Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is Alice Weidel a jew?

She has this strange appearance like she is half jewish - the nose has a slight bump. Also the chin-nose-forehead angle is not flat enough for a pure German. She worked for Goldman Sachs, so this is a big red flag. They rather hire their own. Thats another hint she may be half jewish, and for sure when working there she made connections to the kippah club. Probably classic controlled opposition, dont expect anything positive

She has this strange appearance like she is half jewish - the nose has a slight bump. Also the chin-nose-forehead angle is not flat enough for a pure German. She worked for Goldman Sachs, so this is a big red flag. They rather hire their own. Thats another hint she may be half jewish, and for sure when working there she made connections to the kippah club. Probably classic controlled opposition, dont expect anything positive
Her wife is also mixed. Jews mix alot.

She has reptilian eyes and her energy feels like a sewer, from what I can tell.

I would argue that your jew detector needs calibration;)
There is no way she is Jewish if you judge only by her appearance and I will bet on it. I'm not just throwing out speculations, in order to identify Jews it takes time to identify all the patterns, and there are people who may look "different". And when you see scum politicians, the mind can sometimes be tricky and cause these thoughts

There is no way she is Jewish if you judge only by her appearance and I will bet on it. I'm not just throwing out speculations, in order to identify Jews it takes time to identify all the patterns, and there are people who may look "different". And when you see scum politicians, the mind can sometimes be tricky and cause these thoughts
All I wrote are patterns that repeat themselves in such cases, not the speculations. Time will tell, but knowing and waiting for time to tell is a waste of time.

I dont think she is jewish either judging by her behaviour and her speeches. But its not a race mixing politician thats gonna be a part of any meaningful change.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back