Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Internet Warfare - Good idea?

mendez

I was thinking how to help Satan in Internet Warfare and got an idea:
I would play and record game Call of Duty than i would make videos and upload them on youtube. Than in the description of the video i would write JoS links and other links. Is this a good idea? Please give my your advice and your opinion.

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
I would play and record game Call of Duty than i would make videos and upload them on youtube. Than in the description of the video i would write JoS links and other links. Is this a good idea? Please give my your advice and your opinion.

Hail Satan!

Instead in the description which is linked to you via your youtube acc + your game acc, maybe your voice if you record it also, you can write something under every youtube video in the comment section, extra acc extra browser+ tor or vpn see here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56908

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

Good idea do it my friend

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back