Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Introduction and Question

mr_scratch_666

Ave,

I am new to the group. My name is William but my friends call me “Scratch” because of my open dedication to Satan.

I want to start with a question if that is not being too forward. I recently moved to a new place with a roommate. She is a pagan and is very understanding and sympathetic toward my chosen path. However as she owns the condo, I cannot do as I please as far as decorating. She explained to me very kindly that I can set up an altar but I need to make it rather implicit. So my large Satan statue is not going on my altar. Can anyone suggest a replacement that represents Our Lord and Father that will be only understood by His children and looked over by anyone else? The altar will be in a large shared area of the condo. Unfortunately the bedroom is small and filled with my music and computer equipment so there is no room for a comfortable altar.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Welcome to our community, dear Scratch.

I'd suggests that you buy a peacock feather and place it on the altar. It is all natural and beautiful decoration symbolizing our beloved creator. If you so please, you place as much as nine of them on the altar.

-Samael

2011/4/24 mr_scratch_666 <mr_scratch_666@...
  Ave,

I am new to the group. My name is William but my friends call me “Scratch†because of my open dedication to Satan.

I want to start with a question if that is not being too forward. I recently moved to a new place with a roommate. She is a pagan and is very understanding and sympathetic toward my chosen path. However as she owns the condo, I cannot do as I please as far as decorating. She explained to me very kindly that I can set up an altar but I need to make it rather implicit. So my large Satan statue is not going on my altar. Can anyone suggest a replacement that represents Our Lord and Father that will be only understood by His children and looked over by anyone else? The altar will be in a large shared area of the condo. Unfortunately the bedroom is small and filled with my music and computer equipment so there is no room for a comfortable altar.

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

My housemate is a native American spiritualist who asked me to cover my altar during a house inspection because she thought it might make the real estate agent nervous. Needless to say I was not prepared to do so and since I'm on the lease also I will be politely telling her where to go in regards to that. Thankfully I am aching for her to kick me out...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mr_scratch_666" <mr_scratch_666@... wrote:

Ave,

I am new to the group. My name is William but my friends call me “Scratch” because of my open dedication to Satan.

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Here are some satanic symbols.

The peacock. Satan's beauty and pride.

The goat. The baphomet. Many pagans have this.

The serpent.

The Raven.

She refuses you your satanic statue? why?

Hope this helps.

AVE SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mr_scratch_666" <mr_scratch_666@... wrote:

Ave,

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Thank you Samael, I really appreciate your help. I do not know why I didn't think of that myself. I went to a craft store with a friend and while I was there I decided to look around. Lo and behold I turned around in one of the aisle and there was a beautiful statute of a Peacock! So I went with that. I know that I was lead to that by our Father Satan, or as I like to call him, Diabolus. It was your suggestion that prompted me to go with my friend to that store. Isn't it wonderful how He works through and with his children.

Thank you also for the welcome. It is nice to be in a groupo with others who truly understand and love our Father and Lord. I feel at home here already.

May His Will be done!!!!

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Ave John,

I have known my roommate for many years and I have a deep respect for her. As I said before my statue is a copy of the Rennes-le-Château Devil. I can understand her request. That is the ONLY thing she asked of me. So I am good with it.

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Ave Darklady,

She does not refuse it. The altar will be in a shared living area and my statue is a copy of the Rennes-le-Château Devil! So, she asked me if I would not use it there. It is in my room by my bed now. Problem solved.

Thanks for everything. You are very kind.

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

I am very delighted to read this!

May His will be done!

-Samael

2011/4/28 mr_scratch_666 <mr_scratch_666@...

Thank you Samael, I really appreciate your help. I do not know why I didn't think of that myself. I went to a craft store with a friend and while I was there I decided to look around. Lo and behold I turned around in one of the aisle and there was a beautiful statute of a Peacock! So I went with that. I know that I was lead to that by our Father Satan, or as I like to call him, Diabolus. It was your suggestion that prompted me to go with my friend to that store. Isn't it wonderful how He works through and with his children.

Thank you also for the welcome. It is nice to be in a groupo with others who truly understand and love our Father and Lord. I feel at home here already.

May His Will be done!!!!

In Nomine Diabolus,

Scratch

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back