Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is alowed to choose a demon?

[email protected]

Hai brothers and sisters i need your help i have aleady done the dedication there is a demon which i whant to summon but the problem is my third eye is not yet open what can i dó??
Hai! satan

I'm pretty sure you just answered that yourself. A good place to start would be to open your third eye, along with regular meditation.
Hail Enki

Sent from my iPod
On 14/03/2012, at 6:13 AM, mukeesitowa123@... wrote:
  Hai brothers and sisters i need your help i have aleady done the dedication there is a demon which i whant to summon but the problem is my third eye is not yet open what can i dó??
Hai! satan

I've been talking to mukeesitowa on IM for a while now, his 3rd eye IS open but just not empowered. I keep telling him to open his other chakras, but he keeps saying he won't until he can actually see out of his 3rd eye. I kept explaining....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

I'm pretty sure you just answered that yourself. A good place to start would be to open your third eye, along with regular meditation.

Hail Enki

Sent from my iPod

Hai! satan

Can't he read it for him self in the Joy of Satan? Does some one actually have to explain that to him? Can he read English?

What is wrong with you? c y grow up i dont know thats why i asked

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 9:58 PM IST C Y wrote:

Can't he read it for him self in the Joy of Satan? Does some one actually have to explain that to him? Can he read English?

As far as I understand we need to open all chakras and work on pineal gland also. Good luck
Hail Satan Hail Astaroth

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is alowed to choose a demon?

I've been talking to mukeesitowa on IM for a while now, his 3rd eye IS open but just not empowered. I keep telling him to open his other chakras, but he keeps saying he won't until he can actually see out of his 3rd eye. I kept explaining....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Sent from my iPod

Hai! satan

I know... I was trying to be patient and persistent. He has this belief that he has to see out of his 3rd eye before moving on to opening his other chakras. I kept explaining to him that "open" and "empowered" are different, and that the 6th chakra rules astral vision and it needs to opened too, and that he needs to follow the instructions on JoS and stop asking me why he can't see astrally yet.

He did say that he understood, and then he went and posted that about his 3rd eye "not being open yet" even though he's been working on it since at least Jan 27 (my email stores IM conversations and I just checked). Sigh.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

I was not talking to you, but i was talking about you. Nothing is wrong with some common sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

"the problem is my third eye is not yet open what can i dó?"

Alright you can go here:
Opening the third eye.

Read everything.

Now in order to see the demon you can empower your third eye by using runes.
The one i use is Sowilo (my favorite rune lol):

Sowilo : It can be used in meditation and to empower the chakras.
Do not know how to use them? Go here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.htmlhttp://www.freewebs.com/666moon/Runes.htm 
Do not know how to pronounce them? Go here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 

Confused? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Instruction_CDs.htmlYou can order the CD to help you pronouncing the runes. http://www.freewebs.com/666moon/Runes.htm

I highly recommend opening all your chakras first . Take your time in opening them, I read some where that it is not a good idea to open all the chakras in one day, i would like some one to tell me that because i do not remember if it is true or not or it was something else AND to open the third eye it takes 4 days. Alright, After  that go and see the full chakra meditation. To see the planetary hour download the program called ChornosXP . When i opened  my third eye i was hoping to see everything in the astral (lol) But boy i was VERY wrong, i was told i need to empower it.
And although i am 14, i am grown up. Thank you.  I was not mad at all. I see nothing wrong to ask questions. Neither i see anything wrong with your question.

Oh yeah and you can empower them also by using energy from the sun. The energy from the sun is 10x more powerful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:
Hai! satan
When someone is new the best thing they can do to get proof is to let go, read an read more and meditate daily. Our Gods are busy and have affairs at their Hands, and in my opinion unless you're close to a Demon, summon only in dire need. Focus on Satan. Satan is our Creator, Best friend and its Him wgo is ruler over all. Work to build trust with Him and get to know Him first. Be patient. Demons are eternal and they will be here once you're ready.

HAIL SATAN.

Yeah ok you win, i will learn how to read english happy now?

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 3:37 AM IST C Y wrote:

I was not talking to you, but i was talking about you. Nothing is wrong with some common sense.

Lyd[/IMG]</var> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:48 PM

I know... I was trying to be patient and persistent. He has this belief that he has to see out of his 3rd eye before moving on to opening his other chakras. I kept explaining to him that "open" and "empowered" are different, and that the 6th chakra rules astral vision and it needs to opened too, and that he needs to follow the instructions on JoS and stop asking me why he can't see astrally yet.

He did say that he understood, and then he went and posted that about his 3rd eye "not being open yet" even though he's been working on it since at least Jan 27 (my email stores IM conversations and I just checked). Sigh.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

I can't answer your questions about the symptoms with the chakra openings, as I never had any (but I had been doing yoga for about 8 years beforehand so that helped my chakras). So I'll leave that for someone else to answer.

About visualizing energy, it always came naturally to me, but recently I've been reading the "Astral Dynamics" pdf in the group files, and I have learned that visualization is basically the same as imagining, and the reason why a lot of people think they have problems visualizing is because they think it's something complicated, when in fact it's just imagining. And since energy follows the mind, if we think it to be somewhere, it will go there. So try it again, keeping that in mind.

For example, when using white-gold energy for aura of protection, "imagine" something like the sun is surrounding you. In time it will become more real for you, but that's the basics for starting.

I hope I have been of some help at least.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

Lydia, I understand what you mean about the third eye being opened but not empowered, mine's the same.  I'm still working to empower my third eye, but I think I've already opened it and my crown chakra as I can feel energy swirling around inside my head.  I've also been working on my throat chakra and the heart chakra.  I have basically two questions, my first one regarding the throat chakra, I've been feeling like a warm, sunburn like sensation around the back of my neck, does this mean my throat chakra's open or is this the result of opening the third eye and the crown chakra?  Secondly, how can I tell when I've opened my heart chakra?  I've been working on it for a little over a week, and I've gotta admit that I've been having pretty bad heartburn.  Is that from the chakra opening or just something I ate?  One final question/problem... a lot of the meditations on JOS talk about visualizing energy, taking in energy, etc. but I've never seen
energy, so how do I visualize something I've never seen?  I'd really like to disperse some of the energy in my head, it's been giving me a headache and it feels weird, heavy like.  I did get the light feeling when I opened the crown chakra, and a feeling of happiness, not overwhelming or anything, more like I just felt high and laughed more than usual.

You did such a great job of explaining what visualization is.That is something that I have never had a problem with either,and is where my strength lies in my own magical abilities.Putting energy in thought form is very powerful,and can accomplish so much towards achieving a goal.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:10 PM

I can't answer your questions about the symptoms with the chakra openings, as I never had any (but I had been doing yoga for about 8 years beforehand so that helped my chakras). So I'll leave that for someone else to answer.

About visualizing energy, it always came naturally to me, but recently I've been reading the "Astral Dynamics" pdf in the group files, and I have learned that visualization is basically the same as imagining, and the reason why a lot of people think they have problems visualizing is because they think it's something complicated, when in fact it's just imagining. And since energy follows the mind, if we think it to be somewhere, it will go there. So try it again, keeping that in mind.

For example, when using white-gold energy for aura of protection, "imagine" something like the sun is surrounding you. In time it will become more real for you, but that's the basics for starting.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

Lydia, I understand what you mean about the third eye being opened but not empowered, mine's the same.  I'm still working to empower my third eye, but I think I've already opened it and my crown chakra as I can feel energy swirling around inside my head.  I've also been working on my throat chakra and the heart chakra.  I have basically two questions, my first one regarding the throat chakra, I've been feeling like a warm, sunburn like sensation around the back of my neck, does this mean my throat chakra's open or is this the result of opening the third eye and the crown chakra?  Secondly, how can I tell when I've opened my heart chakra?  I've been working on it for a little over a week, and I've gotta admit that I've been having pretty bad heartburn.  Is that from the chakra opening or just something I ate?  One final question/problem... a lot of the meditations on JOS talk about visualizing energy, taking in energy, etc. but I've never seen
energy, so how do I visualize something I've never seen?  I'd really like to disperse some of the energy in my head, it's been giving me a headache and it feels weird, heavy like.  I did get the light feeling when I opened the crown chakra, and a feeling of happiness, not overwhelming or anything, more like I just felt high and laughed more than usual.

Thank you Lyd[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:10 PM

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back