Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Inquiry

Help me with my log in details please? I missed something amidst the password and id. Please come to my rescue fast.
Thanks.

Or is it only but a spiritual battle, one that goes with fervent prayers and meditation alone? On 22 Feb 2016 07:11, attractionyehcux@... wrote:
Thank u very much. Now I am well informed on that aspect. What do I do to further the mission of this organization and what are the rewards understanding how dangerous it could be going by the enemy's achievements and gained grounds which need to be debased by our collective effort? How protected is one by this organisation who chooses to embark on this mission?   On 20 Feb 2016 10:25, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thank u very much. Now I am well informed on that aspect. What do I do to further the mission of this organization and what are the rewards understanding how dangerous it could be going by the enemy's achievements and gained grounds which need to be debased by our collective effort? How protected is one by this organisation who chooses to embark on this mission?  

I have done that already. We obviously have a long way to go. We need our own system or a complete overthrow and occupation of the existing ones, it sure can't happen overnight. I would like to be a part and parcel of it though.  Hail Enki.
On 25 Feb 2016 14:46, "johnson_akemi@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website. Doing so will answer your questions regarding what the Joy of Satan does and what our objective are.

Joy of Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org  

If you want to help overthrow the current system and establish Satan's golden kingdom on Earth, then participate in the group rituals going on right now. The rituals attack the enemy's source of power and are their complete undoing.

URGENT!! Leave all other Rituals and do THIS one!!
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic13355.html  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back