Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Intense heat

koreysun

Hello brothers, sisters, a few days ago i felt a strange heat on my heart chakra , I have cleansed and meditating, but the heat did not subside now I feel a intense heat on my heart chakra AND my lower back I am pretty sure that it is not my kundalini rising as I barely have 2 months since I have started meditating, but I THINK it may be energy pooling up? Anyways The heat is now unbarable taking showers does not subside the heat from my heart chakra and my lower back, I would like to know WHAT is causing the heat in those two areas and anyway to remedy the intense heat?:/ Where I live it's 23C Not hot...

I don't think this is a good thing

Question... are in love with someone currently?! Do you have feelings for someone?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@... wrote:

Hello brothers, sisters, a few days ago i felt a strange heat on my heart chakra , I have cleansed and meditating, but the heat did not subside now I feel a intense heat on my heart chakra AND my lower back I am pretty sure that it is not my kundalini rising as I barely have 2 months since I have started meditating, but I THINK it may be energy pooling up? Anyways The heat is now unbarable taking showers does not subside the heat from my heart chakra and my lower back, I would like to know WHAT is causing the heat in those two areas and anyway to remedy the intense heat?:/ Where I live it's 23C Not hot...

No not at the moment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

I don't think this is a good thing

Question... are in love with someone currently?! Do you have feelings for someone?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@ wrote:

This is probably an attack from the enemy... try to invoke the element of water... if you can try to do this while being in the water (in a bathtub or in the sea... or at least dip your hands in a bucket of water)... try building your defenses... clean your aura... do a banishing ritual

is the feeling of fire constant? do you have any weird thoughts (out of the ordinary) ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back