Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

insomnia due to too much bio electricity

derikgsthreesixs23

I meditated at around midnight last night (busy all day) and did too many breathing exercises to the point I was sweating from my face and body. Then I tried going to sleep a few hours later and couldn't at all. I could feel my energy all aroud my head up to an inch above, also on my arms. Well I ended finally going to sleep this morning at around 11:00am. I only slept 3 or 4 hours. I remember hp Maxine saying something about that a gods bio is so strong, it can keep you awake for days. Looks like I kept myself up with my own. Any of you have had this happen?

I invoked Demons several times and my skin tingled for a couple of days afterwards, feeling like a sunburn without the pain, just the sensitivity. Invoking Demons before sleep can cause insomnia, as the energy of the Demon/ess can keep you awake, as it is intense and powerful. With self-empowerment and increasing our own bioelectricity, we will always be able to feel a Demon and have some after effects, but they will be minimal as we become stronger.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

I meditated at around midnight last night (busy all day) and did too many breathing exercises to the point I was sweating from my face and body. Then I tried going to sleep a few hours later and couldn't at all. I could feel my energy all aroud my head up to an inch above, also on my arms. Well I ended finally going to sleep this morning at around 11:00am. I only slept 3 or 4 hours. I remember hp Maxine saying something about that a gods bio is so strong, it can keep you awake for days. Looks like I kept myself up with my own. Any of you have had this happen?

Yes Derik.....a Santorian friend of mine used to call it an energy "hangover".

It will disapate in time. This is what happened to me, by the way, the first time I evoked Hecate back in 1998.

Also it happened again in 2000.
Once it passes you will feel much like yourself.

And go slow when you evoke a daemon. When I dedicated to Satan, I have NEVER had an energy hangover again since.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

When I did my dedication I could not sleep the whole night And I take a sleeping pill ! It was annoying of course but it was worth it 
Hail Satan

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 12, 2011, at 8:26 PM, "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Yes Derik.....a Santorian friend of mine used to call it an energy "hangover".

It will disapate in time. This is what happened to me, by the way, the first time I evoked Hecate back in 1998.

Also it happened again in 2000.
Once it passes you will feel much like yourself.

And go slow when you evoke a daemon. When I dedicated to Satan, I have NEVER had an energy hangover again since.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@ wrote:

Energy hangover! Haha that's funny.

I can relate, just now I did the aura of protection meditation before sleeping. Since my energy intake seems to have drasticly increased lately I got really hot, and now all my fatituge dissapeared and it feels like I can be awake all night...
--- In [email protected], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

Magpie bridge,there a similar technique in yoga,forgot what it called,mudra something,it helps in excess bioelectricity,another way is to use the energy for a working,the more u use ur power,the better u are at it.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:58 PDT Minoon Chimera wrote:

I can relate, just now I did the aura of protection meditation before sleeping. Since my energy intake seems to have drasticly increased lately I got really hot, and now all my fatituge dissapeared and it feels like I can be awake all night...

Magpie bridge,there a similar technique in yoga,forgot what it called,mudra something,it helps in excess bioelectricity,another way is to use the energy for a working,the more u use ur power,the better u are at it.

Headaches,fever,insomnia,feeling like i can run a marathon,n again,bleeding gums,etc been there done that.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:30 PDT Catlovers Foreva wrote:

Whenever I do chakra meditation exercises I cannot sleep AT ALL.  I am just wide awake until the sun comes up and I have energy for the rest of the day.  I was up once for about 36 hours before I began to feel sleepy.  It still happens every now and then.  I just watch some movies or tv and wait for it to wear off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back