Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Introducing people to real Satanism?

Valentine1699

I’m curious about how to go about introducing people to the JOS and Spiritual Satanism

I believe that there’s a high chance that my family specifically my parents, me, and my brother have been Satanists in past lives

None of us believe in the Christian garbage, my father identifies as a secular humanist atheist & has a great interest in the ancient satanist philosophers although he doesn’t know they were satanists & my mother is deeply spiritual

They also understand that the nazis were the good guys & about the Jewish conspiracy to enslave humanity

(Obviously missing some peices) but still they are much less programmed by the enemy programs than a majority of people

How do I go about introducing them?

Do I just pull up the websites?

Can I reveal myself as a SS?

Or do I try to use magick to introduce them to it and make it seem like their own ideas?

Silence is golden. It’s better to keep your mouth shut, even if you think they’re SS from previous lifetimes.

Just focus on advancing and doing the rituals for now. Also, maybe consider what the first reply said.

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back