Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ing

[email protected]

Trying to understand this rune better and how to use it, dose just reciting/ using it build the energy in it its self for me and how would i then use the amassed energy from it after its built up and direct it torawds someone/something

HAIL SATAN

@aaaaaalllllll2.  Ref runes
I'm not very knowledgeable about runes, but there is a link about them on jos The Runic Kabalah [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
There is also a pdf download in the Satan's library.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 3:40 AM, aaaaaallllll2@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Trying to understand this rune better and how to use it, dose just reciting/ using it build the energy in it its self for me and how would i then use the amassed energy from it after its built up and direct it torawds someone/something

HAIL SATAN

This is the method I use and it works.

Visualize the rune in your aura and keep it there. You can just put it close to your leg and it will be in your aura.

Then you make an affirmation 9 times. while engulfing yourself in white gold light. Keep this light there for the entire working.

State affirmation 9 times
Vibrate rune a multiple of times for this rune the number is 22 or a multiple of 22.
Vibrate AUM
State affirmation 9 more times
Vibrate AUM once more

Finished.

Try to think up a good affirmation for what you are trying to accomplish and what the rune actually does.
Here is a chakra diagram to help you locate the chakras of which you vibrate AUM into. Remember to add permanentely and in a positive and healthy manner for me into your affirmation.

A into your solar chakra, U into your throat chakra, M into your sixth chakra.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agram.html

Also, make sure to NOT start any working on a void of course moon because that will cancel the entire working out.

Here is a website to help you track what the moon is doing in your area if you give it your accurate location.

www.lunarium.co.uk

Thanks very helpfull

Another quick question for you do i vibrate aum into the specific chakras anytime aum is involved in a working or just this one specifically, also what about lidyas full apo she just posted with vibrating aum Suryae

You can't have too many AoPs. Ms Lydia said this. But do separate them with at least 30 minutes so they can each have their own energy. Should do one morning and one at night. Lydia published also in that list the Bjorkin meditation. I like to do it last thing before sleep, because this is a nighttime rune.
About AUM. Any time it's vibrated, any ritual, vibrate AAA in the 666 chakra. UUU in the throat chakra. MMM in the 6th chakra.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 5:37 AM, aaaaaallllll2@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thanks very helpfull

Another quick question for you do i vibrate aum into the specific chakras anytime aum is involved in a working or just this one specifically, also what about lidyas full apo she just posted with vibrating aum Suryae

Ok thanks, so dose that include aum-suryae, aum threw the specific chakras and suryae threw the body as a whole?
I know it sounds like i keep asking the same thing over but id rather get the little details right instead of starting improper habits

Thanks you once again for all your guys time and advice

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back