Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Instant trance?

John Kundalini

How can I decrease the time it takes me to go into trance to under a minute or so?

I want to practice for the evil eye technique.

By training your mind and mastering void meditation, so that you can concentrate fully in any time no matter the external influences. If you can do this then you can enter a trance without even bothering to do any preparatory exercises, just by concentrating on it.

Another way is a NLP technique called "anchoring". What you do here, is enter a trance, and when you are in a deep enough trance make a gesture you'll remember, for example joining your index finger with your pinky and mentally saying "trance". You should do this every time you enter a deep trance, for about a month. After this time period, your brain will have this gesture associated with a deep trance. No matter where you are, you'll join your index finger and pinky and mentally say "trance" and fall into a trance instantly. If it's a deep trance in which you can't move your body, just visualize or bring your attention to something specific.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

How can I decrease the time it takes me to go into trance to under a minute or so?

Good advice thanks I will try that.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 4, 2010 2:48:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Instant trance?

By training your mind and mastering void meditation, so that you can concentrate fully in any time no matter the external influences. If you can do this then you can enter a trance without even bothering to do any preparatory exercises, just by concentrating on it.

Another way is a NLP technique called "anchoring". What you do here, is enter a trance, and when you are in a deep enough trance make a gesture you'll remember, for example joining your index finger with your pinky and mentally saying "trance". You should do this every time you enter a deep trance, for about a month. After this time period, your brain will have this gesture associated with a deep trance. No matter where you are, you'll join your index finger and pinky and mentally say "trance" and fall into a trance instantly. If it's a deep trance in which you can't move your body, just visualize or bring your attention to something specific.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back