Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IS FATHER MAD AT ME?

kidnap_ped

Hi everybody.i did the dedication.so below im gonna describe what i did.what i did was:

0.i took a shower before starting .

1.took candles (the point is im foreign.so my parents brought some candles from home here,this candles were from christian church and there they make candles so that is smells cool and when i was a kid i used to eat them LOL :d so performing Satanic ritual i decided thus to humiliate the Christianity once again and use their candles thus to make it more clear that i hate them.)when i wrote the prayer down then i took the christian book of shit in it and wanted to tear it apart.i felt such a disgust such hate,so i kind of tore it halfway.but if i had tore it i would be killed by my parents.)

2.i had to do it in the room where there is a carpet.so when i started to burn the paper (which i signed and already had written everything)the carpet burned..(so im gonna be killed by my parents in nearest 24 hours) but when the paper burned i felt HAPPINESS.i was happy.i felt like i was going to yell out that i was happy to everyone.i was smiling and i was silent..but then suddenly i started to repeat HAIL SATAN all over again...i dont know how many times i said it but i felt happiness while saying it.I FELT PROUD OF MYSELF.and since that moment im walking proud.i mean i went outside and looked at the ppl other way.i feel disgust toward everyone.i look at their faces and think to myself "im a satanist now..im so much higher and better,im so much higher than you".

3.its weird but then i felt the smell of burning carpet and then i saw the big hole in it...

did i do smth wrong?i mean the candles?but i didnt have any other...thats why.plus...i did put all my heart and soul into it...i hope father felt it.i hope he saw how much i tried not to mess up anything...

THX FOR LISTENING.

o_O" Uhh, chakras..... I think it's best to meditate and clear out negative energy. So you can give a good signal to Satan or something.... I am new too but I think it is best to do it calmly or when you’re enthusiastic about Satan.... Good pure energy of what you have to give to Lucifer. Forget about the Xian... just know that you don't haft to fallow what they say any more that you are on your own two feet. Then again that last part could be just me being merciful... I have no voice now... stupid church.   Why did you let the carpet burn? xD (sorry if this does not help.)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:07:46 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] IS FATHER MAD AT ME?

Hi everybody.i did the dedication.so below im gonna describe what i did.what i did was:

1.took candles (the point is im foreign.so my parents brought some candles from home here,this candles were from christian church and there they make candles so that is smells cool and when i was a kid i used to eat them LOL :d so performing Satanic ritual i decided thus to humiliate the Christianity once again and use their candles thus to make it more clear that i hate them.)when i wrote the prayer down then i took the christian book of shit in it and wanted to tear it apart.i felt such a disgust such hate,so i kind of tore it halfway.but if i had tore it i would be killed by my parents.)

2.i had to do it in the room where there is a carpet..so when i started to burn the paper (which i signed and already had written everything)the carpet burned..(so im gonna be killed by my parents in nearest 24 hours) but when the paper burned i felt HAPPINESS.i was happy.i felt like i was going to yell out that i was happy to everyone.i was smiling and i was silent..but then suddenly i started to repeat HAIL SATAN all over again...i dont know how many times i said it but i felt happiness while saying it.I FELT PROUD OF MYSELF.and since that moment im walking proud.i mean i went outside and looked at the ppl other way.i feel disgust toward everyone.i look at their faces and think to myself "im a satanist now..im so much higher and better,im so much higher than you".

3.its weird but then i felt the smell of burning carpet and then i saw the big hole in it...

did i do smth wrong?i mean the candles?but i didnt have any other...thats why.plus...i did put all my heart and soul into it...i hope father felt it.i hope he saw how much i tried not to mess up anything...

THX FOR LISTENING.

Well I think Father is not mad at you. However your parents probably will be for burning the carpet xD

And the candles are totally fine. I used some from my mom that she uses for who knows what. It's valid for sure

Welcome to The LHP!

HAIL ENKI

-cryps

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@... wrote:

2.i had to do it in the room where there is a carpet.so when i started to burn the paper (which i signed and already had written everything)the carpet burned..(so im gonna be killed by my parents in nearest 24 hours) but when the paper burned i felt HAPPINESS.i was happy.i felt like i was going to yell out that i was happy to everyone.i was smiling and i was silent..but then suddenly i started to repeat HAIL SATAN all over again...i dont know how many times i said it but i felt happiness while saying it.I FELT PROUD OF MYSELF.and since that moment im walking proud.i mean i went outside and looked at the ppl other way.i feel disgust toward everyone.i look at their faces and think to myself "im a satanist now..im so much higher and better,im so much higher than you".

THX FOR LISTENING.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back