Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is Father Satan unhappy?

[email protected]

I'm a con-artist/scammer. I scam people on internet for money. I have two major clients i'm preying on for now, they are both in the U.K. I was thinking that i would stop after getting money of these ones. Is father unhappy with what i'm doing?
Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!

From my childhood till now, i do levitate in about 90% of my dreams instead of walking as every human could do. Some times i go high into the sky, floating and projecting at a very high speed. Most of these dreams are of this world. Does anybody have any opinion as to what these dreams mean?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:
I'm a con-artist/scammer. I scam people on internet for money. I have two major clients i'm preying on for now, they are both in the U.K. I was thinking that i would stop after getting money of these ones. Is father unhappy with what i'm doing?
Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!
If You don't respect the law,the law cannot protect You.Just think about it.These choices are personal thought.As for Myself,I don't do illegal things,I respect the law,so I can have its protection if needed.

You should live as you will. But if you think or realize that what you are doing is wrong then it is wrong. If you think that Satan is angry at you and you still do this, he probably is angry at you... but I'd rather speak to him first and find out for myself.

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 2:17 AM, Yoyo <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!

If You don't respect the law,the law cannot protect You.Just think about it.These choices are personal thought.As for Myself,I don't do illegal things,I respect the law,so I can have its protection if needed.

--
                 <b style="color:r[/IMG]Hail Satan! [/B]                
<b style="color:r[/IMG]Praise the Mighty Daemons of Hell!
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

U said d truth bro. But i'v a problem with honesty when dealing with fellow humans. I will try and change though... Appreciate d advice.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!

Some people are so stupid to disseminate their stupidity here...Satanists are clever and abide responsibly. The choice is yours...Satan is indifferent of your doings..please don't fool yourself

U said d truth bro. But i'v a problem with honesty when dealing with fellow humans. I will try and change though... Appreciate d advice.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serbessa2000" <serbessa2000@... wrote:
Some people are so stupid to disseminate their stupidity here...Satanists are clever and abide responsibly. The choice is yours...Satan is indifferent of your doings..please don't fool yourself

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!

Kosher,cut the crap.Satan is a FATHER and CARES for His children.You just corrupt members Here.Satan does not give a fuck about You probably,and You revealed that on Your own.Driving a car without a license is not illegal,but taking scums etc can lead the goverment onto You and fuck Up Your life if You're not careful.There is NO LAW who says NO to spiritual warfare.Spiritually You're allowed to do anything to anyone.But,stealing cars for instance will get You in jail.

Go therefore and reveal Yourself,I have noticed you long time now.

As For You Wizard,you don't need to change,but just better Yourself.There is no reason for scamming people if You for instance learn to spiritually get bucks and find work.Satan stands for Truth and we have to be Truthful and Honest to Him and only Him.Now to the sheeple we owe nothing , I.E the xians - so we can scum them and abuse them just in case . But generally I presented My opinion and the kosher "sebressa" just spit her nonsense and kikeness.No "sebressa" the jew "god" does not give a fuck for his "children". Satan gives and to whomever is close to His will it has been specified numerous times.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Sebressa, people like you are so stupid and rude to disseminate their stupidity here.. Father Satan accepts us as we are, and He makes us a better person.. Sebressa, don't fool yourself on this group.. There is no room for rudeness here!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serbessa2000" <serbessa2000@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serbessa2000" <serbessa2000@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!
Hail Astaroth!

Kosher,cut the crap.Satan is a FATHER and CARES for His children.You just corrupt members Here.Satan does not give a fuck about You probably,and You revealed that on Your own.Driving a car without a license is not illegal,but taking scums etc can lead the goverment onto You and fuck Up Your life if You're not careful.There is NO LAW who says NO to spiritual warfare.Spiritually You're allowed to do anything to anyone.But,stealing cars for instance will get You in jail.

Go therefore and reveal Yourself,I have noticed you long time now.

As For You Wizard,you don't need to change,but just better Yourself.There is no reason for scamming people if You for instance learn to spiritually get bucks and find work.Satan stands for Truth and we have to be Truthful and Honest to Him and only Him.Now to the sheeple we owe nothing , I.E the xians - so we can scum them and abuse them just in case . But generally I presented My opinion and the kosher "sebressa" just spit her nonsense and kikeness.No "sebressa" the jew "god" does not give a fuck for his "children". Satan gives and to whomever is close to His will it has been specified numerous times.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
your advice is K.K... bro.. Father Satan want me to be a better person and thats He saved my ass... I could like to throw another question to you.. *_^
HAIL SATAN!

I did have, but it seems to have cleared itself up. They have a new beta version of something -- I think it was mail -- so once I got rid of it everything went back to normal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Baalbacchus <loki_baalbacchus@... wrote:

Keep getting a message saying I have an interference in yahoo and can't seem to move forward! Is anyone else getting this? Apparently it would be due to java!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back