Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Insanity and hallucinations

roxy_falloutgirl

Is there even a such thing as insanity?
or hallucinations?
because dont they at least have an explanation?
and schiztophrenia is different from astrally seeing things
right?
and since thier different i dont know what the MAJOR difference is except that those people see things because they paranoy themselves and drive themselves to thinking things are there when thier not?

For the majority, all "hallucinations" are just astral visions. People are usually said to be "unwell" if they see any, it's part of xtian control.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@... wrote:

or hallucinations?
right?
and since thier different i dont know what the MAJOR difference is except that those people see things because they paranoy themselves and drive themselves to thinking things are there when thier not?

Good question!
Wish I could answer it for you, but I don't know.
Robert.

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@... wrote:

or hallucinations?
right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back