Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it bad that a Christian is here?..

They will bring evil and fighting again, Just 1-2 days ago he opened a topic called "yu" and was banned...
I don't understand why they do it.

They can come for research. Then they can fuck off.😊

It depends on your intentions, if your intention is to study and learn, welcome, nothing will happen, the most that can happen is an enemy entity (which you worship unfortunately) confuses your mind, or attacks you, this is quite common

Christians come to Satanist groups for 1 of 2 reasons. Either to proselytize, or because they're honestly considering the possibility of switching sides. I've never been in any online Satanist group that didn't suffer the occasional Christian. Do we have to deal with a lot of people dying of poverty in third-world countries wanting to "sell their souls" to "get rich quick" here? That was a constant issue in other groups I've been in. How about "Illuminati" scammers, that was the other problem that always seemed to plague Satanist spaces online.

it’s bad that a Christian is here in this forum, what could happen?..
Are you asking whether is bad for them or for us? If it's the second then nothing will happen, as we are used to xian infiltrators.

If it's the first one, it depends on how gullible that person is. I have seen a xian who claimed he got rashes on his skin just by visiting the JoS site in a xian forum.

The irony is that while they claim their fake god and their kike on a stick somehow have "power" over Satan and our Gods, they are the ones who are scared shitless of us. We just make fun of them and laugh at them because they are brainwashed fools with no spiritual power.

They just believe in an easily debunked lie and it's easy to shut them up. See this post I wrote before:

Christians come to Satanist groups for 1 of 2 reasons. Either to proselytize, or because they're honestly considering the possibility of switching sides. I've never been in any online Satanist group that didn't suffer the occasional Christian. Do we have to deal with a lot of people dying of poverty in third-world countries wanting to "sell their souls" to "get rich quick" here? That was a constant issue in other groups I've been in. How about "Illuminati" scammers, that was the other problem that always seemed to plague Satanist spaces online.

Are you asking whether is bad for them or for us? If it's the second then nothing will happen, as we are used to xian infiltrators.

If it's the first one, it depends on how gullible that person is. I have seen a xian who claimed he got rashes on his skin just by visiting the JoS site in a xian forum.

The irony is that while they claim their fake god and their kike on a stick somehow have "power" over Satan and our Gods, they are the ones who are scared shitless of us. We just make fun of them and laugh at them because they are brainwashed fools with no spiritual power.

They just believe in an easily debunked lie and it's easy to shut them up. See this post I wrote before:

And how the fuck do you know all those verses, do you start reading the bible or what? Now I’m starting to doubt. And what the fuck is a xian?..

And how the fuck do you know all those verses, do you start reading the bible or what? Now I’m starting to doubt. And what the fuck is a xian?..
Because we are not uneducated fools so we know things. Most of the time more than your average secular Christian by a mile, too... Xian means Christian. As it is a scam, the 'christ' is removed and as such what is left is 'xian'.

Don't tell me you have never heard someone say "Merry Xmas!"? It's the same concept with xians and xianity.

I am an ex-xian, I was raised a xian and have read the buybull from cover to cover more than once. I'm confident enough to say that I know it better than the average xian. Many atheists and others leave xianity because of that reason, what they read in the buybull is so disgusting that they make them wonder if that thing they call "god" is the real evil one (or simply doesn't exist).

It's not 'bad' and nothing will happen to you for studying our materials. Please don't limit yourself because of what others may say. We encourage you to stimulate your curiosity and desire for knowledge. You’re here for a reason. It’s normal to seek answers and want to learn more, so feel free to explore and read as much as you want; no harm will come to you in any way whatsoever.

I know it might feel a bit scary to read about Satanism if you are a Christian, but this fear comes from how you've been conditioned. They have programmed you to be scared of this so that you remain entrapped, never looking beyond the walls. But consider applying some of our wisdom and practices, like meditation, to your life. It might just improve your life to the point where you realize there’s much more to Christianity and Satanism than meets the eye, and you’ll come to see that what you believed so far might actually be backwards, Christianity is the evil religion.

It's great to have new someone here to learn things and read the site. And we recommend it. Please read the whole site.
You can also try practices like trance and void meditation. I was meditating even before I came to JoS.

You being here is a ray of sun in the darkness for both you and us.
For you, because your fate gave to you a unique possibility to learn the very Truth that you find on here. Few people are so brave to come here.
For us, because it means our efforts to bring people to see the Truth and understand Satan is NOT evil, are working.
So double score 2-0 for the Truth.

You will probably face doubts and mind faltering in the first stages but, despite any direction your life may be following, you have been given a rare possibility.
Many of us were xians before joining Satan, as it's the mainstream (false) religion that most kids are forced to learn. Once adults, they have ability to think, judge and choose, like you are probably doing now.
Few of them come here. But even fewer leave, once they understand the Trurh.
In the forum you may find advanced themes so I suggest as a first step you read https://joyofsatan.org/ even better this part of the site : Exposing Christianity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back