Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is eminem a jew?

tharindu_sanjaya

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.
I have a poster of eminem on wall in my room, and I do rituals in my room. Is it insulting to father satan and our demons if i keep that poster even if he is not a jew?

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ENKI! HAIL EA!

You need to do some serious research on jews if you suspect Eminem of being a jew. Go to the files section of this group and look up the file for how to recognize a jew. Eminem doesn't even remotely have any jewish features. As far as I can see, he's about as aryan as a white man could possibly be. It also helps to look up his history and biography. Eminem did not grow up with a jewish family nor was he raised anywhere near them. He was raised in a very poor environment with a white family.

Here is Eminem

http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/eminem-2.jpg

And here is a picture of a half jewish rapper

http://ccevideo.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/soce13.jpg

Even with only half of the jewish blood you can still tell there is quite a significant difference between the two. The skin tone, the nose shapes, the lips (the jewish rapper has a prominent bottom lip where as eminem has equal sized lips), and even the eye shapes. It takes practice, but once you have the experience, you can spot out a jew in the middle of a gentile crowd like a pimple on baby smooth skin.

And no, I doubt it would be an insult. Honestly I doubt a demon would even care. If you like Eminem's music that is entirely up to you. We are free to listen to whatever we want.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@... wrote:

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.
I have a poster of eminem on wall in my room, and I do rituals in my room. Is it insulting to father satan and our demons if i keep that poster even if he is not a jew?

I don't think so....he better not be!

Damn sucks if he is.

He's a blonde headed white boy with blue eyes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@... wrote:

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

He might as well be since he has been nothing but an agent of jewish culture wrecking and dumbing down of the youth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@ wrote:

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

If you really want to know, why not ask Father or one of the other demons yourself. You may not get anything verbal, but keep your eyes pealed for signs, as they often will send signs to those with difficulty listening. Perhaps you'll receive the answer in a dream. Bottom line here, I doubt any one here is talking to Satan or the other gods over this for you, so all you are really going to get is opinions, and we should all know what opinions are like. Plus, you, and the rest of us to, should be asking most of these questions of the demons, or ourselves. It will help strengthen our abilities and resolve. For starters, why do you think he may be a Jew?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@... wrote:

He might as well be since he has been nothing but an agent of jewish culture wrecking and dumbing down of the youth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@ wrote:

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

I don't think so.... because he always wears a cross in his live performance ....

He is rebellious and this is a virtue in satanism ....

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

Uhmmm ok Mageson I suppose you don't like Eminem.

But being an agent of jewish culture wrecking.....possible.
But I don't think Mr. Mathers is trying to do this intentionally.
He is managed, (or was I dunno now) by Dr. Dre. And who's higher up then Dre? maybe a jew who knows.

Eminem is an excellent entertainer.
He's controversial, but talented.
Say what you like all....but he's talented even if he is a white boy rappin.
He does it well!!!

His words are very artistic, creative, ANGRY, sorrowful, full of hate and DESPAIR, and true.

An artist, thats what I would call him.

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

A jewish tool is as a jewish tool does.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@... wrote:

But being an agent of jewish culture wrecking.....possible.
He is managed, (or was I dunno now) by Dr. Dre. And who's higher up then Dre? maybe a jew who knows.

He does it well!!!

His words are very artistic, creative, ANGRY, sorrowful, full of hate and DESPAIR, and true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

LMFAO!!!

Eminem is not a jew. I think he would even smile at that.

From someone who knows, trust, he's about as jewish as Puff Daddy!!! LMAO!.

Hail Satan!! 88!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

<td val[/IMG]who cares he is a media puppet,exploiting youth,haha

--- On Fri, 8/28/09, hecatemother <hecatemother@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is eminem a jew?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 11:42 PM

But being an agent of jewish culture wrecking.... .possible.

He does it well!!!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "mageson6666" <mageson6666@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@ wrote:

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]maybe a jew,lol

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, Cat Meow <meowc18@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is eminem a jew?
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 2:34 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]WTF, Eminem is so old, get new music like Carpathian Forest,Watain or Satyricon.

and earlier in a similiar thread Magister Willard wondered about Slayer ,jew backed but
still Satanic, what brings them together?
this oddity?
MONEY!

Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 2:30 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]who cares he is a media puppet,exploiting youth,haha

He does it well!!!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "mageson6666" <mageson6666@ ... wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@ wrote:

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]WTF, Eminem is so old, get new music like Carpathian Forest,Watain or Satyricon.

and earlier in a similiar thread Magister Willard wondered about Slayer ,jew backed but
this oddity?
MONEY!

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]who cares he is a media puppet,exploiting youth,haha

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I dont find anything artistic in rappin about rapin trailer trash and doing every drug in the book.He speaks a load more shit than he does truth,thats a fact.Most rap is dumbing down the youth if not all...Get a gun,sell drugs,go to jail or get killed.Thats rap summed up,he might as well be a jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, hecatemother <hecatemother@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 3:42 AM

He does it well!!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "mageson6666" <mageson6666@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@ wrote:

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

[/TD]

Thank you! "nikopope"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nikopope" <nikopope@... wrote:

You need to do some serious research on jews if you suspect Eminem of being a jew. Go to the files section of this group and look up the file for how to recognize a jew. Eminem doesn't even remotely have any jewish features. As far as I can see, he's about as aryan as a white man could possibly be. It also helps to look up his history and biography. Eminem did not grow up with a jewish family nor was he raised anywhere near them. He was raised in a very poor environment with a white family.

Here is Eminem

http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/eminem-2.jpg

http://ccevideo.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/soce13.jpg

Even with only half of the jewish blood you can still tell there is quite a significant difference between the two. The skin tone, the nose shapes, the lips (the jewish rapper has a prominent bottom lip where as eminem has equal sized lips), and even the eye shapes. It takes practice, but once you have the experience, you can spot out a jew in the middle of a gentile crowd like a pimple on baby smooth skin.

And no, I doubt it would be an insult. Honestly I doubt a demon would even care. If you like Eminem's music that is entirely up to you. We are free to listen to whatever we want.

-Hail Satan!

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

Who the hell are they? never even heard of them. Eminem maybe old but still #1. I recently vote for him on mtv website.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Meow <meowc18@... wrote:

WTF, Eminem is so old, get new music like Carpathian Forest,Watain or Satyricon.

this oddity?
MONEY!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

who cares he is a media puppet,exploiting youth,haha

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "tharindu_sanjaya" <tharindu1sanjaya@ wrote:

Is eminem a jew?

Need answer asap.

If you think most rap is like that then I highly doubt you've listened to any rap. Most of the popular shit played on the radio is mainstream bullshit. If you want to hear real poetry rap I would suggest looking up some good underground groups and artists. There's a reason they're not put out on the media. And the bullshit rap is. I can say the exact same for rock.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:

I dont find anything artistic in rappin about rapin trailer trash and doing every drug in the book.He speaks a load more shit than he does truth,thats a fact.Most rap is dumbing down the youth if not all...Get a gun,sell drugs,go to jail or get killed.Thats rap summed up,he might as well be a jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, hecatemother <hecatemother@... wrote:

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

<td val[/IMG]THEY ARE SATANIC!!

CF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuq-S2Kv ... re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URrO6aTn ... re=related

Watain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30hvi0KEkjc

Satyricon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FQG7Eqwtow

enjoy!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, tharindu_sanjaya <tharindu1sanjaya@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 4:58 PM

Who the hell are they? never even heard of them. Eminem maybe old but still #1. I recently vote for him on mtv website.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cat Meow <meowc18@... wrote:

WTF, Eminem is so old, get new music like Carpathian Forest,Watain or Satyricon.

this oddity?
MONEY!

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- On Fri, 8/28/09, hecatemother <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?

Need answer asap.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]No, this entertainer you like is just another tool of the jews, so act like a fool, see if i give a fuck
whoor what you fillyour mind with.

Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 4:46 PM

Thank you! "nikopope"

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "nikopope" <nikopope@.. . wrote:

Here is Eminem

http://www.vivagoal .com/images/ wallpapers/ eminem-2. jpg

http://ccevideo. files.wordpress. com/2008/ 10/soce13. jpg

-Hail Satan!

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]How can you even compare rock to rap?????You're kidding me right????Art is playing an instrument,not 2nd grade nursery rhymes about pure violence.And thats what I'm talking about,the mainstream bullshit that we hear on the tv and radio.Dont you think that accounts for 90 percent of it?? Eminems first albums were white trailer trash shit,and if you think thats art,then u fail.Drugs,rape,more drugs,and more rape.Its bullshit.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, nikopope <nikopope@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 8:36 PM

If you think most rap is like that then I highly doubt you've listened to any rap. Most of the popular shit played on the radio is mainstream bullshit. If you want to hear real poetry rap I would suggest looking up some good underground groups and artists. There's a reason they're not put out on the media. And the bullshit rap is. I can say the exact same for rock.

-Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@ ... wrote:

I dont find anything artistic in rappin about rapin trailer trash and doing every drug in the book.He speaks a load more shit than he does truth,thats a fact.Most rap is dumbing down the youth if not all...Get a gun,sell drugs,go to jail or get killed.Thats rap summed up,he might as well be a jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, hecatemother <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

[/TD]

Another typical response from someone who knows little of the music industry. First of all, if you think making beats takes no skill nor art, then you need a serious reality check. I play the saxophone, I play the piano and I play the drums. But one thing I can tell you for sure, I have experienced making beats in a studio and it takes A TON of skill, patience, persistence and artistic ability. It requires searching for sounds, making sounds,and going around recording sounds you can find. Taking these sounds back to the studio, altering them in your own way, sorting them pout, putting them together like a puzzle, etc. Making a satisfying beat feels like a huge achievement, probably a bigger achievement than any instrument I've played.

There are tons of music artists out there who don't play instruments but use computers to make their music. Are you saying they're not artists? I am in illustration major, and many of us perfer to use photoshop and painter instead of real paints and real art tools. Are you saying we're not artists because we choose to use computer technology to make our art instead of "real tools"or "real" instruments? Give me a fucking break.

And yes I am, because I listen to every genre of music. (I'm not close minded to music, I like all genres) And I can promise you whether you hear it or not, many rock lyrics spout the same bullshit as rap on the radio. Does that make it the majority? No. Genres like Black Metal are definitely not mainstream. You're only beating on the genre because it's not your taste and youcompare it to only probably a few songs you've ever heard in your life. If it's not your taste in music, so be it, but go comparing the bullshit for 90%? Have you even listened to 90% of rap? I highly doubt it, I'm quite sure the only shit you've heard is bullshit like Eminem, 50 Cent and Nelly. There are tons of death metal songs that rock about drugs, rape, and violence (Cannibal Corpse, anyone?) But I'm almost sure you're not going to hate them.

It's not 90% it's not even HALF. I'd say 30%-40% tops (just like almost every other genre of lyrics). There are tons of underground rap artists out there who's lyrics are NOTHING what you claim them to be. And if you want examples, I can name a HUGE list of artists if you want me to. Which I'm pretty sure you've never heard of because mainstream doesn't promote them. Example, there's an atheist underground hip hop artist named Greydon Square, the media freaked out on this guy and refused to ever play him. All of his lyrics are dedicated to ripping christianity apart. Eligh is personally my favorite artist and I'm pretty sure you've never heard of him, but his lyrics relate alot to spirituality. And these artists are FAR from "2nd grade nursery rhymes". Nujabes is also one of my favorite artists, probaly never heard of him but there is a chance you may have heard hismucis without knowing it. (If you're familiar with the anime Samurai Champloo, he makes music and beats for it). I am highly impressed with Nujabes beats (after experiencing making them), it takes ALOT of skill and artistic creativity to do the stuff he does, and he doesn't use instruments and his work is AMAZING. Don't spew shit about things you know little about. Everybody here is entitled to the genre of music they like, whether you like that genre or not. It's one of the freedoms we Satanists have.

If people like Eminem, so be it, no reason to beat them up for it just because you don't think it's right. They like his beats, they like his music and they have the common sense to not take his lyrics seriously and compare it to their lives. Eminemis just an angrydude who raps anger from his lyrics because he's been angry most o fhis life. Eminem has had a rather drama filled life, his lyrics are pretty much him either venting his anger or just being funny about shit. Which is one more thing I'd like to address, not everyone listens to music for lyrics. I'm not every fond of Eminem's lyrics but I like alot of the beats of his older albums.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:

How can you even compare rock to rap?????You're kidding me right????Art is playing an instrument,not 2nd grade nursery rhymes about pure violence.And thats what I'm talking about,the mainstream bullshit that we hear on the tv and radio.Dont you think that accounts for 90 percent of it?? Eminems first albums were white trailer trash shit,and if you think thats art,then u fail.Drugs,rape,more drugs,and more rape.Its bullshit.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

-Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@ ... wrote:

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

Heres something that basically sums up most if not all rap...
It is a little cheesy  but.....it works..i guess...

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,
Phrase about these haters that
I sometimes have to shoot.

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,
Lyrics that say nothing cause thats how we get down.

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]How can you even compare rock to rap?????You' re kidding me right????Art is playing an instrument,not 2nd grade nursery rhymes about pure violence.And thats what I'm talking about,the mainstream bullshit that we hear on the tv and radio.Dont you think that accounts for 90 percent of it?? Eminems first albums were white trailer trash shit,and if you think thats art,then u fail.Drugs,rape, more drugs,and more rape.Its bullshit.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, nikopope <nikopope@yahoo. com wrote:

-Hail Satan!

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

[/TD]

How can you even compare rock to rap?????You're kidding me right????Art is playing an instrument,not 2nd grade nursery rhymes about pure violence.And thats what I'm talking about,the mainstream bullshit that we hear on the tv and radio.Dont you think that accounts for 90 percent of it?? Eminems first albums were white trailer trash shit,and if you think thats art,then u fail.Drugs,rape,more drugs,and more rape.Its bullshit.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

-Hail Satan!

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

I agree with you there rap is total utter shit meaning the stuff in the bathroom everytime i hear that patetic imbosilic music play I feel like ripping someones eyes out I dont get along well with others if you cant tell though its rude when people ride by while your sitting on the beach trying to enjoy yourself.
Peace and chaos seem the same yet one is more real then the other nowadays.
Andrew

Ah, yes rap is as artistic as a shit on street.

And this 'something' is the most precise recapitulation of whole rap.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

How can you even compare rock to rap?????You' re kidding me right????Art is playing an instrument,not 2nd grade nursery rhymes about pure violence.And thats what I'm talking about,the mainstream bullshit that we hear on the tv and radio.Dont you think that accounts for 90 percent of it?? Eminems first albums were white trailer trash shit,and if you think thats art,then u fail.Drugs,rape, more drugs,and more rape.Its bullshit.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

I dont find anything artistic in rappin about rapin trailer trash and doing every drug in the book.He speaks a load more shit than he does truth,thats a fact.Most rap is dumbing down the youth if not all...Get a gun,sell drugs,go to jail or get killed.Thats rap summed up,he might as well be a
jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

His words are very artistic, creative, ANGRY, sorrowful,
full of hate and DESPAIR, and true.

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.
I have a poster of eminem on wall in my
room, and I do rituals in my room. Is it insulting to father satan and our demons if i keep that poster even if he is not a jew?

Eminem is more artistic then you are giving him credit for. I listen to his new album at work all the time. If you have the attitude that all rap is shit then you are pretty judgemental, though I do agree that most rap is industry-controlled garbage. Anything can be turned into a work of art, and some have managed to do it with rap... its not impossible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

How can you even compare rock to rap?????You' re kidding me right????Art is playing an instrument,not 2nd grade nursery rhymes about pure violence.And thats what I'm talking about,the mainstream bullshit that we hear on the tv and radio.Dont you think that accounts for 90 percent of it?? Eminems first albums were white trailer trash shit,and if you think thats art,then u fail.Drugs,rape, more drugs,and more rape.Its bullshit.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

I dont find anything artistic in rappin about rapin trailer trash and doing every drug in the book.He speaks a load more shit than he does truth,thats a fact.Most rap is dumbing down the youth if not all...Get a gun,sell drugs,go to jail or get killed.Thats rap summed up,he might as well be a
jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.
room, and I do rituals in my room. Is it insulting to father satan and our demons if i keep that poster even if he is not a jew?

Ok guys, who *cares* how artistic Eminem is or if rap is "real music" or whatever? This has NOTHING to do with Satanism at all and this constant debate is starting to detract from the overall focus of this group. Let's stop, shall we?Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 04:26:17 -0000
To: <[email protected]
  Eminem is more artistic then you are giving him credit for. I listen to his new album at work all the time. If you have the attitude that all rap is shit then you are pretty judgemental, though I do agree that most rap is industry-controlled garbage. Anything can be turned into a work of art, and some have managed to do it with rap... its not impossible.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
It is a little cheesy but.....it works..i guess...

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

Sorry, just trying to get involved in conversation a little. I'm having trouble meeting other satanists that I can actually talk to 1 on 1. Is anyone else having trouble with that? and is there anyone willing to talk to and answer questions on a private level? I wish I had some sort of mentor... and I'm not about to go asking maxine questions, she probably gets about 2000 a day already...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <nightchild@... wrote:

Ok guys, who *cares* how artistic Eminem is or if rap is "real music" or whatever? This has NOTHING to do with Satanism at all and this constant debate is starting to detract from the overall focus of this group. Let's stop, shall we?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Cat Meow... stop acting like such a tool. I like black metal as much as the next guy, but you aren't more Satanic for listening to a certain genre of music. Sure, there are a few bands like Dissection that actually believe Satan is a real being and don't just reverse the christian paradigm...but you do realize most of it is just empty shock value, right? With BM most people are either atheists or some sort of pagan. Real Satanists in metal are few and far between. The fact you equate musical taste with Satanism says a lot about the importance you place upon Satanism. One could be the most powerful, enlightened Satanist on the face of the plane, but think that CCM is the greatest shit ever written.
METAL AND SATANISM HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Meow <meowc18@... wrote:

THEY ARE SATANIC!!

CF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuq-S2Kv ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URrO6aTn ... re=related

Watain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30hvi0KEkjc

Satyricon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FQG7Eqwtow

enjoy!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 4:58 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cat Meow <meowc18@ wrote:

this oddity?

MONEY!

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, Cat Meow <meowc18@ wrote:

--- On Fri, 8/28/09, hecatemother <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?

Need answer asap.

Hey, you can talk to me. Just email me at:

apocalypseofjon@...

I will do my best to help you, though of course I am not Clergy or
anything. I know enough, and I know people who can answer much, or I
can always research myself if I don't know the answer. And hey, I'm
always in the mood to chat with a fellow Satanist! It is hard, trying
to find contacts among our community, for some reason. Lol. So, feel
free!

On 9/2/09, jaoveyn <jaoveyn@... wrote:
Sorry, just trying to get involved in conversation a little. I'm having
trouble meeting other satanists that I can actually talk to 1 on 1. Is
anyone else having trouble with that? and is there anyone willing to talk to
and answer questions on a private level? I wish I had some sort of
mentor... and I'm not about to go asking maxine questions, she probably gets
about 2000 a day already...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <nightchild@... wrote:

Ok guys, who *cares* how artistic Eminem is or if rap is "real music" or
whatever? This has NOTHING to do with Satanism at all and this constant
debate is starting to detract from the overall focus of this group. Let's
stop, shall we?

Ah I sometimes have trouble with this too .Where are you from? ...............shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaoveyn" <jaoveyn@... wrote:
Sorry, just trying to get involved in conversation a little. I'm having trouble meeting other satanists that I can actually talk to 1 on 1. Is anyone else having trouble with that? and is there anyone willing to talk to and answer questions on a private level? I wish I had some sort of mentor... and I'm not about to go asking maxine questions, she probably gets about 2000 a day already...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <nightchild@ wrote:

Ok guys, who *cares* how artistic Eminem is or if rap is "real music" or whatever? This has NOTHING to do with Satanism at all and this constant debate is starting to detract from the overall focus of this group. Let's stop, shall we?

Hear hear. Let's end this damn topic now, I'm sick of seeing "Re: Is eminem a jew?" four and five times every time I check the messages. Enough already!!

-----Original Message-----

Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 04:26:17
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

Oh my.....
Is this conversation real?
O.k...listen to some Goretex!93 is great in every kind of sound!
Whatever!Live and let die!
Hail!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

I'm from Washington state, Seattle area. You? Anyone else from around Washington?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowwhispr7" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

Ah I sometimes have trouble with this too .Where are you from? ...............shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaoveyn" <jaoveyn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <nightchild@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@... wrote:
Hear hear. Let's end this damn topic now, I'm sick of seeing "Re: Is eminem a jew?" four and five times every time I check the messages. Enough already!!

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

Oke, First of AL I will say I'm a metalmeniac who likes music whit a deep sense or at list some quality music.(As Rock, [Traditional] Metal, some Classical music and some disco or Reggy music). I listen bands like Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, [Dream Theater,] Eddie Vedder, AC/DC, Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Distorbed, Rammstein, Rata Blanca,[ Kiss,
Lacuna Coil,] Bob Marley. And also theme song's of some good anime like Death Note, Neon Genesis Evangelin, Eureka 7, Generator Cawl, Heroic Age, Shigofumi Stories, Ergo Proxy and others.....

Now to the main point of the talk, I personally hate rap music which is full of sh*t but I need to say that ''the Real Rap'' I mean the rap of ''95-2000 wasn't such bad music at all as today's rap and had some quality in it as for underground rap I don't know noting about and also there exist Rap Metal.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@... wrote:

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

Oke, First of AL I will say I'm a metalmeniac who likes music whit a deep sense or at list some quality music.(As Rock, [Traditional] Metal, some Classical music and some disco or Reggy music). I listen bands like Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, [Dream Theater,] Eddie Vedder, AC/DC, Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Distorbed, Rammstein, Rata Blanca,[ Kiss,
Lacuna Coil,] Bob Marley. And also theme song's of some good anime like Death Note, Neon Genesis Evangelin, Eureka 7, Generator Cawl, Heroic Age, Shigofumi Stories, Ergo Proxy and others.....

Now to the main point of the talk, I personally hate rap music which is full of sh*t but I need to say that ''the Real Rap'' I mean the rap of ''95-2000 wasn't such bad music at all as today's rap and had some quality in it as for underground rap I don't know noting about and also there exist Rap Metal.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

IS This A Joke

Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 3:55:12 AM

Oh my.....
Is this conversation real?
O.k...listen to some Goretex!93 is great in every kind of sound!
Whatever!Live and let die!
Hail!

To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In
ymailto="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

___________ _________ _________ ___
It is a little cheesy but.....it works..i guess...

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a
hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

If
you think most rap is like that then I highly doubt you've listened to any rap. Most of the popular shit played on the radio is mainstream bullshit. If you want to hear real poetry rap I would suggest looking up some good underground groups and artists. There's a reason they're not put out on the media. And the bullshit rap is. I can say the exact same for rock.
-Hail Satan!

jew.
Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

Eminem is an excellent
entertainer.
He does it well!!!

--- In
JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.
room, and I do rituals in my room. Is it insulting to father
satan and our demons if i keep that poster even if he is not a jew?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sayhoun11" <sayhoun11@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@ wrote:

Phrase about my gun,
Rhyme about my loot,

Rhyme about my clothes,
Props to my Hometown,

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

-Hail Satan!

jew.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn

He does it well!!!

Damn sucks if he is.

Is eminem a jew?
Need answer asap.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
Where are the mods????????

I am in the washington DC area and new mwmbwe looking to meet others to help me on my journey. Please lets get together to share and grow.

Hey I'm in dc as well. Welcome!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: greg shoemaker <greg_shoemaker2000@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:20:27 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] seeking
  I am in the washington DC area and new mwmbwe looking to meet others to help me on my journey. Please lets get together to share and grow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back