Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Internet Censorship

michael delaney

Does the JOS ministry ever worry about internet censorship (i.e. the JOS website getting banned and / or it getting taking down)? I've been pondering this during my meditations and it really worries me. I've thought about writing a series of books (100% based on the JOS website, exposingchristianity, exposingislam, exposingcommunism, etc.) but of course I don't want to get into trouble over copyright infringement. I would just hate to see the websites getting banned and Gentiles having no other way to access the information.

There are pdfs in Satan's Library, on the JoS site, that you can download, read, and keep on your computer.

On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:41 AM, "stocktonnicholas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does the JOS ministry ever worry about internet censorship (i.e. the JOS website getting banned and / or it getting taking down)? I've been pondering this during my meditations and it really worries me. I've thought about writing a series of books (100% based on the JOS website, exposingchristianity, exposingislam, exposingcommunism, etc.) but of course I don't want to get into trouble over copyright infringement. I would just hate to see the websites getting banned and Gentiles having no other way to access the information.

The ministry has encouraged us all multiple times to make copies of everything. You can save to USB and download to your devices (be discreet about how and where you store these) burn to disc, or print. I highly recommend multiple methods. Certain sections of jos, such as the Futhark, I have copied by hand, but I realize this isn't feasible for everyone and to do this for everything would be a painstaking feat. There are over 10000 pages- and that is typed with a font of about 12! But do whatever you can do and have multiple copies in different ways. I like to have things in print in particular in addition to everything. I know ink isn't cheap, but think about it. This is priceless, wonderful knowledge we've been getting for free. What would you pay for this if it were only sold as a book? Again, it's priceless. I'll damn sure pay for some paper and ink for this.

So is writing a series of books a good idea or a bad idea? I don't care about making money off of book sales. I mean I would have to charge an amount that would allow me to break even, but I'm not looking to profit. I just want the masses to have an alternative means of accessing the information contained in the JOS website (as well as its related websites such as exposingchristianity). There are numerous countries around the world where internet censorship is heavily enforced. What about these people? I know I could go onto forums and such and convince people that way, but I also know that there has to be people out there who would appreciate all of this information in a physical book. Like I said though, I don't want to get in trouble over copyright infringement.

Oh yeah I think everyone that can should print out as much as they can, start with stuff like the meditations and information on Satanism and exposing Christianity and communism. Print out as much as you can, multiple copies if you can. Save the pdfs to your computer.

The HP/S has said to spread their PDF files etc. but haven't mentioned anything about converting them to other sources of information.

I believe you need the "go" from them.

Right now Spiritual and Internet -Warfare seems to be the most effective tool. We have to take down the enemy spiritually, so spreading the JoS links is important. - I believe this is the most effective way right now. But by no means let this discourage you from your own idea.

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... y_666.htmlhttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10009.htmlhttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10637.htmlhttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10762.html

I don't know how to get into contact with them. The website is copyrighted, so I know I'd need to get their permission. Of course, I'd be willing to let them read the final draft before I began distributing. My first idea was to write a book about the Demons taken directly from the JOS website. It would contain all information about each Demon, as well as include their sigils and what each one looks like (astral temple of the gods has some good pictures). Books have a history of getting banned though. Perhaps I should think of something else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back