Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Into

noxinflux

Just like to introduce myself here. Male, Canadian, 34. Long time spiritual Satanist.

..Hail Satan!! Stop it shadeofRAVEN.. you and your supposed 'mental dis- orders need not post..Enjoy your "insanity" but don't tell newbies you idiot crap..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here way more than I have :p

Why suffer from mental disorders when you can ENJOY them?

On 2013-04-05, at 7:39 PM, "noxinflux" <noxinflux@... wrote:

Just like to introduce myself here. Male, Canadian, 34. Long time spiritual Satanist.

You still obviously didn't read what I had to say on my quote. Because if you had you'd get it. I have( and had) nothing to do with your DPS thing that went on. My email is what it is because I love ravens and "shades". Not because I'm "like raven" or "following her footsteps" or anything. 

On 2013-04-06, at 9:32 AM, "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
  ..Hail Satan!! Stop it shadeofRAVEN.. you and your supposed 'mental dis- orders need not post..Enjoy your "insanity" but don't tell newbies you idiot crap..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here way more than I have :p

On 2013-04-05, at 7:39 PM, "noxinflux" <noxinflux@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back