Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is Astral Projection real?

[email protected]

I want to know more about astral projection. Its first step is to attain trance state. but question is that is all the things which we are doing or happening in Trance state or in Astral Projection real? because I experienced trance state many time and got correct answers (also I feel presense of Zepar in my room many times) and few times I experienced Astral Projection and once I met my girlfriend in her room where she sleeps! But I'm debut about this Astral Projection ecperience. Is all which I experienced real or just a dream. Your answer will motivate me to learn more about spiritual world. Hail Satan!!!

When you astral project, anything what you see that is happening is real. It's happening in real world, let's say you astral project and you see your girlfriend walking around the house that's real. You can also travel to different planes and places when you astral project.

You might be confusing astral projection with lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is when things are not "real". ie
The things that are happening while you are lucid dreaming are not happening in real world. Like you can cast fireballs in lucid dream, but that is not happening in real world same goes for other things in lucid dream.

there seems to be some confusion between what is 'astral projection' and what is 'real'. What is 'lucid dreaming' and what is 'reality'. I have  spent many years working on lucid dreaming and astral projection. The Astral is vast. It contains many layers. Whatever is on those planes of reality are true, They are 'real'. When you 'astral project' you are in reality in the astral. When you 'lucid dream' you are also in the astral. The difference is in the layers. The layers that are closest to the physical contain information that most 'resonates' to the physical so you see those as the most closest to the physical, you see this as physical. You recieve information that is tied into the physical. Hence you see what is there as most 'real' and like this is 'real'. And the further you get from that in a 'lucid' dream, the more away from phyisical reality it becomes, hence you see things that aren't 'true' on the physical. But in reality both are true.We are much more than this physical body. Does this make sense to you? I understand it but I'm not sure how to explain it?
Both states are true. I don't know how to make this clear.

The astral world is emotional and lucid dreaming deals with the psyche but sometimes the soul can leave the body during sleep. The soul can leave the body while the body is still aware, the brain produces slight changes in chemistry during this state of mind aligned with the location's atmosphere to nudge the soul into leaving. It also happens frequently when someone is struck and rather view themselves from outside than be inside a hurting body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back