Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

interested chatting?

Henry Nav

Is any one interested in chatting? I'm looking for new satanic friends my interests are besides chatting/ talking about satanism also my interests are witch craft summoning spirits reading anything about the occult

Hail Satan!

i will chat with you! lowrynick is my messenger name im on now on my phone but bout to sleep so prolly just chat with u tmrw if you don't message soon
hail satan friend

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@... wrote:

Is any one interested in chatting? I'm looking for new satanic friends my interests are besides chatting/ talking about satanism also my interests are witch craft summoning spirits reading anything about the occult

Hail Satan!

Sure ill chat too but I do talk about more then just that

Sent from my LG phone

lowrynick <lowrynick@... wrote:

i will chat with you! lowrynick is my messenger name im on now on my phone but bout to sleep so prolly just chat with u tmrw if you don't message soon
hail satan friend

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I shall add you as well. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@... wrote:

hail satan friend

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

most of us will chat with u to help u the best we can..
Hail Satan------------------------------ On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 7:15 AM CST Tif wrote: Sure ill chat too but I do talk about more then just that Sent from my LG phone lowrynick <lowrynick@... wrote: i will chat with you! lowrynick is my messenger name im on now on my phone but bout to sleep so prolly just chat with u tmrw if you don't message soon hail satan friend --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@... wrote: Is any one interested in chatting? I'm looking for new satanic friends my interests are besides chatting/ talking about satanism also my interests are witch craft summoning spirits reading anything about the occult Hail Satan!

i do not have internet access where i currently live but 1 to 3 days of the week i spend time at a coffee place for like 3 to 4 hrs tops so just tell me where you live (ned to know what your time zone is so i know if i have time to chat with you or not) and we may be able to work something out

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: interested chatting?

Hail Satan------------------------------ On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 7:15 AM CST Tif wrote: Sure ill chat too but I do talk about more then just that Sent from my LG phone lowrynick <lowrynick@... wrote: i will chat with you! lowrynick is my messenger name im on now on my phone but bout to sleep so prolly just chat with u tmrw if you don't message soon hail satan friend --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@... wrote: Is any one interested in chatting? I'm looking for new satanic friends my interests are besides chatting/ talking about satanism also my interests are witch craft summoning spirits reading anything about the occult Hail Satan!

Hey :) You can chat with me. My instant messenger name is sixredcandles. 
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 15, 2012, at 5:12 PM, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:
  i do not have internet access where i currently live but 1 to 3 days of the week i spend time at a coffee place for like 3 to 4 hrs tops so just tell me where you live (ned to know what your time zone is so i know if i have time to chat with you or not) and we may be able to work something out

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: interested chatting?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back