Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Initiation Ritual

Max1

How do you perform an Initiation Ritual. I have already performed dedication ritual to Lucifer?

Hello everyone..

I have red about initiation ritual on Joy of Satan website, in Liber Azerate and the Bible of the Adversary. Which one is the right one? They have a little differences.

I think that the initiation ritual must be performed with the true devotion to Lucifer in your hearth. It doesn't matter how big is your altar. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for response

Look at the title of this group and the answer is obvious. I mean, you joined the "Joy of Satan" group which is based on the site and did you expect us to tell you that the Dedication ritual in the JoS site is wrong and the other 2 reverse xian BS books are right???Really...Think!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joyof666" <joyof666@... wrote:

Hello everyone..

I have red about initiation ritual on Joy of Satan website, in Liber Azerate and the Bible of the Adversary. Which one is the right one? They have a little differences.

I think that the initiation ritual must be performed with the true devotion to Lucifer in your hearth. It doesn't matter how big is your altar. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for response

<td val[/IMG]On the contrary,I use to follow Michael Ward's Luciferianism,until I found JoS,then I realized as diznit said,it is just kike BS with a little RHP mixed in.Be careful  my friend,or you will be Blaspheming the true Gods of Hell.
Hail Satan
Brian
--- On Sun, 9/4/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Initiation Ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 4, 2011, 4:39 PM

Look at the title of this group and the answer is obvious. I mean, you joined the "Joy of Satan" group which is based on the site and did you expect us to tell you that the Dedication ritual in the JoS site is wrong and the other 2 reverse xian BS books are right???Really...Think!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "joyof666" <joyof666@... wrote:

Hello everyone..

Thanks for response
[/TD]

Hey Brian, the other book this guy said is even worse than Michael W. Ford's. I mean Ford is bad enough to say blasphemies against Lady Lilith that she's a vampire and promote all that crap about vampirism and use some jewish BS, but the other book contains the jewish insulting "qlippoth" and describes our Gods as vengeful monsters, uses hebrew crap and other blasphemies, the usual BS about our Gods being about "chaos" and the usual BS thinking that they are the "ancient ones" from the Necronomicon (our Gods are the Elder Gods like Enki, Marduk e.t.c. and the ancient ones are not real but symbolical). Thank Satan I can't read Swedish so I can't see the blashpemies, it's from people who have told me what this organization about "anti-cosmic Satanism" is about.

Both have to do with the xian BS about us and portray our glorious Gods as "evil" or wrathful just like xianity does and disregarding the xian buybull where jewhova is the real one who is wrathful and kills all the time.

Even Luciferians I've met don't recognize Ford as a real luciferian and they think he's a disgrace.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

On the contrary,I use to follow Michael Ward's Luciferianism,until I found JoS,then I realized as diznit said,it is just kike BS with a little RHP mixed in.Be careful  my friend,or you will be Blaspheming the true Gods of Hell.
Hail Satan
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joyof666" <joyof666@ wrote:

Hello everyone..

Thanks for response

<td val[/IMG]Yes diznit,I bought over twenty of Wards books,and they  too teach about the qlippoth,or the backward tree of life,which is just as blasphemous kike BS just the same.Never had the opportunity to read the other book,but I feel that I am not missing anything,by reading more disinformation.
Hail Satan
Brian
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 4, 2011, 5:23 PM

Hey Brian, the other book this guy said is even worse than Michael W. Ford's. I mean Ford is bad enough to say blasphemies against Lady Lilith that she's a vampire and promote all that crap about vampirism and use some jewish BS, but the other book contains the jewish insulting "qlippoth" and describes our Gods as vengeful monsters, uses hebrew crap and other blasphemies, the usual BS about our Gods being about "chaos" and the usual BS thinking that they are the "ancient ones" from the Necronomicon (our Gods are the Elder Gods like Enki, Marduk e.t.c. and the ancient ones are not real but symbolical). Thank Satan I can't read Swedish so I can't see the blashpemies, it's from people who have told me what this organization about "anti-cosmic Satanism" is about.

Both have to do with the xian BS about us and portray our glorious Gods as "evil" or wrathful just like xianity does and disregarding the xian buybull where jewhova is the real one who is wrathful and kills all the time.

Even Luciferians I've met don't recognize Ford as a real luciferian and they think he's a disgrace.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

On the contrary,I use to follow Michael Ward's Luciferianism,until I found JoS,then I realized as diznit said,it is just kike BS with a little RHP mixed in.Be careful  my friend,or you will be Blaspheming the true Gods of Hell.
Hail Satan
Brian

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "joyof666" <joyof666@ wrote:

Hello everyone..

Thanks for response
[/TD]

I have a quick question..i live with my parents so i was kinda worried they would catch me doing the initiation ritual..well i decided to just do it . Well during the ritual i did everything correct but when it got to burning the paper i got scared the smoke detectors in my house would go off so i stopped and took my candle and paper outside and i burned it outside..is that a problem? Also i was so worried that i forgot to say the last line.."so mote it be" i also forgot to say Hail Satan..do i need to redo the ritual since i forgot these lines at the end of the ritual? Or am i good to go and finally apart of Father Satan..

Is it necessary to perform the Initiation ritual physically or can we do it in our astral temples? Just wondering since im underage and my parents are Christian and would kill me if they knew I'm into satanism

If you cannot do it physically, you can do it in your astral temple. It is just as valid, because Satan understand that being underage, you are not technically free :/ However, as soon as you can (it is okay if you cannot until you move out of your parents house) you should perform the ritual physically.
HAIL SATAN!!!

@...85 yes you can. You SHOULD as soon as you are able. The Astral one is still valid, but you should perform it physically as soon as you are able. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back