Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

interesting books?

Jessica1

I was wondering if anyone knew of some really interesting books to read I already read The Lost Book of Enki and i read another book from the same author but I was wondering if there are books that aren't from Zecharia Sitchin

there is a book called Western Body, Eastern Mind.  It talks about the chakra system and i found it usefull.  you should find it in your local library.  ;)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 5:49:01 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] interesting books?

I was wondering if anyone knew of some really interesting books to read I already read The Lost Book of Enki and i read another book from the same author but I was wondering if there are books that aren't from Zecharia Sitchin

thanks ill check it out

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

there is a book called Western Body, Eastern Mind.  It talks about the chakra system and i found it usefull.  you should find it in your local library.  ;)

Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 5:49:01 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] interesting books?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back