favor and stop grinding on that
666: Same shit over and over again as usual. What happened to justin? Turned
LaVeyan or something?
666: This Chatroom is now DEAD!
666: After all, who wants to talk to xians such as justin Bieber lol! At least
Mid_Priest makes sense! Hail Satan!

The beginning half of the message is gone because of the new messages. In the
chatroom, when new messages appear the old ones gets bumped up.

There is a bitch going around spreading lies and harassing us. I was friend
requested by her yesterday to yahoo Im and I told the bitch off. Satan is the
enemy of fucking ignorant bitches like her who go around scaring people. Whoever
is claiming to by ENKI is NOT OUR CREATOR. The bitch is being lied to
apparently. She is speaking against Maxine and against our beliefs. Don't trust
a word she says. Satan loves you, he will not hurt you for calling him a name,
its his energy you can recognize him by. Think of how many languages there are??
Would he really care what Satan means to the ignorant? NO!

Everyone stay away from sorathschild she is in infiltrating bitch. She said she
was a spiritual satanist but has apparently turned into a traitor. If she
doesn't think ENKI is also Satan then why does she call herself a satanist!?
Hypocritical cunt..

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:45:13 -0000
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

xx

If anyone is stupid enough to fall for enemy lies, then they do not deserve to call themselves Spiritual Satanists and were never meant to be here in the first place. Those who are meant to be here, will not be fooled so easily.

All of us who have seen/felt/experienced Father Satan know for a fact that he is a God, the God of the Gentile People, and his energy is immense and indescribably strong and powerful. We KNOW He is a real Being, as well as all of the Gods of Hell. This is not some theory we pulled out of a fucking book, we know it as fact because we have experienced this fact.

The Joy of Satan takes teachings and knowledge directly from Father Satan himself. If they would rather take theirs from a lying kike infiltrator, then so be it.

Hundreds of these groups have been started in the past, literally. Not one of them has ever survived. They usually never total more than 10 members (and even that is pushing it, one never gathered more than 4), and then they die out altogether.

The enemy works via infiltration to draw people away from Father Satan and his Truth.

The reason the JoS is such a huge threat to the enemy is because we tell the Truth. The enemies worst fear was that humanity should realize that Satan is in fact a God, THE God, as opposed to all of their lies and blasphemies they put forth, and the JoS brought that fear of theirs into realization. Obviously infiltrating kikes are going to do all they can to draw people away from this Truth.

The enemy would not be attacking us they way they are if we were no threat to them.

There are many infiltrators on these groups who seek to befriend members and gain their trust only so they can have an opportunity to spout off their lies and trash.

These people leaving, it is just the dross being weeded out. Genuine members will remain, and it is those members who actually have something to offer.

Hail Father Satan!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

If that is the level of  intelligence that turned some people. Then maybe water
was simply seeking it's own level in, the retarded zone.

Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 1:05:07 PM

Yeah I know exactly who you are talking about. I am currently in their group
now. So far I havent been banned, but I know because I was there when
it happened, that she has successfuly taking a few of our brothers and sisters
away from this group. They now are apart of her group and now believe the lies
that spill from her mouth.

She has them believing that Satan is a thoughtform made up by maxine. HOW
FUCKING RIDICULOUS IS THIS?
Here is our conversation in the chatroom:
justin B: I need not prove anything to you now, for in time you shall see te
truth as your false god dies before your very eyes
justin B: the*
Mid_Priest: ha ha ha ha
Mid_Priest: so whats to happen when 5 years from now you are still trying to
prove yourself
justin B: Remember these words and remember them well also, remember the words
you speak today, for I shall in time make you eat them
Mid_Priest:
SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUCIFER​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mid_Priest: PROVE YOUR WORDS OR FOREVER FUCK YOURSELF
Mid_Priest: ha ha ha
justin B: Lol you know those two beings aren't even the same one being right?
Mid_Priest: come on justin stay on one subject at a time
justin B: Just remember this day when I kill your thoughtform before your very
eyes
Mid_Priest: more like he kill you
Mid_Priest: PLAY ME A SONG BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!
Mid_Priest: Satan likes to laugh
Mid_Priest: so do I
justin B: You and your petty friends may lagh now but you won't when the time
comes
Mid_Priest: is that all you can say
justin B: laugh*
Mid_Priest: hey guys, dont he sound like the xians, always telling us we are
going to be sorry
justin B: I don't need to say much due to the actions that shall unfold with
time
Mid_Priest: and ages after ages we are still here in the name of the one true
god
Mid_Priest: sorry bieber but your going to have to take a ticket and get in line
Mid_Priest: you wont be the first to try to destroy the untouchable
justin B: O shut up I don't have to say anything more to you for my actions
shall say enough in time
Mid_Priest: how many time have the xians said your same words
Mid_Priest: how how many time do they fail
justin B: Ah but they knoqw nothing of true power
Mid_Priest: so will you
justin B: know*
Mid_Priest: neither do you
Mid_Priest: or you would have been successful a long time ago
justin B: I need not speak to you any longer, you shall see the truth in time as
your thoughtform becomes a corpse
Mid_Priest: hey just bend over and take it in the ass because you are fucked
Mid_Priest: leave the satanic chatroom
justin B: Goodbye for now
Mid_Priest: rege satanas
justin B: Exactilly what I was doing for you shall see in time that your
thoughtform is weak as he falls.
justin B: Goodbye you shall in time see me again as your "god" falls
Slay: Wow you guys i thought you 2 use to get along. There is no need to fight,
it doesn't solve anything. Let's all just get along please, just get along is
all. Were all satanist here so mines as well.
Slay: lol
666: Man, first time in a few months I enter this room and I am just not
surprised to see Justin and Slay XD
666: Let see what you've been talking about.....
666: A fucking thoughtform? do yourself a favor and stop grinding on that
666: Same shit over and over again as usual. What happened to justin? Turned
LaVeyan or something?
666: This Chatroom is now DEAD!
666: After all, who wants to talk to xians such as justin Bieber lol! At least
Mid_Priest makes sense! Hail Satan!

The beginning half of the message is gone because of the new messages. In the
chatroom, when new messages appear the old ones gets bumped up.

There is a bitch going around spreading lies and harassing us. I was friend
requested by her yesterday to yahoo Im and I told the bitch off. Satan is the
enemy of fucking ignorant bitches like her who go around scaring people. Whoever
is claiming to by ENKI is NOT OUR CREATOR. The bitch is being lied to
apparently. She is speaking against Maxine and against our beliefs. Don't trust
a word she says. Satan loves you, he will not hurt you for calling him a name,
its his energy you can recognize him by. Think of how many languages there are??
Would he really care what Satan means to the ignorant? NO!

Everyone stay away from sorathschild she is in infiltrating bitch. She said she
was a spiritual satanist but has apparently turned into a traitor. If she
doesn't think ENKI is also Satan then why does she call herself a satanist!?
Hypocritical cunt..

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:45:13 -0000
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

xx

That sounds really cool, are you able to go into detail? Also, did you recieve my email that i sent 2-3 days ago?   Drew Hail Satan!

Sent: Fri, October 1, 2010 5:21:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki? PART 2

lol wtf ? people say Father doesn't exist ? WTFFFFFFF? ok let's make some fucking truth over this : 1st I SPOKE and i actually was touched by Father... now if some1 dares to say that ain't fucking true lol... he be in quite some trouble XD
2nd what i know is that 666 is REALLY near... and i will take part in what shall unfold...as most of us... i don't know about other people but i know about me... i KNOW i will make some1 suffer quite a lot... maybe quite a lot of people :p can't wait... but nonetheless
FATHER EXISTS 666 is coming near and the truth shall come to all... but like Maxine and Father said.... it will be too late for most of the xians and other bitches
HAIL FATHER SATAN HAIL VAPULA HAIL AZAZEL

Da: Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@...
Inviato: Ven 1 ottobre 2010, 01:18:22
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok to say satan or enki? PART 2

Okay apparently there are a couple of people in the group who have stopped doing thier power meditations because of this "sorathchild". I wont disclose no names as we conversed through IM, but this is foe all the other new people that I havent had the chance to speak with yet. "DO NOT LISTEN TO HER LIES", man, I cant stress that enough. If you ever hear or see someone that tells you any different from what you read on the Jos, then that should raise some red flags. But I know for newr people, this can be hard. Thats probaly why she picks on the weak. Not as in a physically weak but weak spiritually. If you ask me she is a coward! These meditations are very effective and they do work. Dont stop vibranting the names of the gods becuase she told you to.   She is working hard to keep you guys away from the truth. Listen I am no expert, but if you ever have meditation problems our questions about chakras, feel free to email me. I will give you the truth or if I cant I always know there are other brothers and sisters who can. "IF YOU GET A MESSAGE OR ANSWER FROM SORATHCHILD, PYRAEL,OR ANNUNAKICHILD, TURN THEM AWAY.   This message is particularly aimed at the newbies and for those who are unaware of these parasites lurking in our e-groups. Take time to really motivate yourself with improving on your power meditations. Nobody said that it was going to be easy, you must work to get results and this takes time. It's all up to the individual on how fast you progress. "YOU DONT START WITH YOUR CROWN CHAKRA, THIS IS A LIE SHE KEEPS TELLING THE NEWBIES." Start off by working on your third eye. Be consistent and be persistent, practice makes perfect. We all struggled with one thing or another when we were new. But we got through because of be persistent and motivated and in time you will see great results, trust me.    Your basic meditation should go something like this,( This is not required, you can customize your own meditation program):   *How To Clean Your Aura* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   *Breathing Exercise For Satanist* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html   *Satanic Void Meditations* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   *How To Go Into A Trance* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html   *Opening Your Soul* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html (You open your chakras in the order given)   *Complete Chakra Meditation* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   *Aura Of Protection* http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html   And If you feel your having to much trouble with ceartain chakras, then they are probably blocked. *Opening Blocked Chakras* http://www.666blacksun.com/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.  

reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18) Recent Activity:

Sounds like Sorathschild... SHe is full of shit, is part kike and loves preying on newer Satanists because she knows the vets won't buy her shit.

I've never ever, ever, ever had a demon physically abuse me. I'm pretty hard-headed and my Guardian Demon has always had patience with me, even when I was newer and unsure about things...He just calmly and patiently walked me through all that was needed to be done with the appropriate nudges and pushes. I've had plenty of demons be harsh on me in the past, for my own good obviously. Never resulted in my colon being ripped out my ass.

Satan and the demons aren't like that, and they sure as fuck do not mind being called "demons." Sorathschild is a crock of shit crazy kike with too much time on her hands. She doesn't have a life and likes to prey on people like the little manipulative kike she is.

HAIL THE CROWNED PRINCES AND THEIR MIGHT
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thanks!The only problem I was having with my power meditations was what order to do them in.You were a big help.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Fri, 10/1/10, Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 100% Pure No Cut! FOR THE NEWBIES
Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 5:53 PM

Okay apparently there are a couple of people in the group who have stopped doing thier power meditations because of this "sorathchild". I wont disclose no names as we conversed through IM, but this is foe all the other new people that I havent had the chance to speak with yet. "DO NOT LISTEN TO HER LIES", man, I cant stress that enough. If you ever hear or see someone that tells you any different from what you read on the Jos, then that should raise some red flags. But I know for newr people, this can be hard. Thats probaly why she picks on the weak. Not as in a physically weak but weak spiritually. If you ask me she is a coward! These meditations are very effective and they do work. Dont stop vibranting the names of the gods becuase she told you to.   She is working hard to keep you guys away from the truth. Listen I am no expert, but if you ever have meditation problems our questions about chakras, feel free to email me. I will give you the truth or if I cant I always know there are other brothers and sisters who can. "IF YOU GET A MESSAGE OR ANSWER FROM SORATHCHILD, PYRAEL,OR ANNUNAKICHILD, TURN THEM AWAY.   This message is particularly aimed at the newbies and for those who are unaware of these parasites lurking in our e-groups. Take time to really motivate yourself with improving on your power meditations. Nobody said that it was going to be easy, you must work to get results and this takes time. It's all up to the individual on how fast you progress. "YOU DONT START WITH YOUR CROWN CHAKRA, THIS IS A LIE SHE KEEPS TELLING THE NEWBIES." Start off by working on your third eye. Be consistent and be persistent, practice makes perfect. We all struggled with one thing or another when we were new. But we got through because of be persistent and motivated and in time you will see great results, trust me.    Your basic meditation should go something like this,( This is not required, you can customize your own meditation program):   *How To Clean Your Aura* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   *Breathing Exercise For Satanist* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html   *Satanic Void Meditations* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   *How To Go Into A Trance* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html   *Opening Your Soul* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html (You open your chakras in the order given)   *Complete Chakra Meditation* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   *Aura Of Protection* http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html   And If you feel your having to much trouble with ceartain chakras, then they are probably blocked. *Opening Blocked Chakras* http://www.666blacksun.com/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.  

re<a rel="nofollow">ply to sender | <a rel="nofollow">Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18) Recent Activity:
  • [/TD]

This is nonsense you want to start with the crown for the opening meditations because it acts as a pressure release for power flow and it helps send a greater circut down the spine. opening up a higher voltage from above and allowing it flow upwards without blockages. This is why in Reiki you open up the crown area and go down the back in the level one atunements.   These jews as jewusal are giving out harmful information to simply harm people, stupid enough to listen to them.

Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 10:10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 100% Pure No Cut! FOR THE NEWBIES

<td vAl[/IMG]Thanks!The only problem I was having with my power meditations was what order to do them in.You were a big help.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

re<a rel="nofollow">ply to sender | <a rel="nofollow">Reply to [/IMG][/url] Sw[/IMG]Text-Only, <a rel="nofollow" style="TEXT-DECORAT[/IMG]Da[/IMG]Unsubscr[/IMG]
[/TD]

Then why would it state that in order for the crown meditation to work, you have to already have performed the third eye meditation?

Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 9:41:19 AM

This is nonsense you want to start with the crown for the opening meditations because it acts as a pressure release for power flow and it helps send a greater circut down the spine. opening up a higher voltage from above and allowing it flow upwards without blockages. This is why in Reiki you open up the crown area and go down the back in the level one atunements.   These jews as jewusal are giving out harmful information to simply harm people, stupid enough to listen to them.

Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 10:10:57 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]Thanks!The only problem I was having with my power meditations was what order to do them in.You were a big help.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Okay apparently there are a couple of people in the group who have stopped doing thier power meditations because of this "sorathchild". I wont disclose no names as we conversed through IM, but this is foe all the other new people that I havent had the chance to speak with yet. "DO NOT LISTEN TO HER LIES", man, I cant stress that enough. If you ever hear or see someone that tells you any different from what you read on the Jos, then that should raise some red flags. But I know for newr people, this can be hard. Thats probaly why she picks on the weak. Not as in a physically weak but weak spiritually. If you ask me she is a coward! These meditations are very effective and they do work. Dont stop vibranting the names of the gods becuase she told you to.   She is working hard to keep you guys away from the truth. Listen I am no expert, but if you ever have meditation problems our questions about chakras, feel free to email me. I will give you the truth or if I cant I always know there are other brothers and sisters who can. "IF YOU GET A MESSAGE OR ANSWER FROM SORATHCHILD, PYRAEL,OR ANNUNAKICHILD, TURN THEM AWAY.   This message is particularly aimed at the newbies and for those who are unaware of these parasites lurking in our e-groups. Take time to really motivate yourself with improving on your power meditations. Nobody said that it was going to be easy, you must work to get results and this takes time. It's all up to the individual on how fast you progress. "YOU DONT START WITH YOUR CROWN CHAKRA, THIS IS A LIE SHE KEEPS TELLING THE NEWBIES." Start off by working on your third eye. Be consistent and be persistent, practice makes perfect. We all struggled with one thing or another when we were new. But we got through because of be persistent and motivated and in time you will see great results, trust me.    Your basic meditation should go something like this,( This is not required, you can customize your own meditation program):   *How To Clean Your Aura* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   *Breathing Exercise For Satanist* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html   *Satanic Void Meditations* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   *How To Go Into A Trance* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html   *Opening Your Soul* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... &nbsp;(You open your chakras in the order given)   *Complete Chakra Meditation* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   *Aura Of Protection* http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html   And If you feel your having to much trouble with ceartain chakras, then they are probably blocked. *Opening Blocked Chakras* http://www.666blacksun.com/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.  

re<a rel="nofollow">ply to sender | <a rel="nofollow">Reply to [/IMG][/url] Sw[/IMG]Text-Only, <a rel="nofollow" style="TEXT-DECORAT[/IMG]Da[/IMG]Unsubscr[/IMG]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back