Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is ayone else experiancing this?

egoodwin94

Hello:

I joined Joy of Satan" earlier this morning, and now I cannot access the web site. All I get is this silly "Yahoo Groups" whatever it is, it's just a drop box for any messages to the board. I was at the board earlier, I signed up, I posted a message, but what happens now is that the board will appear for about one second, and then the "Yahoo Groups" page takes over and I cannot reach the board.

Am I doing something wrong, or is Yahoo just messing with your board?

Yahoo(jewhoo) is fucking with the board. Although, you're the first one I've seen to say this. So, you actually get here, and then it glitches, and returns the the yahoo home page? Or is it something else?

hasnt happened to me.

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:12 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yahoo(jewhoo) is fucking with the board. Although, you're the first one I've seen to say this. So, you actually get here, and then it glitches, and returns the the yahoo home page? Or is it something else?

jewhoo,jewtube, jewgle, jewapedia, the list goes on xD

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 6:27 AM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

jewhoo... Lmao, that's a good one.

jew rhymes with screwed which is what you'll be if you ever trust one! xD
how does israel take record of its population? they roll a nickel down the road!what's the difference between a jew and a canoe? a canoe tips!why do kikes have such huge noses? the air is free! If you ever see more than one jew inhale deeply expect everyone else to suffocate.
and my favorite: how do you get 100 jews in a car? throw a quarter in it!How do you get them out again? tell them Hitler is driving! xD

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:55 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Wh[/IMG]''today at camp, we all got baked'' [/I]

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 11:07 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

pffffff LOL This! This made my day! XD

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 12:42 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Tell me about it. We could crack holocaust jokes as well all day. Here's one.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... Zn4ocnOO_2

Oh all of them are hilarious. Thanks for making my night! Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 7:50 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

jew rhymes with screwed which is what you'll be if you ever trust one! xD
how does israel take record of its population? they roll a nickel down the road!what's the difference between a jew and a canoe? a canoe tips!why do kikes have such huge noses? the air is free! If you ever see more than one jew inhale deeply expect everyone else to suffocate.
and my favorite: how do you get 100 jews in a car? throw a quarter in it!How do you get them out again? tell them Hitler is driving! xD

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:55 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Wh[/IMG]''today at camp, we all got baked'' [/I]

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 11:07 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

pffffff LOL This! This made my day! XD

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 12:42 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Tell me about it. We could crack holocaust jokes as well all day. Here's one.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... Zn4ocnOO_2

Yahoo groups puts my real name up too from time to time even though I put in an alias.  It's because as a child they liked the feelings they had for their xian Joozus masters.

---In [email protected], <egoodwin94@... wrote :

Hello:

I joined Joy of Satan" earlier this morning, and now I cannot access the web site. All I get is this silly "Yahoo Groups" whatever it is, it's just a drop box for any messages to the board. I was at the board earlier, I signed up, I posted a message, but what happens now is that the board will appear for about one second, and then the "Yahoo Groups" page takes over and I cannot reach the board.

I got some.

Why do Jews have such ugly faces? Because the pretty face costed more!

Why did jewsus walk on water? To get away from paying his taxes!
Why did he turn water into wine? Because he didn't want to pay for it at the store!

Why do jews have big noses? Because they have big fingers!

Why do jews not eat pigs? Because they don't do cannibalism!

Thank you ill be here all week!

1.  What's the best way to get a juuish girls number?  Roll up her sleeve.2.  What's the difference between a circumcision and a crucifixion?  In a crucifixion, they throw away the whole juu.
3.  What's the difference between Santa and a juu?  Santa goes down the chimney.4.  How do you help a juu with ADHD?  Concentration camp.5.  How was the Grand Canyon formed? A juu dropped a penny down a gofer hole.6.  What's the difference between a juu and a dollar?  I'd give a shit if a lost a dollar.7.  What's worse than the holocaust?  juuws.8.  What do you get when you cross a Juu and a Gypsy? A chain of empty Convenience Stores. 

---In [email protected], <egoodwin94@... wrote :

Hello:

Well played Fake Name..... i am going to have best you now.       What’s the difference between a Jew and a pizza? Pizzas don’t scream when they are put in the oven!  How do you know when your on a Jewish golf course?The players don’t yell ‘FORE’ they yell ‘$3.99!’  Why are Jewish synagogues round?So they cant hide in the corner when the collection box comes round!   Why don’t Jews eat pork?Jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!  Two Jews were sitting on a pier passing the time of day. The first Jew puts his feet in the water and cries, “It’s cold, it’s cold!” The second Jew puts his nose in and screams, “It’s fucking deep too!”  I can’t believe the judge said I was a particularly ruthless kidnapper and a disgrace to the Jewish community.All because I added shipping and handling charges to the ransom note.                                                                         One day a Jewish grandmother had taken her grandson to the beach for a play when suddenly a huge wave washed over the infant and pulled him out to sea. The distraught grandmother fell down on her knees, and sobbed, “Please God, don’t let my grandson die, please, he is my only grandson! He is the future of my family, please return him to me safely!” Instantly another huge wave rolls the infant back onto the beach and the grandmother looks up to the sky and said, “He had a hat!”                                         

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:14 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey! These Nazi jokes are pretty offensive.

The Fuhrer the better.

:)

These jokes are fucking hilarious. How can you spot a jew on a golf course? You'll hear them yell, "Three ninety-nine!"

Respect and cry about the 6 trillion gorillion that died in the holohoax people! For fucks sake! Shame on you! Every of your jokes is just another Shoah!

why did the jews wander the desert for 40 years? someone dropped a quarter!

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 11:33 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Haha! Th
Those are some pretty good ones yog!

Thank you.  Didn't have "jewhoo" in my lexicon.  What a perfect term to describe these pussies.

---In [email protected], <descipleofthegods13@... wrote :

XD I have heard all of these!

nice work guys!

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:27 PM, "themarblepath@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

These jokes are fucking hilarious. How can you spot a jew on a golf course? You'll hear them yell, "Three ninety-nine!"

made a whole new topic about this one. You'll love the jokes. unless you're a jew XDseriously they are the world's first and still the only organic metal detectors! lolz

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:01 PM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Respect and cry about the 6 trillion gorillion that died in the holohoax people! For fucks sake! Shame on you! Every of your jokes is just another Shoah!

Favorite ones hahaWhat goes faster than a speeding bullet? A jew with a couponHow was copper wiring invented?Two Jews fighting over a penny.how do you pick up a jewish girl? with a broom and dustpanwhat do you call a flying jew? smokewhat's the difference between a jew and a basketballyou don't kick the basketballWhat is the shittiest way to spend easter? "<em>mimic Jesus on the cross"</em>On Apr 9, 2015, at 11:13 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

How do you cure a jewess nymphomaniac? Marry her.

What do you get when you cross a pig and a joo? Nothing. Pigs refuse to fuck joos.

now if only the topic full of jew jokes I posted gets approved xD

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 11:13 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How do you cure a jewess nymphomaniac? Marry her.

What do you get when you cross a pig and a joo? Nothing. Pigs refuse to fuck joos.

lol yeah. they arent very smart either. this kike lady on jewtube keeps running her mouth with no idea what she's talking about

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 5:16 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you.  Didn't have "jewhoo" in my lexicon.  What a perfect term to describe these pussies.

---In [email protected], <descipleofthegods13@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back