Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

introduce my self

Kyle Nowak

just wanted to say hi to the group my real name is Kyle plz forgive my email address i know i need to change it but for now it serves maintaining the appearance of a normal christian idiot this is my first time posting anything but i have been reading everything for a few days now i was like so many slaveishly devoted to lies having been raised roman catholic so having had it forced down my throat for 25 years (how old i am)  fortunatly for me i was always drawn to history and especialy ancient egyption religion from there my interest in the various pantheons exploded  when i found the JoS site it connected a lot of the dots for me and i had to keep reading more and more it made so much sense of so many things for me and i finally understood why i was so miserable and got no peace from the catholic faith (being all crap how could any one) i could already see so many things wrong with catholics and what they believe and how so much of it is kike garbage the unbelieveable amount of arrogant pride and greed you see in catholic priests and all the sick and criminal things they do and get away with i had had enough  i am blood dedicated as of 4 days ago and have been working on meditation and opening my third eye and in these past days i have to say i am sooooooo much happier in basicly everything i do as go about my day  it was such a great feeling riping the cross off my wall breaking my rosary and throwing them in the trash like being let out of prison if any one has an guidance for a new guy plz mail me i want to learn as much as i can i find my self frustrated that i can't absorb more knowledge faster  nice to meet you all thanks for reading HAIL SATAN!!!     

Congrats on you resent dedication brother!All I can tell you is read as much of the joyofsatan site as you can and meditate daily.All you need to know,is on that site my friend.Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] introduce my self

just wanted to say hi to the group my real name is Kyle plz forgive my email address i know i need to change it but for now it serves maintaining the appearance of a normal christian idiot this is my first time posting anything but i have been reading everything for a few days now i was like so many slaveishly devoted to lies having been raised roman catholic so having had it forced down my throat for 25 years (how old i am)  fortunatly for me i was always drawn to history and especialy ancient egyption religion from there my interest in the various pantheons exploded  when i found the JoS site it connected a lot of the dots for me and i had to keep reading more and more it made so much sense of so many things for me and i finally understood why i was so miserable and got no peace from the catholic faith (being all crap how could any one) i could already see so many things wrong with catholics and what they believe and how so much of it is kike garbage the unbelieveable amount of arrogant pride and greed you see in catholic priests and all the sick and criminal things they do and get away with i had had enough  i am blood dedicated as of 4 days ago and have been working on meditation and opening my third eye and in these past days i have to say i am sooooooo much happier in basicly everything i do as go about my day  it was such a great feeling riping the cross off my wall breaking my rosary and throwing them in the trash like being let out of prison if any one has an guidance for a new guy plz mail me i want to learn as much as i can i find my self frustrated that i can't absorb more knowledge faster  nice to meet you all thanks for reading HAIL SATAN!!!     

That's so awesome! Nice to meet you, and welcome to the family, my
Brother! Hail Father Satan forever!

On 10/24/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Congrats on you resent dedication brother!All I can tell you is read as much
of the joyofsatan site as you can and meditate daily.All you need to know,is
on that site my friend.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] introduce my self

just wanted to say hi to the group

my real name is Kyle

plz forgive my email address i know i need to change it but for now it
serves maintaining the appearance of a normal christian idiot

this is my first time posting anything but i have been reading everything
for a few days now

i was like so many slaveishly devoted to lies having been raised roman
catholic so having had it forced down my throat for 25 years (how old i
am)

fortunatly for me i was always drawn to history and especialy ancient
egyption religion from there my interest in the various pantheons exploded

when i found the JoS site it connected a lot of the dots for me and i had
to keep reading more and more it made so much sense of so many things for
me and i finally understood why i was so miserable and got no peace from
the catholic faith (being all crap how could any one)

i could already see so many things wrong with catholics and what they
believe and how so much of it is kike garbage the unbelieveable amount of
arrogant pride and greed you see in catholic priests and all the sick and
criminal things they do and get away with i had had enough

i am blood dedicated as of 4 days ago and have been working on meditation
and opening my third eye and in these past days i have to say i am
sooooooo much happier in basicly everything i do as go about my day

it was such a great feeling riping the cross off my wall breaking my rosary
and throwing them in the trash like being let out of prison

if any one has an guidance for a new guy plz mail me i want to learn as
much as i can i find my self frustrated that i can't absorb more knowledge
faster

nice to meet you all thanks for reading

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back