Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Interested in meeting other Satanists

[email protected]

Satanism is something I have been born into, it just comes natural to me. I have been awakened to the truth prior to my discovery of the joyofsatan.com

I find the lie of Christianity evident in every day life, simply by putting clues together.

I am so greatly sick of Christians, tired of atheists, basically fed up of everyone that has not discovered the truth; for I cannot tolerate stupidity. I struggle to meet other spiritual satanists, and I've always wanted to find someone else I can relate to instead of clash with for a change. :)

HAIL SATAN!

Please be more then welcome to talk with me. Email me directly with the title as Satan to 90snakez@.... hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaylenegarcia@..." <shaylenegarcia@... wrote:

Satanism is something I have been born into, it just comes natural to me. I have been awakened to the truth prior to my discovery of the joyofsatan.com

I find the lie of Christianity evident in every day life, simply by putting clues together.

I am so greatly sick of Christians, tired of atheists, basically fed up of everyone that has not discovered the truth; for I cannot tolerate stupidity. I struggle to meet other spiritual satanists, and I've always wanted to find someone else I can relate to instead of clash with for a change. :)

HAIL SATAN!

We highly discourage giving out personal information such as your email adress. There are, unfortunatly, infiltrators crawling all through these groups, and they are waiting for people to give them their personal email so they can harras and deter you away from Satanism.

You don't need to meet up with other Satanists, while it would be a great idea, it isn't needed, and just isn't safe. You can't know for sure if someone is who they claim to be. If you have any questions, you're free to ask them here. This is what the groups were made for.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

Please be more then welcome to talk with me. Email me directly with the title as Satan to 90snakez@... hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaylenegarcia@" <shaylenegarcia@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

ya
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

Please be more then welcome to talk with me. Email me directly with the title as Satan to 90snakez@... hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaylenegarcia@" <shaylenegarcia@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back