Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it dangerous to live with Jews?

Yes it's dangerous to live with Jews/ Jew. They are not happy with our kind. They are the kind of people that get in the way of everything and anything we are as a people. They are not happy with themselves either. They're the kind of people that will plot to go against you? They sent Shadows at you and they spy on you? Jews are also famous for spreading rumors and gossip about one another. That's how they keep each other in line! And they do the same thing with us! They're the most curious people and they are very inquisitive! And because of that it does affect people mentally and spiritually. Their energy gets thick and heavy and makes you sick! And it consumes everything you do and get into. They have a way of diseasing everything! Everyone in anyone you know who is precious and dear to you? If you care about them? The dirty Jew will do everything they can to jeopardize your friendship with your friends and family. They want to take control of things! They put the fear out there automatically! The minute you lay eyes on a jew! They are always up to something and it's never good. And yes many people have died because of jews!

Are there any satanists who died because of the Jews?
Jews are destroyers and are dangerous on all levels.

For the weakest, if they don't fear you they continuously spare to confidence to trick you when they sense you're not expecting it.
Jew, shut the fuck up. Vile piece of shit.jpeg
If they are more responsible, they spread degenerate businesses and ideologies.
AlbertBourla.png
For the leaders, they plot against you to destroy you.
Who control the Food supply control the People - Henry Kissinger.jpeg

If you look the history, they commit many massacres against Gentiles. It's more easy for them to take us away from our original Satanic culture, then they impose us a version of their system - what xtianism and islam are - to disoriented their host and easily play with him and counter infiltrate the structure they created unbeknownst to its host.
CalvinWasACohenJew.png

They are not brain wired like any gentiles, their glory is to be what we see as deceitful. Bravery is fantasy for them, it's "animal".
So, they naturally despise the Gentiles and the life in general.
Jew with chicken.jpg

It is dangerous to live with and even walk among the enemy. Unless I'm mistaken or insane, I have observed that people's electromagnetic torus fields compete with each other in what I can only describe as the ether or the cosmic plane. I currently live with what I am convinced is a jew (they seem to pop up everywhere, the universe runs on magnetism) and they have been sucking the life out of me and my friend. The last place we lived we had the same problem, it seems that when you are psychically aware, you notice that souls that don't belong to the same creed as you are competing for space in the ethereal dimension overlaying the physical one you are living in.

Now, this I believe I'm aware has to do with the aura.. and yes, we can strengthen our auras, but everybody has highs and lows to go through in life and when you live in close proximity to others sometimes they will have more power than you and can cause interference in your own electromagnetic plane.

I have observed the enemy to be psychic vampires that can make you feel sluggish and put you into a stupor and take hold of your mind. I seek to understand more about this, the furthest I've gone is to settle on the knowledge that the universe we inhabit has 2 polarities (which might somehow imply 2² ((from the Al Jilwah, "I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures."))) and a sort of magnetism is always at work. The enemy seem to be the opposite of us, energetically? Because even muslims and christians and all hebrew adherents, they are looking at an inverse "mirror image" of reality to what we Satanists see, in a sense.

Plain and simply though jews seem to worship degeneration and sacrifices. They're not good company if you're on the left hand path. They say evil comes disguised, and certainly every jew who is in his mind unleashing sick curses upon you and wishing for you, a heinous defilement, will smile and act jovial to your face and at the forefront of your senses, as to create a barrier to hide behind, thereby gaslighting you because evil is the opposite of truth/satya. Be not fooled by any jew, trust the way your soul feels and the information the gods send you.

Personly I even think its bad and uncomfortable being around half jews too. And I also find it uncomfortable being around those who even have a drop of Hebrew in them. And it doesn't matter if this person has a little or a lot. Any amount of Jewish blood! You still think of negative energy from that individual. And these people are users to the extreme. They like to take up your time and take advantage of your energy and where you out. These people are needy and they demand anybody's attention one way or another. Through posing is the victim? Often looking for an excuse to blame you for something? And often at times trying to set you up. They lie to your face and fuck you over. And always looking to Upstate anybody they feel uncomfortable with. If not they are always looking to retaliate. They not only have their negative energy. They also have an unpredictable evil mind. You don't know what they're going to do next. But you can detect that they are up to something. They are very argumentative people. You can't argue with these people. And they are very challenging as well. When it comes down to politics and religion. You can't get a word in edgewise with these individuals when it comes to explaining your needs and your understanding. Who you are and where you are and where you stand. They see right through everything and make it all look like a joke! They love to victimized people and it never ends. And anybody like that around? You have every right to be angry and you have every right to protect yourself against these individuals. They will suck the energy out anybody and anything.

Personly I even think its bad and uncomfortable being around half jews too. And I also find it uncomfortable being around those who even have a drop of Hebrew in them. And it doesn't matter if this person has a little or a lot. Any amount of Jewish blood! You still think of negative energy from that individual. And these people are users to the extreme. They like to take up your time and take advantage of your energy and where you out. These people are needy and they demand anybody's attention one way or another. Through posing is the victim? Often looking for an excuse to blame you for something? And often at times trying to set you up. They lie to your face and fuck you over. And always looking to Upstate anybody they feel uncomfortable with. If not they are always looking to retaliate. They not only have their negative energy. They also have an unpredictable evil mind. You don't know what they're going to do next. But you can detect that they are up to something. They are very argumentative people. You can't argue with these people. And they are very challenging as well. When it comes down to politics and religion. You can't get a word in edgewise with these individuals when it comes to explaining your needs and your understanding. Who you are and where you are and where you stand. They see right through everything and make it all look like a joke! They love to victimized people and it never ends. And anybody like that around? You have every right to be angry and you have every right to protect yourself against these individuals. They will suck the energy out anybody and anything.
I saw someone on this site whose mother had some Jewish blood. Doesn't that make him a Jew too?

There is a way to behave and energetically mimic or act as or like a jew, without actually being jewish. The way I see it, it's kind of that hebrew vortex. Within it there is learned helplessness and pulling each other down. When you outsource your survival, you suffer.. and when everyone does it, we all decline. Rely on only yourself first and foremost, and everything comes after. Between you and the gods you have everything you need to make it through this life. Some people need to have this taught to them or have it reinforced within them, because they are looking for a helping hand all the time and see giving up as an option.

It sounds to me like you have had weighing on you recently, some scummy people. I see the same types in New York, I walk to go get myself some food and there are panhandlers who have been there all year holding cardboard signs, asking for money so they can go get high.. rows of them, they sit outside every store. Some will be upset with you if you don't help them, but whatever - I will not digress, I dare say ultimately, that those people are not all jews, but are "in league" with jews. They are tied into enemy spiritual programs. Smoking cigarettes and having no meaning in life, meandering around hopeless, lost.

Accountability, and the belief that you have the power to overcome anything in your life, make you not a victim.

Speaking from experience, just as we can get high on our inclining, upward, prideful path of self-expansion and growth toward Satya ( सत्य ), those on the other declining path can get used to the negative energy currents they find therein. It can be hard to switch over.. somebody once made an analogy to me that, the more physically fit you are the easier it will be to get more in shape, and the more out of shape you are the harder it will be. When we build up negative energies we are killing ourselves and though the gods generally have a soft way of relieving us of them when we have messed up so entirely, you kind of have to clear that negative progression out before you can really be headed towards positive progression.. it's like tipping a scale in one direction and then wanting it to be tipped the other way.. you have to undo what you did first. But yet ultimately this is just a rule of thumb and reality seems to expand into channels or even dimensions that we can't even perceive or plan for sometimes. Anything is possible.. but having a sense of direction is necessary in order to reliably reach your destination. Satanism is that sense of direction for us, a structure, to help us form into what we desire.

I see the same types in New York, I walk to go get myself some food and there are panhandlers who have been there all year holding cardboard signs, asking for money so they can go get high.. rows of them, they sit outside every store. Some will be upset with you if you don't help them, but whatever - I will not digress, I dare say ultimately, that those people are not all jews, but are "in league" with jews. They are tied into enemy spiritual programs. Smoking cigarettes and having no meaning in life, meandering around hopeless, lost.

New York has 8 million citizens, unfortunately 1.5 million of them are jews. Probably it is the city with most rabbis and kabbalists outside israel, so a big number of andropoda can become their golem/spiritual-mental slave. With the passing of time, RtR will free them and will destroy the jewish energies.

New York has 8 million citizens, unfortunately 1.5 million of them are jews. Probably it is the city with most rabbis and kabbalists outside israel, so a big number of andropoda can become their golem/spiritual-mental slave. With the passing of time, RtR will free them and will destroy the jewish energies.
You know that jews like to try and enslave people.. that is good that you know that. Did you happen to hear about those tunnels discovered under their temples in NYC? Dark, dirty underbelly. I was trafficked myself as a child and am "chasing phantoms" looking for answers. It ultimately seems to boil down to some sort of spiritual divide - or so I have found.. is that not the reason for all strife?

Just the fact we live in the same world you can see how many people have died already, family rotchild created Israel, they finance wars and shits, make a research about that, even far way from them they can fuck us, don't need to be at the next door.

Not even they like to be among themselves, I'm sure you'd love nothing more than to be as far away from them filthy sewer rats, too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back