Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Introduction

sonofenki1

Darkest greetings to all brothers and sisters,

This is my first post on this group. I have been a member of earlier JOS groups also.
I have been a dedicated spiritual Satanist for seven years now. This Friday (June 18) was the seventh anniversary of my dedication ritual which I decided to celebrate. There're some things I wish to share with you all and I hope not to forget a thing.

Let's see, starting from the beginning I was disillusioned with my life. I had trouble in my life since young – at school, at home, around people – I became a very shy person who didn't fit or felt at ease anywhere but within my own world, a frustrated person who nevertheless had personal talents such as writing and playing music which I've always been attracted to. But in the end I always ended giving up on everything involving big and/or long time projects mostly because I felt all my joy and strength were continuously being drained out. I felt like a loser, n self-confidence, no will power to carry out a project. So I decided to take up on the bible, reading and following it, hoping to get some improvement. The actual result was in fact funny if it wasn't so sad – I became kind of a walking talking zombie, believing in all that bullshit and that I had to accept and obey everything so that I was not met with some terrible consequences. Actually, a lousy job and not much rest was I all I ended up with. The things I really wanted and needed were never granted. Something I forgot to mention about all of this which is probably not new to anyone – I believe that something in my life changed for the worse at some point after primary school. Cursing through envy can be destructive especially amongst family members.

Moving on, in my late twenties I found out a book in a megastore, of all things guardian angel stuff with jewish kabala and xtian rituals. I was looking through an occult section when this book falls off the shelf. I regarded it as a sign and decided to try it out. Of course I don't need to tell you the results. I spent more than a year praying every morning, after a while things started happening but not without its side effects – I was a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, always thinking more about the others than myself, always wanting to do or say the right thing, no swearing, clean life, etc, etc, always subject to the whims of angels, never feeling like I had what I needed; instead I had what they were willing to give me, no sense of fulfillment, independence, actual courage or real confidence. For lack a better analogy I was sort of a puppy on a tight leash waiting for a pat or the next treat if I behaved. To top it all I went on a self destructive gambling spiral every month which left me virtually penniless without being able to save a dime for things I wanted to buy. Also, I went to places I feel uncomfortable mentioning here, with the risk of my own health and my family's. Not a pretty sight. I always believed in spirituality and the search for it, but the answer was not here either. This was just morbid masochistic dependence and a waste of my life. I once actually felt an angel trying to communicate with me in my mind, but as I told above, by the way things were going, I realized I should get the hell out of there.

And then here we are. One day I found JOS on the net and thought to myself- why the Hell not? I took the plunge and did the ritual after a while. When I first got internet I was still on angel/xtian mode. It took me a while to discover online surfing and understand the range and potential of it. I searched and there was this site different in content than anything I had ever been fed about Satanism over the years. It redefined and cleared all my misconceptions on Satan and spirituality; everything fit in its place and made perfect sense. I confess that I had my setbacks due to my stupid former incursions on angel magic. But I never felt less than loved by Father Satan and the Demons. I feel they always believed in me and were patient to this day, guiding me and protecting me from myself and making me realize and clean up after my own mistakes. The feeling of being lured and teased at was gone; not belonging – gone; not being myself, having to live according to unreasonable rules and standards – gone; of being coerced, gone.

And almost at the end here I'd like to illustrate my words. For example, the night of my ritual I was worried that my family would be up and I'd be interrupted on my ritual – it so happens that an opportune power shortage came a couple of hours before, so, everyone went to bed early and as a bonus my building was unusually silent, all the perfect ingredients for a successful ritual. I have a little trouble with void meditation also, and some very inconvenient not to say offensive thoughts come to me once in a while. Well, just expressing concern about it is enough to gain concentration and calm my thoughts. At times like that I know that Father Satan and the powers of Hell can sense your needs, look after you, protect you and guide you every step of the way never turning their back on you. I remember once after I did my dedication, I passed next to a gambling house and kept on walking without going in. It was something else.

There are a lot more examples I could write about, but it's a becoming a long post by now and I'm sure I'll have other opportunities to post it, to share my experiences and benefit from everyone else's.

Thank you for reading

Thank you JOS
Hail Satan!!

Hey Brother,
reading your post was REALLY inspiring, because a lot of what you went through, I could also relate to. I never felt like I fit in, and was always drawn to the occult and supernatural at a young age.
I had also worked with angels, and a mostly xian-jewdaeo system of magick. It's funny how you say that you feel that Father Satan and the Demons were so patient with you for the whole time. Looking back, I realize that was the case with me too, because I used to be a pretty hardcore xian. But even as an xian, I was always called back to LHP and occult books, and I never thought of Satan as the "bad guy" that stupid xians made Him out to be. I always knew there was something more. I wanted to hear His side of the story, and His origins. Have you read the Lost Book of Enki by Zecharia Sitchins?
Glad to hear that you found the JoS website, and you're not the first to say that everything you read on there, seemed to "click" and make sense. A lot of the LHP and occult books I have collected over the past few years cannot compare to the information listed on that website. Especially all the new age crap books about opening chakras and gaining personal spiritual power... they gave me nothing.
Your post is encouraging to me, a newly dedicated Satanist. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sonofenki" <sonofenki@... wrote:

This is my first post on this group. I have been a member of earlier JOS groups also.
I have been a dedicated spiritual Satanist for seven years now. This Friday (June 18) was the seventh anniversary of my dedication ritual which I decided to celebrate. There're some things I wish to share with you all and I hope not to forget a thing.

Let's see, starting from the beginning I was disillusioned with my life. I had trouble in my life since young – at school, at home, around people – I became a very shy person who didn't fit or felt at ease anywhere but within my own world, a frustrated person who nevertheless had personal talents such as writing and playing music which I've always been attracted to. But in the end I always ended giving up on everything involving big and/or long time projects mostly because I felt all my joy and strength were continuously being drained out. I felt like a loser, n self-confidence, no will power to carry out a project. So I decided to take up on the bible, reading and following it, hoping to get some improvement. The actual result was in fact funny if it wasn't so sad – I became kind of a walking talking zombie, believing in all that bullshit and that I had to accept and obey everything so that I was not met with some terrible consequences. Actually, a lousy job and not much rest was I all I ended up with. The things I really wanted and needed were never granted. Something I forgot to mention about all of this which is probably not new to anyone – I believe that something in my life changed for the worse at some point after primary school. Cursing through envy can be destructive especially amongst family members.

Moving on, in my late twenties I found out a book in a megastore, of all things guardian angel stuff with jewish kabala and xtian rituals. I was looking through an occult section when this book falls off the shelf. I regarded it as a sign and decided to try it out. Of course I don't need to tell you the results. I spent more than a year praying every morning, after a while things started happening but not without its side effects – I was a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, always thinking more about the others than myself, always wanting to do or say the right thing, no swearing, clean life, etc, etc, always subject to the whims of angels, never feeling like I had what I needed; instead I had what they were willing to give me, no sense of fulfillment, independence, actual courage or real confidence. For lack a better analogy I was sort of a puppy on a tight leash waiting for a pat or the next treat if I behaved. To top it all I went on a self destructive gambling spiral every month which left me virtually penniless without being able to save a dime for things I wanted to buy. Also, I went to places I feel uncomfortable mentioning here, with the risk of my own health and my family's. Not a pretty sight. I always believed in spirituality and the search for it, but the answer was not here either. This was just morbid masochistic dependence and a waste of my life. I once actually felt an angel trying to communicate with me in my mind, but as I told above, by the way things were going, I realized I should get the hell out of there.

And then here we are. One day I found JOS on the net and thought to myself- why the Hell not? I took the plunge and did the ritual after a while. When I first got internet I was still on angel/xtian mode. It took me a while to discover online surfing and understand the range and potential of it. I searched and there was this site different in content than anything I had ever been fed about Satanism over the years. It redefined and cleared all my misconceptions on Satan and spirituality; everything fit in its place and made perfect sense. I confess that I had my setbacks due to my stupid former incursions on angel magic. But I never felt less than loved by Father Satan and the Demons. I feel they always believed in me and were patient to this day, guiding me and protecting me from myself and making me realize and clean up after my own mistakes. The feeling of being lured and teased at was gone; not belonging – gone; not being myself, having to live according to unreasonable rules and standards – gone; of being coerced, gone.

And almost at the end here I'd like to illustrate my words. For example, the night of my ritual I was worried that my family would be up and I'd be interrupted on my ritual – it so happens that an opportune power shortage came a couple of hours before, so, everyone went to bed early and as a bonus my building was unusually silent, all the perfect ingredients for a successful ritual. I have a little trouble with void meditation also, and some very inconvenient not to say offensive thoughts come to me once in a while. Well, just expressing concern about it is enough to gain concentration and calm my thoughts. At times like that I know that Father Satan and the powers of Hell can sense your needs, look after you, protect you and guide you every step of the way never turning their back on you. I remember once after I did my dedication, I passed next to a gambling house and kept on walking without going in. It was something else.

There are a lot more examples I could write about, but it's a becoming a long post by now and I'm sure I'll have other opportunities to post it, to share my experiences and benefit from everyone else's.

Thank you for reading

Thank you JOS
Hail Satan!!

Wow. This is a powerful tale. Thanks for sharing it, bro. Ave!

--- In [email protected], "sonofenki" <sonofenki@... wrote:

Thank you for reading

Thank you JOS
Hail Satan!!

You're right, David, the story is awesome--I am glad he shared it with us--thanks and Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidcommer" <davidcommer@... wrote:

Wow. This is a powerful tale. Thanks for sharing it, bro. Ave!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sonofenki" <sonofenki@ wrote:

This is my first post on this group. I have been a member of
earlier JOS groups also.
I have been a dedicated spiritual Satanist for seven years now. This
Friday (June 18) was the seventh anniversary of my dedication ritual
which I decided to celebrate. There're some things I wish to share with
you all and I hope not to forget a thing.

Let's see, starting from the beginning I was disillusioned with my
life. I had trouble in my life since young – at school, at home,
around people – I became a very shy person who didn't fit or felt at
ease anywhere but within my own world, a frustrated person who
nevertheless had personal talents such as writing and playing music
which I've always been attracted to. But in the end I always ended
giving up on everything involving big and/or long time projects mostly
because I felt all my joy and strength were continuously being drained
out. I felt like a loser, n self-confidence, no will power to carry out
a project. So I decided to take up on the bible, reading and following
it, hoping to get some improvement. The actual result was in fact funny
if it wasn't so sad – I became kind of a walking talking zombie,
believing in all that bullshit and that I had to accept and obey
everything so that I was not met with some terrible consequences.
Actually, a lousy job and not much rest was I all I ended up with. The
things I really wanted and needed were never granted. Something I forgot
to mention about all of this which is probably not new to anyone – I
believe that something in my life changed for the worse at some point
after primary school. Cursing through envy can be destructive especially
amongst family members.

Moving on, in my late twenties I found out a book in a megastore,
of all things guardian angel stuff with jewish kabala and xtian rituals.
I was looking through an occult section when this book falls off the
shelf. I regarded it as a sign and decided to try it out. Of course I
don't need to tell you the results. I spent more than a year praying
every morning, after a while things started happening but not without
its side effects – I was a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, always
thinking more about the others than myself, always wanting to do or say
the right thing, no swearing, clean life, etc, etc, always subject to
the whims of angels, never feeling like I had what I needed; instead I
had what they were willing to give me, no sense of fulfillment,
independence, actual courage or real confidence. For lack a better
analogy I was sort of a puppy on a tight leash waiting for a pat or the
next treat if I behaved. To top it all I went on a self destructive
gambling spiral every month which left me virtually penniless without
being able to save a dime for things I wanted to buy. Also, I went to
places I feel uncomfortable mentioning here, with the risk of my own
health and my family's. Not a pretty sight. I always believed in
spirituality and the search for it, but the answer was not here either.
This was just morbid masochistic dependence and a waste of my life. I
once actually felt an angel trying to communicate with me in my mind,
but as I told above, by the way things were going, I realized I should
get the hell out of there.

And then here we are. One day I found JOS on the net and thought
to myself- why the Hell not? I took the plunge and did the ritual after
a while. When I first got internet I was still on angel/xtian mode. It
took me a while to discover online surfing and understand the range and
potential of it. I searched and there was this site different in content
than anything I had ever been fed about Satanism over the years. It
redefined and cleared all my misconceptions on Satan and spirituality;
everything fit in its place and made perfect sense. I confess that I had
my setbacks due to my stupid former incursions on angel magic. But I
never felt less than loved by Father Satan and the Demons. I feel they
always believed in me and were patient to this day, guiding me and
protecting me from myself and making me realize and clean up after my
own mistakes. The feeling of being lured and teased at was gone; not
belonging – gone; not being myself, having to live according to
unreasonable rules and standards – gone; of being coerced, gone.

And almost at the end here I'd like to illustrate my words. For
example, the night of my ritual I was worried that my family would be up
and I'd be interrupted on my ritual – it so happens that an
opportune power shortage came a couple of hours before, so, everyone
went to bed early and as a bonus my building was unusually silent, all
the perfect ingredients for a successful ritual. I have a little trouble
with void meditation also, and some very inconvenient not to say
offensive thoughts come to me once in a while. Well, just expressing
concern about it is enough to gain concentration and calm my thoughts.
At times like that I know that Father Satan and the powers of Hell can
sense your needs, look after you, protect you and guide you every step
of the way never turning their back on you. I remember once after I did
my dedication, I passed next to a gambling house and kept on walking
without going in. It was something else.

There are a lot more examples I could write about, but it's a
becoming a long post by now and I'm sure I'll have other opportunities
to post it, to share my experiences and benefit from everyone else's.

Thank you for reading

Thank you JOS
Hail Satan!!

Greetings All,

This is my first post and it's great there is group like this one.

I believe in Satan and his demons and since I had sexual experience with my female demon I believe in their existence.
That happened long time ago and I would like to know how to call her back to me. If you can help with this ritual.

I am open to connect with other like minded satanists that live close to me. I am from Nashville Tn.

Hail Satan and his demons!

Andy.

Hey finally a satanist in tenn me and my husband are satanist we live near jackson tn

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010 3:28:21 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoS4adults] Introduction

Greetings All,

I believe in Satan and his demons and since I had sexual experience with my female demon I believe in their existence.
That happened long time ago and I would like to know how to call her back to me. If you can help with this ritual.

I am open to connect with other like minded satanists that live close to me I am from Nashville Tn.

Andy.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you know her name &/or her sigil?Do you remember any scents that were associated with her?
You can try calling her name (if you know it), staring at her sigil with a scent she enjoys while raising energy auto-erotically. All of these elements together should put out a pretty strong call to her.

Feel free to contact me if you wish. I don't live in Tennessee, but I would love to connect.

Blessings,

Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad

The Sword of MAGAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andy.magick" <andy.magick@... wrote:

Greetings All,

I am open to connect with other like minded satanists that live close to me. I am from Nashville Tn.

Andy.

Hello all. This is my re-introduction. Hailing from Michigan. I made my devotion to Satan two years ago on Halloween night using instructions from the JOS website. I've been contacted by a female succubus several times. She even directed me to the JOS website before I even knew it existed. The JOS site has been very helpful for me to learn and re-learn necessary truths about Satan. Satan is not evil and bad, but good. The true creator of man. In pre-mortal time, He spoke to save all souls, not just a few. Before I was devoted, I was weak, confused, and easily fooled. Now, I am confident, strong willed, and angry at the brainwashing xtians do. Hail Satan!

stone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andy.magick" <andy.magick@... wrote:

Greetings All,

Andy.

Thanks for the reply. Jackson is not that far from me.
It's good to know there are like-minded satanists close to me.

I would like to contact you offline if you are ok with that.

Talk to you later.

Hail Satan!

Andy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jordan Baker" <baker.jordan85@... wrote:

Hey finally a satanist in tenn me and my husband are satanist we live near jackson tn

----------

Greetings All,

I am open to connect with other like minded satanists that live close to me I am from Nashville Tn.

Andy.

Yahoo! Groups Links

I can't remember much. It was pretty long time ago. I remember her body was like you are touching feathers. I am trying to call her by burning sage. I also drink a lot of sage tea. It's good for the health and makes me focused in calling ritual.
Nothing happened so far, but since it was long time ago I need to work harder on this. I did not see any sigil.

Thanks for the response I will also contact you offline.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad" <xnyghtwytchex@... wrote:

Do you know her name &/or her sigil?Do you remember any scents that were associated with her?
You can try calling her name (if you know it), staring at her sigil with a scent she enjoys while raising energy auto-erotically. All of these elements together should put out a pretty strong call to her.

Feel free to contact me if you wish. I don't live in Tennessee, but I would love to connect.

Blessings,

Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad

The Sword of MAGAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andy.magick" <andy.magick@ wrote:

Greetings All,

Andy.

Hello,

This is very interesting to me since I am trying to contact my demon. Can you tell me which instructions did you follow?

I wish you get better on your path and reach happiness and be strong my dear sister.

Greetings from Andy. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stone Roman" <stoneroman8@... wrote:

Hello all. This is my re-introduction. Hailing from Michigan. I made my devotion to Satan two years ago on Halloween night using instructions from the JOS website. I've been contacted by a female succubus several times. She even directed me to the JOS website before I even knew it existed. The JOS site has been very helpful for me to learn and re-learn necessary truths about Satan. Satan is not evil and bad, but good. The true creator of man. In pre-mortal time, He spoke to save all souls, not just a few. Before I was devoted, I was weak, confused, and easily fooled. Now, I am confident, strong willed, and angry at the brainwashing xtians do. Hail Satan!

stone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andy.magick" <andy.magick@ wrote:

Greetings All,

Andy.

Yes that would be fine do u have a facebook so u could message me im not gonna give out personal info out to everyone incase of infiltrators if u dont have a facebook here is my email its as much i willing to give out here baker.jordan85@...

----------

Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:20:19 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Introduction

Thanks for the reply. Jackson is not that far from me.
It's good to know there are like-minded satanists close to me.

I would like to contact you offline if you are ok with that.

Talk to you later.

Hail Satan!

Andy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jordan Baker" <baker.jordan85@... wrote:

----------

Greetings All,

Andy.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hello,I'm David. I've been a satanist for over two years now. I'm looking to find friendship and a community of other satanist who share the same belief. I'm 19 years old and reside in the chicagoland area. In my personal life I have come across almost no satanist other than myself or at least known that were open about it. I feel that I need the support of other satanist to continue my spiritual progression and am looking forward to lending my experience to others in hopes that they will in turn do the same for me.

please if your a dedicated satanist and you wish to contact me feel free to add restricted.information@... to yahoo messenger, I'm looking forward to the opportunity of making your acquaintance.

Hello fellow Satanists! I am new to this group and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a little. I dedicated myself many years ago to our Lord Satan, when I was only 17 years old. I did the dedication ceremony and I did it with enthusiasm and love. Since that time I have never once regretted doing it! I am dedicated to Lord Satan as it is possible to be. Dedicating was the best thing that I ever did, and nothing has ever been able to compare. If anyone in here reads this and has not yet fully decided to dedicate their soul to Father Satan, please take my advice and go through with it! You will never rgret it! Do it as soon as you can and do it enthusiastically! Personally, I am very PROUD to be a Satanist, and I will never deny Him. If asked, I will openly and proudly tell you my full and real name, because I am completely unashamed of my devotion to Him, and actually WANT people to know! It is time that we stop hiding our love for Him. Hail to our Lord and Master, Father Satan !!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan Man,
I too am striving to be more and more in the public eye.Kind of tricky though,because I have a lot to loose if people find out the truth.But like you I too am proud to be a SS,and not one bit ashamed either.Hopefully people like us can encourage our other Satanic brother's and sister's,how important it is that we not hide.How can we ever expect to be recognized publicly if we hide.
HAIL SATAN AND ALL THAT ARE HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian.
--- On Thu, 2/17/11, jemenfiche318 <jemenfiche318@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 4:58 AM

Hello fellow Satanists! I am new to this group and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a little. I dedicated myself many years ago to our Lord Satan, when I was only 17 years old. I did the dedication ceremony and I did it with enthusiasm and love. Since that time I have never once regretted doing it! I am dedicated to Lord Satan as it is possible to be. Dedicating was the best thing that I ever did, and nothing has ever been able to compare. If anyone in here reads this and has not yet fully decided to dedicate their soul to Father Satan, please take my advice and go through with it! You will never rgret it! Do it as soon as you can and do it enthusiastically! Personally, I am very PROUD to be a Satanist, and I will never deny Him. If asked, I will openly and proudly tell you my full and real name, because I am completely unashamed of my devotion to Him, and actually WANT people to know! It is time that we stop hiding our love for Him. Hail to our Lord and Master, Father Satan !!!!
[/TD]

start off by wearing black clothing only. will spark a debate and they will ask why some time. a good oppportunity to then show your love for the father by explaining to them one on one .HAIL SATAN.

Thanks, Brian! I agree that we all need to be more open and unashamed of our love of Lord Satan! More and more I want to get online and just shout it out loud to everyone! I have an extremely strong urge to spread the word of my love for Him all over the Net, real name and all, and just let everyone know that my soul belongs to Master Satan forever. I am just very proud to be able to say that I am His. I think there will come a time when we will have to step forward and admit it, and I feel ready to do so now! I wonder if there are others in here who feel this way?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan Man,
I too am striving to be more and more in the public eye.Kind of tricky though,because I have a lot to loose if people find out the truth.But like you I too am proud to be a SS,and not one bit ashamed either.Hopefully people like us can encourage our other Satanic brother's and sister's,how important it is that we not hide.How can we ever expect to be recognized publicly if we hide.
HAIL SATAN AND ALL THAT ARE HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian.
--- On Thu, 2/17/11, jemenfiche318 <jemenfiche318@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 4:58 AM

Hello fellow Satanists! I am new to this group and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a little. I dedicated myself many years ago to our Lord Satan, when I was only 17 years old. I did the dedication ceremony and I did it with enthusiasm and love. Since that time I have never once regretted doing it! I am dedicated to Lord Satan as it is possible to be. Dedicating was the best thing that I ever did, and nothing has ever been able to compare. If anyone in here reads this and has not yet fully decided to dedicate their soul to Father Satan, please take my advice and go through with it! You will never rgret it! Do it as soon as you can and do it enthusiastically! Personally, I am very PROUD to be a Satanist, and I will never deny Him. If asked, I will openly and proudly tell you my full and real name, because I am completely unashamed of my devotion to Him, and actually WANT people to know! It is time that we stop hiding our love
for Him. Hail to our Lord and Master, Father Satan !!!!

its good to see people who arnt timid. I dont go around professing my love of satan all that much, but if confronted il never deny it, it is fun to shout Heil Satan in public though.

Hello everyone. I am new to this Yahoo group. Been practicing in secret for quite some time. As a life long Satanist, I made a formal dedication (JOS dedication ritual) in early 2011. Now, I am here to meet others of like mind and passion. As for my background, who gives a f*ck. I would rather hear about yours and make some new friends.
-Daemon

------------------------------
On Fri, May 17, 2013 1:56 PM PDT daemonlevais wrote:

Hello everyone. I am new to this Yahoo group. Been practicing in secret for quite some time. As a life long Satanist, I made a formal dedication (JOS dedication ritual) in early 2011. Now, I am here to meet others of like mind and passion. As for my background, who gives a f*ck. I would rather hear about yours and make some new friends.
-Daemon
Welcome to the group,Daemon. I,myself don't post much but I often find many of the other posts informative and interesting and,on occasion,one or more members have helped me with a problem or two. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

<td val[/IMG]i just joined, like, two weeks ago, even though i have been what you may call a closet satanist for 23 years, since i was the age of 10 (really! i felt him calling to me at the age of 10, and i was not scared at all, it felt like he was an old, long-forgotten friend ringing me up out of the blue. of course i said nothing about it, and only lately, now at the age of 33, have i even bothered proclaiming myself as same, namely, to my sweetie, the only one who would understand, what a great relationship we have, love and satanism welcome demon levais

--- On Fri, 5/17/13, daemonlevais <daemonlevais@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013, 1:56 PM

-Daemon
[/TD]

Welcome, Fletcher and Daemon! Lovely to meet you both. Hail Father
Satan always! Hail lord Andras!

On 5/21/13, Fletcher Fawcett <fletcherfawcett@... wrote:
i just joined, like, two weeks ago, even though i have been what you may
call a closet satanist for 23 years, since i was the age of 10 (really! i
felt him calling to me at the age of 10, and i was not scared at all, it
felt like he was an old, long-forgotten friend ringing me up out of the
blue. of course i said nothing about it, and only lately, now at the age of
33, have i even bothered proclaiming myself as same, namely, to my sweetie,
the only one who would understand, what a great relationship we have, love
and satanism
welcome demon levais

Hello everyone. I am new to this Yahoo group. Been practicing in secret for
quite some time. As a life long Satanist, I made a formal dedication (JOS
dedication ritual) in early 2011. Now, I am here to meet others of like mind
and passion. As for my background, who gives a f*ck. I would rather hear
about yours and make some new friends.
-Daemon

Welcome, Fletcher and Daemon! Lovely to meet you both. Hail Father
Satan always! Hail lord Andras!

On 5/21/13, Fletcher Fawcett <fletcherfawcett@... wrote:
i just joined, like, two weeks ago, even though i have been what you may
call a closet satanist for 23 years, since i was the age of 10 (really! i
felt him calling to me at the age of 10, and i was not scared at all, it
felt like he was an old, long-forgotten friend ringing me up out of the
blue. of course i said nothing about it, and only lately, now at the age of
33, have i even bothered proclaiming myself as same, namely, to my sweetie,
the only one who would understand, what a great relationship we have, love
and satanism
welcome demon levais

Hello everyone. I am new to this Yahoo group. Been practicing in secret for
quite some time. As a life long Satanist, I made a formal dedication (JOS
dedication ritual) in early 2011. Now, I am here to meet others of like mind
and passion. As for my background, who gives a f*ck. I would rather hear
about yours and make some new friends.
-Daemon

i was a satanist for 3 years i prayed to agares zefra and andras and lucifer... hello ...have you expierienced anything special

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fletcher Fawcett <fletcherfawcett@... wrote:

i just joined, like, two weeks ago, even though i have been what you may call a closet satanist for 23 years, since i was the age of 10 (really! i felt him calling to me at the age of 10, and i was not scared at all, it felt like he was an old, long-forgotten friend ringing me up out of the blue. of course i said nothing about it, and only lately, now at the age of 33, have i even bothered proclaiming myself as same, namely, to my sweetie, the only one who would understand, what a great relationship we have, love and satanism
welcome demon levais

-Daemon

<td val[/IMG]
in reply to rjmaloodeen who in this letter of 5-27-2013 asked "have you experienced anything really special [since becoming a satanist] ", my response, personally, is that of all the memorable experiences that stand out, is that when i contemplated drawing the sigil of ashtaroth on  piece of paper, i saw it in my mind's eye glowing in blue light, and really, i feel like she talks to me, like she wants me to get to know her, it is just a feeling, but the type where words are not necessary, you know?
--- On Mon, 5/27/13, rjamaloodeen@... <rjamaloodeen@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Introduction
Date: Monday, May 27, 2013, 5:32 PM

i was a satanist for 3 years i prayed to agares zefra and andras and lucifer... hello ...have you expierienced anything special

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Fletcher Fawcett <fletcherfawcett@... wrote:

i just joined, like, two weeks ago, even though i have been what you may call a closet satanist for 23 years, since i was the age of 10 (really! i felt him calling to me at the age of 10, and i was not scared at all, it felt like he was an old, long-forgotten friend ringing me up out of the blue. of course i said nothing about it, and only lately, now at the age of 33, have i even bothered proclaiming myself as same, namely, to my sweetie, the only one who would understand, what a great relationship we have, love and satanism
welcome demon levais

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

-Daemon
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back