Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Intuition and the 6th Chakra

Kareem Zedan

I have discovered that the 6th chakra is the true mirror of the soul. This is obvious since you can tell a person inside out by just looking into his eyes.  This is how I discovered this fact. During contemplation on a situation that happened at work (jewish manager, I do not stand for his crap) I took some instinctive action, my logical part of the brain was working though and was analysing the situation. While I was analysing the situation I literally saw my thoughts (energy) 'lazering into' my 6th chakra. Whenever I would think something unrealistic I would feel an uneasiness in my chakras, this shows that the 6th chakra is literally like the moon in the sense that it reflects the Sun's rays.  The reflection of the Sun's rays (our logical side of the brain) from our moon (the 6th chakra and the subconsious side of our brain) spreads into the soul and the aura. That's why when you think negative, you feel negative, when you think positive you feel positive, this is the psycho-emotional connection of the mind and soul, this is also the ingredient of 'intuition' and the 6th chakra rules over this. A negative imprint on the soul will always attract negative situations, but when thought of positively this forces us to think more positively about ourselves and hence better our lives and our attractions, this is supreme power and this gives a sense of spiritual fulfillment. The true fulfillment lies in achieving the Magnum Opus and transforming our vibrational frequency to that of Gold, this is the Alchemy of the soul (this knowledge is beautiful and just makes me want to say HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL SATAN THE TRUE BRINGER OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE TRUE LIBERATOR!!!!)  So part of being powerfully intuitive involves greatly understanding your emotions, and hence your thought processes. This means you have to get personal on a very deep level and face some facts that may make you feel uncomfortable. You need to learn to be comfortable feeling uncomfortable for a period of time. The feeling of being uncomfortable means you are changing some core beliefs which your core mind acts to resist upon.  Self honesty is the best way to heighten your sense of intuition, when you're honest about your emotions then it will become obvious to you what you need to change in your life. With positive change comes positive situations. Satan and the Demons are very positive beings.  This is a cool meditation you can do to develop your sense of intuition *note that this is one I made up myself so it might not work for everyone*:  - Sit comfortably and relax  - Tune into your thoughts and become aware of what you are thinking right now, this is similar to void meditation except you do not concentrate on void.  - Try and feel the impact of your thoughts on your 6th chakra, this should be easy for those who can sense energy since thought is energy.  - Once you feel a negative impact (this causes a repulsating and resisting feel in the soul, usually felt in the abdomen or throat chakra) then change the thought that caused it into a positive thought. This should feel like a relief in the areas that were supressed.  With practice your psyche should adapt to that part of your soul that transfers thought energy into emotional energy (air into water) which is controlled by the 6th and 5th chakras (this is also where the 'heart' is). Once that is done you will feel yourself automatically become more positive, which will reflect in every aspect of your life as a sense of confidence and strength.  If you feel like you cannot control your thoughts, then focus on doing void meditation first. Note that improving our intuition and becoming more positive can be a very grueling process for those who are naturally prone to being negative. But as we all know, liberation lies in hard work. When we work hard on ourselves we become stronger and easily influence our lives.  Some feelings of uncomfortability will stay in the soul until all self harming beliefs are faced and dissolved. This means understanding our beliefs and examining them instead of just letting our minds strengthen these harmful beliefs. Depression happens when the subject is too weak to face his self harming mechanism and falls prey to it. Depression happens when a subject is generally afraid about everything and is too lazy to face up to the facts and change everything.  This can easily happen when the subject gets angry, and feels liberated after it. Anger is a beautiful emotion and can destroy every obstacle no matter how big the obstacle. Anger is fire, fire is will, will leads to positive change, positive change leads to power and understanding. Power and understanding is only reachable through Satan and the Demons, and that knowledge we recieve from them when we are in a high enough vibrational frequency to understand their messages.  When we individualy work on ourselves we gain power over the enemy. The enemy's grip is already weaker than ever and more people are becoming fed up and angry.  We cannot help humanity if we do not know how to help ourselves!  Work on yourself, work on yourself, work on yourself, work on yourself.  Hail Satan!!!!

Aaaah, this message was perfect, PERFECT!! THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!You know, it's ironic how today, I was feeling rather moody... in a bad mental state, and I knew that this was the reason... I'm figuring out things about myself that go too deep (past lives etc) and these things need lots of courage to face.
So, I want to add to that, if someone struggles, don't forget that you're never alone... Our Father and Gods are ALWAYS with us, our Guardian/s always watches over us. If you feel at a loss ask for guidance.
In general though, new people should not think that Spiritual Satanism is an "easy path" to take (because "wow ok, I meditate and then I can do telepathy, pyrokinesis, astral projection etc etc etc). Except for the fact that many of these abilities will come in the distant future (months, years + , unless someone had experiences with a certain ability in past lives), you will have to face many mental issues/scars (that originate from deep within your soul) on the way, until you reach Godhood.But you know what? It's so so soooo fucking worth it... My personal experiences are... too personal, so I can't share them, but after dealing with whatever obstacles block your advancement, you will see greaaaat changes in you... And even in the world around you! The way people look at you, the way they treat you!It's liberating...
Heh, if I had to make a (rather simplistic) comparison to this: imagine if you wanted to go to the University of your dreams, and this University was the best of the best of the best in the entire world. You'd have to study REALLY hard and for vast amount of hours, but this is YOUR DREAM! There's nothing that will stop you! YOU WON'T LET ANYTHING STOP YOU!!
Okay, it was a silly comparison but still. :p
Wuaah, I'm rambling, I don't know, I got excited by reading this post haha, and I know for a fact that some changes we'll all undergo will be difficult but rewarding to no end...In the end, you reach true happiness... :) And you can make others happy too...I'm so thankful for all our Father has done for me, and the mere fact that we 

Στις 10:24 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 17 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... έγραψε:
  I have discovered that the 6th chakra is the true mirror of the soul. This is obvious since you can tell a person inside out by just looking into his eyes.  This is how I discovered this fact. During contemplation on a situation that happened at work (jewish manager, I do not stand for his crap) I took some instinctive action, my logical part of the brain was working though and was analysing the situation. While I was analysing the situation I literally saw my thoughts (energy) 'lazering into' my 6th chakra. Whenever I would think something unrealistic I would feel an uneasiness in my chakras, this shows that the 6th chakra is literally like the moon in the sense that it reflects the Sun's rays.  The reflection of the Sun's rays (our logical side of the brain) from our moon (the 6th chakra and the subconsious side of our brain) spreads into the soul and the aura. That's why when you think negative, you feel negative, when you think positive you feel positive, this is the psycho-emotional connection of the mind and soul, this is also the ingredient of 'intuition' and the 6th chakra rules over this. A negative imprint on the soul will always attract negative situations, but when thought of positively this forces us to think more positively about ourselves and hence better our lives and our attractions, this is supreme power and this gives a sense of spiritual fulfillment. The true fulfillment lies in achieving the Magnum Opus and transforming our vibrational frequency to that of Gold, this is the Alchemy of the soul (this knowledge is beautiful and just makes me want to say HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL SATAN THE TRUE BRINGER OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE TRUE LIBERATOR!!!!)  So part of being powerfully intuitive involves greatly understanding your emotions, and hence your thought processes. This means you have to get personal on a very deep level and face some facts that may make you feel uncomfortable. You need to learn to be comfortable feeling uncomfortable for a period of time. The feeling of being uncomfortable means you are changing some core beliefs which your core mind acts to resist upon.  Self honesty is the best way to heighten your sense of intuition, when you're honest about your emotions then it will become obvious to you what you need to change in your life. With positive change comes positive situations. Satan and the Demons are very positive beings.  This is a cool meditation you can do to develop your sense of intuition *note that this is one I made up myself so it might not work for everyone*:  - Sit comfortably and relax  - Tune into your thoughts and become aware of what you are thinking right now, this is similar to void meditation except you do not concentrate on void.  - Try and feel the impact of your thoughts on your 6th chakra, this should be easy for those who can sense energy since thought is energy.  - Once you feel a negative impact (this causes a repulsating and resisting feel in the soul, usually felt in the abdomen or throat chakra) then change the thought that caused it into a positive thought. This should feel like a relief in the areas that were supressed.  With practice your psyche should adapt to that part of your soul that transfers thought energy into emotional energy (air into water) which is controlled by the 6th and 5th chakras (this is also where the 'heart' is). Once that is done you will feel yourself automatically become more positive, which will reflect in every aspect of your life as a sense of confidence and strength.  If you feel like you cannot control your thoughts, then focus on doing void meditation first. Note that improving our intuition and becoming more positive can be a very grueling process for those who are naturally prone to being negative. But as we all know, liberation lies in hard work. When we work hard on ourselves we become stronger and easily influence our lives.  Some feelings of uncomfortability will stay in the soul until all self harming beliefs are faced and dissolved. This means understanding our beliefs and examining them instead of just letting our minds strengthen these harmful beliefs. Depression happens when the subject is too weak to face his self harming mechanism and falls prey to it. Depression happens when a subject is generally afraid about everything and is too lazy to face up to the facts and change everything.  This can easily happen when the subject gets angry, and feels liberated after it. Anger is a beautiful emotion and can destroy every obstacle no matter how big the obstacle. Anger is fire, fire is will, will leads to positive change, positive change leads to power and understanding. Power and understanding is only reachable through Satan and the Demons, and that knowledge we recieve from them when we are in a high enough vibrational frequency to understand their messages.  When we individualy work on ourselves we gain power over the enemy. The enemy's grip is already weaker than ever and more people are becoming fed up and angry.  We cannot help humanity if we do not know how to help ourselves!  Work on yourself, work on yourself, work on yourself, work on yourself.  Hail Satan!!!!

It's amazing, I've been having an especially crappy day today. I've been realizing a lot of things about myself and my life, just as you're saying. And it is indeed uncomfortable. The more I work on my soul, the more unrest I feel with my surrounding situation. It almost feels like I'm displaced, like I don't belong in these mundane circumstances. It's been causing me to feel a great deal of anger and frustration, but I know this is part of the soul cleaning out process and that I have to continue to become stronger to get done with all this old, repressed bile that's been on my soul for who knows how long. I was expressing some of my concerns to my guardian all last night, and this message comes through today, right on time. I love the gods for things like this. Satanism is more serious than people may realize, because as we work on our souls we become like serpents shedding the dead skin of our former existence. At times this process is painful, because people are often the first thing to fall away from us. But it's much more important to me to go through this ugliness and emerge on the other side a goddess, that's all I can see at this point. Thank you so much for posting this message, Brother. Sometimes we all need this kind of truth and encouragement. -HAIL SATAN -HAIL ASMODEUS -HAIL AZAZEL

Thank You for sharing. Very inspiring and thought provoking. Hail Satan, Hail Lucifer and all goetic demons

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back