Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is anybody in Pennsylvania?

kidnap_ped

i recently moved to Pittsburgh,PA..i wonder if anybody lives here..i mean satanists...

I live about 2 hours away from Pittsburgh.   Jessica From: kidnap_ped <kidnap_ped@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 12:07:18 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] is anybody in Pennsylvania?

i recently moved to Pittsburgh,PA. .i wonder if anybody lives here..i mean satanists...

finally! satanists in Pennsylvania, and even some of them live here with me in Pittsburgh!
I was so close to losing my mind because i thought i was all alone, and no one that i can talk to about religion without parents around, seems to take me seriously. (sadly one of the reasons is because im black, which shows how close minded people are, but whatever.) im pretty cool once you get to know me if we ever meet. what part in pittsburgh? and which town near pittsburgh? i mightve been there.

i live in pa. i live in northampton county aka madness far away from pitts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "usmc_cadet615" <usmc_cadet615@... wrote:

finally! satanists in Pennsylvania, and even some of them live here with me in Pittsburgh!
I was so close to losing my mind because i thought i was all alone, and no one that i can talk to about religion without parents around, seems to take me seriously. (sadly one of the reasons is because im black, which shows how close minded people are, but whatever.) im pretty cool once you get to know me if we ever meet. what part in pittsburgh? and which town near pittsburgh? i mightve been there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@... wrote:
i live in York so im pretty far away from pittsburg : /

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "usmc_cadet615" <usmc_cadet615@ wrote:

i live near Pittsburgh in a town called Burgettstown which is in washington county let me know if anyone lives near there

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "platinumsquid93" <platinumsquid93@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@ wrote:
i live in York so im pretty far away from pittsburg : /

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "usmc_cadet615" <usmc_cadet615@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back