Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

interacting with those who are without

Greetings

I was wondering how we should go about our everyday lives with those who are without, especially Catholics/Christians because there are many where I live. Work for example and at the dojo how should I carry myself? how should I interact with them?

In no different manner, just maintain normalcy outside of you and refuse anything of religion if there are events/discussions of that kind. Those without are almost everyone basically, we still have to function in this reality and not be weirdos. Enjoy life and social relations and keep what's sacred away from the mundane reality.

NakedPluto said:
In no different manner, just maintain normalcy outside of you and refuse anything of religion if there are events/discussions of that kind. Those without are almost everyone basically, we still have to function in this reality and not be weirdos. Enjoy life and social relations and keep what's sacred away from the mundane reality.
It's sad how bad humanity has fallen when we are considered the weirdos in the bunch

I know how it is, unfortunately I study in a Christian school, which, to make matters worse, has a church just for the school

Treat them as if they were normal people, avoid discussing religion, if any of them wants to make a "prayer" or something like that, deny it and say that they are in a hurry. Unfortunately we have to put up with living in the same environment as these people.

Light13 said:
Greetings

I was wondering how we should go about our everyday lives with those who are without, especially Catholics/Christians because there are many where I live. Work for example and at the dojo how should I carry myself? how should I interact with them?

Associate with your own race, do not do business with Jews, and do not engage in partying/degenerate culture in places such as nightclubs, bars, etc.

You're likely to find the closest people to us at gyms/yoga classes, NS orgs (be very fucking careful), and witchcraft/metaphysical shops in your local area, they're sometimes run by a coven.

Humans are naturally social creatures. As SS we are the most human of all. It's healthy to be social and avoiding it can cause depression. The above is possible while at the same time avoiding degenerate behavior and avoiding engaging in abrahamic events.

It'll depend on the individual's karmic make up and their own time how much they wish to interact with everyday/average people.

People like Hitler resonated with the people not because he was a loner who kept to himself every single day but because he knew how to speak and act/engage with his community. Both sides felt the connection.

He could of well enough acted like he didn't want to speak to anyone because in true he was a better person than everyone around him but that doesn't help anyone.

Same goes for many Greek philosophers who wouldn't engage in degenerate behavior but would be around everywhere studying people by both observing and engaging.

Of course alone time for SS for us to meditate, do yoga alone and study can be just as golden but adding both things (amount depending on each individual as mentioned) is a healthy balance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back