Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

interested

givemethetruth90

Hello everyone...um i just found joy of Satan a couple hours ago and i am curious. I am wondering what do to now? where do i start. I would like to find an experienced mentor to guide me please help....
i am sincerely looking for God,and if finding Satan helps then i want to get deeper
but i am scared i am of my wits. i don't want to go to through it alone.

First of all givemethetruth90,Father Satan is the truth.You just need to keep reading the site,until you understand how you have been lied too,if me your whole life.It takes time to understand what truth is,but you have found the right place.I never found it until I came here too.Glad you are here,and you don't need anyone to show you.The site tells it all,and how to dedicate your soul to Father Satan,who is the only true God,and the only one that cares about you.So start your power meditations,and when you are ready,you can do your dedication ritual.Good luck and Welcome! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 11:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] interested

Hello everyone...um i just found joy of Satan a couple hours ago and i am curious. I am wondering what do to now? where do i start. I would like to find an experienced mentor to guide me please help....
i am sincerely looking for God,and if finding Satan helps then i want to get deeper

well if you just found it and became interested id say look at the dedication ritual page aka making a commitment to Satan section of the JOS site.
then take a look at whats required to do the dedication and find out where closest to you you can purchase the needed items.
as far as needle or razor goes it does not have to be that specifically.  i myself used a white thumbtack and a black feather from some kind of bird i think was a crow or some other kind of black bird.  this was good as i had this but had no dried out pen.
the thing you would really have to search for and buy are the candles. honestly i did not think id find black but somehow i found em.  they were small but do-able.

my candles used were like:
3 small black ones.2 long and tall red ones.and like 4 or 5 blue ones.
i dunno why but blue for me seemed like the easiest to get/find as i had a few different sized and shaped blue ones for my dedication.

hope this helps

oooooooh
and after that id say get to work on meditation and opening the 3rd eye.
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:01 PM

do i have to do the dedication? can i call  on my guardian without the dedication?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] interested

well if you just found it and became interested id say look at the dedication ritual page aka making a commitment to Satan section of the JOS site.
then take a look at whats required to do the dedication and find out where closest to you you can purchase the needed items.
as far as needle or razor goes it does not have to be that specifically.  i myself used a white thumbtack and a black feather from some kind of bird i think was a crow or some other kind of black bird.  this was good as i had this but had no dried out pen.
the thing you would really have to search for and buy are the candles. honestly i did not think id find black but somehow i found em.  they were small but do-able.

my candles used were like:
3 small black ones.2 long and tall red ones.and like 4 or 5 blue ones.
i dunno why but blue for me seemed like the easiest to get/find as i had a few different sized and shaped blue ones for my dedication.

hope this helps

oooooooh
and after that id say get to work on meditation and opening the 3rd eye.
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:01 PM

Don't be afraid of being alone either.  We are all family here and help each other out.  Anytime you have a question or concern just post it on the board and you are sure to get a response. Welcome and hope to hear from you again soon.
Hail Satan!!Hail Morax!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back