Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Intro!

[email protected]

Hey guys call me LowPriest ;)

I've been practicing Kriya Yoga and Thelemic Magick for 5 years now. Satan brought me from Thelema to Spiritual Satanism and I haven't been happier!

Can't wait to learn and grow with all of you!

Glad to have you.I kind of came from the same back round myself.You can't go wrong with this group.Start the power meditations as soon as possible.It will help you greatly.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 11:37:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Intro!

I've been practicing Kriya Yoga and Thelemic Magick for 5 years now. Satan brought me from Thelema to Spiritual Satanism and I haven't been happier!

I know man,all the money I spent on the Golden Dawn,and Crowly bullshit.I wish I would have used the money for better purposes.Hindsight is twenty twenty truly
Hail Satan!
Brian..

Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 5:53:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Intro!

I hope you know that Thelema is jewish bullshit and offensive to Satan :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowpriest@..." <lowpriest@... wrote:

haha indeed it is.

There was such a mass of information that we were supposed to learn, but none of it really helped me or the other initiates advance spiritually. Along with the fact we had to PAY to learn about the occult sciences, Red Flags flew around in my head.

So I sat down to meditation and as I reached the breathless state in Kriya Yoga a voice spoke to me and led me here.

I believe that voice to be Dantalian because at my dedication the voice spoke again and I saw a bright blue aura fill my vision.

But we'll see, I'm going to ask him tonight.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowpriest@" <lowpriest@ wrote:

Someone told me to start with the Golden Dawn..."they" contacted me and when I looked over their pre-initiation lessons, it just reminded me way too much of Buybull and Jewsus bullshit so I stayed away and that was that.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know man,all the money I spent on the Golden Dawn,and Crowly bullshit.I wish I
would have used the money for better purposes.Hindsight is twenty twenty truly
Hail Satan!
Brian..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowpriest@" <lowpriest@ wrote:

I've been practicing Kriya Yoga and Thelemic Magick for 5 years now. Satan
brought me from Thelema to Spiritual Satanism and I haven't been happier!

welcome! you have dedicated,right?

Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 12:37:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Intro!

Amazing the shit you will do to find the truth.Glad I found it in JoS.Like a lot of us,been looking for it for a long time.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 2:57:57 PM

Someone told me to start with the Golden Dawn..."they" contacted me and when I looked over their pre-initiation lessons, it just reminded me way too much of Buybull and Jewsus bullshit so I stayed away and that was that.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I know man,all the money I spent on the Golden Dawn,and Crowly bullshit.I wish I
Hail Satan!
Brian..

<td val[/IMG]

--- On Mon, 29/11/10, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Intro!
Date: Monday, 29 November, 2010, 8:55 PM

Amazing the shit you will do to find the truth.Glad I found it in JoS.Like a lot of us,been looking for it for a long time.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 2:57:57 PM

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian..

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "lowpriest@" <lowpriest@ wrote:

Hey, I'm Rohan and i too looked for the truth of the way life...and for me though the system seemed perfect it didnt look that way...and i was approached when i was 19 yrs old by two men both named elton and they showed me truth...at first i was suprised...but i later understood....and all i want is to love my brothers my family and my father satan...bcoz i care for them imensely...even though i have been a satanist only for a year....i donno some words cannot be said...to express the way i feel.
[/TD]

yeah there are many things that guise under Satanism but in fact are Xtian offshoots or jewsus bullcrap..be careful!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowpriest@..." <lowpriest@... wrote:

haha indeed it is.

There was such a mass of information that we were supposed to learn, but none of it really helped me or the other initiates advance spiritually. Along with the fact we had to PAY to learn about the occult sciences, Red Flags flew around in my head.

So I sat down to meditation and as I reached the breathless state in Kriya Yoga a voice spoke to me and led me here.

I believe that voice to be Dantalian because at my dedication the voice spoke again and I saw a bright blue aura fill my vision.

But we'll see, I'm going to ask him tonight.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back