Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

invocation of the akasha?

carstensd13

Wondering, is it okay to practice the retention of the akasha element before actually working on breathing the other 4 elements? From what i understand the akasha balances the other elements, so if i retained the akasha element before i had even worked with others wuld it still work as a equalizer for the elements. I will prob start working on retaining the elements in a few weeks, but im working on other meditations and i hav had an urge to breathe in the quintessence, and it actually made me feel pretty good. ive only done it twice will it affect nything in the future?
Hail EA!

I have always started with fire carstensd.I like to go according to the order that it is in her book.But honestly I don't see how it matters.Only the part of over doing it,because of the effects it cam have on you.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:25 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] invocation of the akasha?

Wondering, is it okay to practice the retention of the akasha element before actually working on breathing the other 4 elements? From what i understand the akasha balances the other elements, so if i retained the akasha element before i had even worked with others wuld it still work as a equalizer for the elements. I will prob start working on retaining the elements in a few weeks, but im working on other meditations and i hav had an urge to breathe in the quintessence, and it actually made me feel pretty good. ive only done it twice will it affect nything in the future?
Hail EA!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

..Hail Satan!! As stated on the site, "The Akasha is a primer. Quintessence intensifies any working. This element is closely related to fire and when working with it on a daily basis, one will find the body temperature rises. The rise in body temperature seems to be lasting. When willing something to be, it can be imprinted in the quintessence, making it much more powerful."
IMO the elemnets originate and are kept in balance in the akasha.
Personally, i would first work on the other elements, although breathing in the akasha and learning about it like you are doing will not harm you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@... wrote:

Hail EA!

I really think it would be best to work on the element you need to balance yourself out first, if not akasha to balance it. I definitely wouldn't say to start with fire as a rule of thumb, as I have struggled with invoking fire for months. I always seem to over do it and my body temperature is always higher now as a result. There have been multiple occasions that I have overheated myself after trying to burn away the water that was causing depression. I didn't invoke the water on purpose as I know I'm already heavy in water, but it resulted from the death of my lover.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:32:16
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] invocation of the akasha?

I have always started with fire carstensd.I like to go according to the order that it is in her book.But honestly I don't see how it matters.Only the part of over doing it,because of the effects it cam have on you.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:25 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] invocation of the akasha?

Hail EA!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 
Thnx for the response Brian. nd lol i try to go in order of the meditation program too(too mny things i wnt to try), I dnt kno y i had the urge to breathe the quintessence, but i followed it with the beautiful satanic meditation, a aura cleaning, opening of my astral eyes, and sum yoga. I wuz up all nite nd the nxt day. bt thatz wat its all about to me i guess, experiencing and advancing as much as i kan.
Hail EA!

Work with the other elements first. The elements are actually subsequent aspects of the quintessence. By preparing to work with the elements you will gain a better understanding of the akasha and be more prepared for it's workings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@... wrote:

Hail EA!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back