Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Interesting Dream?

jhd4412

I had a dream about two people, I'm not really sure who, I thought they were at first family but my family knows nothing about this.
Well, in the dream I had two people ask me if I wanted Greys to oversee my meditations. Immediately, in the dream I said I don't want those monsters near me. Those two people also said that they watch from a corner in the house I was inside in the dream, and not to be too loud as they might hear me and come nearer.

Also, I have been entertaining the idea of joining the Golden Dawn to see if I could learn any information about what they do with meditations and magick. I don't know much about them besides that I believe that they are not of Father. I also told him I would not switch sides but that i thought it would be interesting in a sense to know what they are up to and do in their practices.
PS. I was doing this before the dream. And after that dream I woke up at 3:00Am. Is that like a special time or like an enemy time?

Then after waking up i vibrated the runes just in case to destroy enemies there and too protect myself.

After falling back to sleep I had another sick dream but it was completely different then the previous one and nothing about enemy beings were in it.

So, Brothers and Sisters what are your opinions on this.

Full greys or half Greys???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

I had a dream about two people, I'm not really sure who, I thought they were at first family but my family knows nothing about this.
Well, in the dream I had two people ask me if I wanted Greys to oversee my meditations. Immediately, in the dream I said I don't want those monsters near me. Those two people also said that they watch from a corner in the house I was inside in the dream, and not to be too loud as they might hear me and come nearer.

Also, I have been entertaining the idea of joining the Golden Dawn to see if I could learn any information about what they do with meditations and magick. I don't know much about them besides that I believe that they are not of Father. I also told him I would not switch sides but that i thought it would be interesting in a sense to know what they are up to and do in their practices.
PS. I was doing this before the dream. And after that dream I woke up at 3:00Am. Is that like a special time or like an enemy time?

Then after waking up i vibrated the runes just in case to destroy enemies there and too protect myself.

After falling back to sleep I had another sick dream but it was completely different then the previous one and nothing about enemy beings were in it.

3 am is Satan's time, the time to begin kundalini workings or the magnum opus. I can't find the post, but I'm pretty sure I've seen HP Maxine mention it before.

Oh, and it's not worth it to join the golden dawn. It's just a typical kike bullshit occult organization where they use the kike kabala, banish using enemy angels, vibrate jewhova's names in rituals e.t.c. Not only that, but their rituals are very materialistic and they teach some very stupid things. I was reading some book written by a golden dawn member and he was saying that hermes is merely a force and not a real being and this force is associated with planet Mercury, wednesday, white wine, fish and brings knowledge, science e.t.c.. So to acquire knowledge you have to recite some jewish BS and stand in some kike BS symbols on a wednesday and eat fish and drink white wine while chanting the name of hermes e.t.c.!! I laughed my ass off after reading that. I can't remember the book, but it seem to start nicely giving a good definition of magick, but that part about Hermes really turned me off.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

You know I'm not really sure, about the two people, from what I saw they appeared white, that is, caucasion, but the greys they were talking about I would've thought of them as the color grey.

so, do you think it could have been my guardians, i haven't figured out who they are yet, but I think I have more than one, that is, warning me of joining something that wouldn't be healthy for me?

The people in your dreams are NOT YOUR GUARDIANS. They are with the legion of Light, or some other beings who are in league with the Greys.

They were inviting you to join them. They are obviously friends with the greys.

I understand your curiousity, but if you jump into that with them, I can't tell you exactly where it will take you.

I wouldn't do it, they are not of Satan's league.

hailz

so, do you think it could have been my guardians, i haven't figured out who they are yet, but I think I have more than one, that is, warning me of joining something that wouldn't be healthy for me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back