Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/ath

Crick C

is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/atheist couple?

i think you can do it, even its a excellent moment  to absorb theirs energies and give them to some demons...lolol
 VIVA SATAN

De : Crick C <cricketyz@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mar 2 mars 2010, 0 h 41 min 32 s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/atheist couple?

is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/atheist couple?

Découvrez les photos les plus intéressantes du jour!

Is it?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 11:41:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/atheist couple?

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

You could always "swing" em over to your "side...  :p 
Hail Satan!Siva :) 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 March 2010 1:41:32
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/atheist couple?

Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Well, if the xian is willing to have a swinger party then they really aren't a practicing xian are they, and if their significant other is an athiest then the xian must really just be a xian by name only and not by faith or beliefs much.  Personally, so long as someone isn't spewing gospel whilst having sex (which would be very unusual) I wouldn't care.  Take that xian and fuck there brains out then say "ha now you've been fucked by a satanist ur going to hell muahahahahaha!!!" just for a laugh ;-).   Hail Satan, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Cam Kuzik To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:30 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/atheist couple?

Is it?
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Nice point. LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew Lee" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Well, if the xian is willing to have a swinger party then they really aren't a practicing xian are they, and if their significant other is an athiest then the xian must really just be a xian by name only and not by faith or beliefs much. Personally, so long as someone isn't spewing gospel whilst having sex (which would be very unusual) I wouldn't care. Take that xian and fuck there brains out then say "ha now you've been fucked by a satanist ur going to hell muahahahahaha!!!" just for a laugh ;-).

Hail Satan,
Matt

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it ok for a couple of satanist to hav swinger party with xian/atheist couple?

Is it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back