Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Intro

Nimue

Hey all:

Kind of new to Satanism, but definitely NOT misinformed. A bit about me... I've been a "student" of different religious practices over the last 20 years or so, and came to Satanism quite naturally.

I'm a Mom, a Librarian, and married. :)

Any questions... Feel free to ask. :)

Cheers,
Pam

<td val[/IMG]Welcome Pam!
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Sat, 4/2/11, Nimue <tracipup@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Intro
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 1:17 PM

Hey all:

Kind of new to Satanism, but definitely NOT misinformed. A bit about me... I've been a "student" of different religious practices over the last 20 years or so, and came to Satanism quite naturally.

Cheers,
Pam
[/TD]

Nice to meet you, Pam! Well, if you continue in your study of
Satanism, you certainly will not be sorry! this is the truth. Hail
Father Satan!

On 4/2/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Welcome Pam!
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Sat, 4/2/11, Nimue <tracipup@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 1:17 PM

Hey all:

Kind of new to Satanism, but definitely NOT misinformed. A bit about me...
I've been a "student" of different religious practices over the last 20
years or so, and came to Satanism quite naturally.

Cheers,

Pam

Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this group. My name is Devan, black sheep of the family to escape from the mind-slave control of monotheism. I commit myself to heavy studies in science, literature, and history. Excelling in the three categories, I tend to get hate mail from strangers and the family for my disbelief and statements against monotheism.

That said, I feel I must explain that I am, for the most part, agnostic. I feel my title status of religion thus far is still Atheism, but with what I've been reading for about a week on the main site, my original concept of Lucifer and his Demons were/are not evil, but instead are of light and assistance. I could go on... but I must ask this question that I've been wanting to have answered for a year now.

For about a year, I've been hearing from several Wiccans, Satanists, and other Polytheists, that I am being trailed, guarded, or prayed upon by three demons. Always three. Regardless of that I'm homeless at this moment, that does not mean that they are praying on me. For all I know they could be trying to keep me out of trouble whilst I'm homeless. But the question is: Who could they possibly be? Normally while zoning out, I find myself drawing various symbols and such; total count is 5 distinct symbols. Two are identified as the eight-pointed star and the upside-down trinity. The other three I have no idea what they are, but I noticed an upside-down pentagram and cross embedded in the design of two of them, whilst the last has the upward pentagram, six-pointed star, and downward cross within the symbol itself. I'm very curious if it could be all linked. I drew and modified the symbols on my tablet and embedded them in my profile picture on FB.

Well I thank the people who took the time to read this and assist. And tips or links to help my investigation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance if anyone has an answer.

Welcome to the group.You are in the right place for true knowledge.Now its time to start a simple power meditation program,and feel the power of your soul,and then dedicate when you feel you are ready.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:53 PM

Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this group. My name is Devan, black sheep of the family to escape from the mind-slave control of monotheism. I commit myself to heavy studies in science, literature, and history. Excelling in the three categories, I tend to get hate mail from strangers and the family for my disbelief and statements against monotheism.

That said, I feel I must explain that I am, for the most part, agnostic. I feel my title status of religion thus far is still Atheism, but with what I've been reading for about a week on the main site, my original concept of Lucifer and his Demons were/are not evil, but instead are of light and assistance. I could go on... but I must ask this question that I've been wanting to have answered for a year now.

For about a year, I've been hearing from several Wiccans, Satanists, and other Polytheists, that I am being trailed, guarded, or prayed upon by three demons. Always three. Regardless of that I'm homeless at this moment, that does not mean that they are praying on me. For all I know they could be trying to keep me out of trouble whilst I'm homeless. But the question is: Who could they possibly be? Normally while zoning out, I find myself drawing various symbols and such; total count is 5 distinct symbols. Two are identified as the eight-pointed star and the upside-down trinity. The other three I have no idea what they are, but I noticed an upside-down pentagram and cross embedded in the design of two of them, whilst the last has the upward pentagram, six-pointed star, and downward cross within the symbol itself. I'm very curious if it could be all linked. I drew and modified the symbols on my tablet and embedded them in my profile picture on FB.

Well I thank the people who took the time to read this and assist. And tips or links to help my investigation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance if anyone has an answer.

You are welcome to the group. Coming to the side of simbols i have almost the same experience with you but most of my question was answerd about seen sigils in my meditation while am meditating on somthing else. I fegured the rest of the sigles out by myself. All your questions will be answerd in this group but if you think the answers are not okey by you be petience you'll figure the symbols out yourself very soon okey, just practice your power meditation every day, it sound simple but is powerfull, it'll help you figure most of the things out yourself cause it helps me. I'm new too and this is all i can tell you.
Hail Satan
Hail all the gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, July 16, 2012 3:53:27 AM GMT-0000

Welcome ! Don't let yourself go deep to know about it. This confusion will be gone by the time you reach a certain level in power meditations. All you need is to make a strong relationship with Satan and this will come out only by your strong faith in him,honesty,reading & learning about him everyday and the other important thing that matter much as well is "power meditations". Do it regularly and your questions about this topic will be answered as you progress in meditations,empowering soul and mind.
Hail Satan !

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back