Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

invitations

Raven Arvara

Recently I have been receiving email invites to a nazi group that i have never heard of and i have also heard that other people have gotten them too. My point is that i think this person is a member of this group or one of the other jos groups that i am a member of, If you are that person and you are reading this know that i am not interested so STOP sending the invites please!   Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!   Crystal
Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

For me to do anything about this, I need you to send me the info on who it is from. We have had problems on and off from a certain individual who does this and is an infiltrator who tries to make Nazism look bad by harassing people with this sort of thing. He has used different ID's.
I need to know who it is and I will ban him [which I have before from the other JoS e-groups]

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Arvara <raventalon11@... wrote:

Recently I have been receiving email invites to a nazi group that i have never heard of and i have also heard that other people have gotten them too. My point is that i think this person is a member of this group or one of the other jos groups that i am a member of, If you are that person and you are reading this know that i am not interested so STOP sending the invites please!

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal

i have copied and pasted from the sender info but this is as much as i can give you because this is all i have for myself.  
DieGeheimSchutzstaffelSS_ moderator <[email protected]
hope it helps and thnks in advance   Crystal.
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009 1:06:32 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: invitations

For me to do anything about this, I need you to send me the info on who it is from. We have had problems on and off from a certain individual who does this and is an infiltrator who tries to make Nazism look bad by harassing people with this sort of thing. He has used different ID's.
I need to know who it is and I will ban him [which I have before from the other JoS e-groups]

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Raven Arvara <raventalon11@ ... wrote:

Recently I have been receiving email invites to a nazi group that i have never heard of and i have also heard that other people have gotten them too. My point is that i think this person is a member of this group or one of the other jos groups that i am a member of, If you are that person and you are reading this know that i am not interested so STOP sending the invites please!

Hail Satan!!!!!!! !!!

Crystal
Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

I also had 10+ invitations for "Der Geheime Schutzstaffel SS" group. They use one of these two IDs, sithwansee @ yahoo.com and sslucifer @ yahoo.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Arvara <raventalon11@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal

His user identity is ss_lucifer, as far as I know, he uses a different one on his own group, which is shit to be honest. The groups name is:
DieGehiemScutcbzStaffel or something like that, it really is a pathetic group, not even worth anyones time, they're just a bunch of wannabe's on there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Arvara <raventalon11@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal

Just a bit more information about the group, they are really just a bunch of SS Army wannabe's. The is also another group like this, but for paranormal research, which is more shit, it's just a bunch of posts with youtube videos asking wtf they are, don't waste your time with either of these groups, they are so pointless.

Hail Satan, Hail Lilith.

Ok. Many of us have been harassed by this individual. I just banned him from 5 of the other JoS e-groups. He goes by sslucifer@.... I couldn't find him anywhere in this group. It is a possiblity he got your names from the other groups if you post there, if not then I don't know.

People like this change their ID's and keep coming right back like fleas on a dog. The best thing you can do is report this to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse/abuse.html
copy and paste the harassing e-mail and group.

AND block this individual from your e-mails.

I believe this person is an infiltrator who is purposely harassing people to make Nazism look bad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Narxas" <necromage89@... wrote:

His user identity is ss_lucifer, as far as I know, he uses a different one on
his own group, which is shit to be honest. The groups name is:
DieGehiemScutcbzStaffel or something like that, it really is a pathetic group,
not even worth anyones time, they're just a bunch of wannabe's on there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

For me to do anything about this, I need you to send me the info on who it
is from. We have had problems on and off from a certain individual who does this
and is an infiltrator who tries to make Nazism look bad by harassing people with
this sort of thing. He has used different ID's.
I need to know who it is and I will ban him [which I have before from the
other JoS e-groups]

Recently I have been receiving email invites to a nazi group that i have
never heard of and i have also heard that other people have gotten them too. My
point is that i think this person is a member of this group or one of the other
jos groups that i am a member of, If you are that person and you are reading
this know that i am not interested so STOP sending the invites please!

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal

yea i gathered by the number of spamming invites to my account...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009 3:58:54 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: invitations

His user identity is ss_lucifer, as far as I know, he uses a different one on his own group, which is shit to be honest. The groups name is:
DieGehiemScutcbzSta ffel or something like that, it really is a pathetic group, not even worth anyones time, they're just a bunch of wannabe's on there.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ ... wrote:

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Raven Arvara <raventalon11@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!! !!!

Crystal

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a_d13@..." <a_d13@... wrote:
I also had 10+ invitations for "Der Geheime Schutzstaffel SS" group. They use one of these two IDs, sithwansee @ yahoo.com and sslucifer @ yahoo.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal

I need help i live in tuscon arizona anyone live near by?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back