Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Informative Link

hailazazel

I have just found an informative link about the Talmud (through a post of HPS Maxine)
This is the link- http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english ... almud2.htm

Exposing sentences by the jews:

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Remember the blasphemies against jewsus were added later to further delude the Gentiles to think they are against hoaxianity. But we Satanists know better.

HAIL SATAN!!

Thanks for the Link.

I had no idea how bad the Talmud is but I do now - now I know. It's outrageous. It's a hateful tome of supersitions, ridiculous health prescriptions and anti-human stupidity ever concocted by an anti-human enity - the jew.

I have to laugh ... Where's the 'Unconditional Love' - Jew-Xainty
preaches? There is None; especially in this sick collection of laws, stupidities and edicts -The Talmud.

Basically, if your a Gentile you should be dead or subjugated. Well, I'm a Gentile and I wont be subjugated or Dead, if I can help it.

It's so ridiculous - The Talmud. I didn't know there was a holy way to urinate. I thought this was natural and there is no holy or unholy way to void your bladder of urine. What fool would say otherwise? Evidently, the jew.

Women mensturating are a danger? Really? In what way and to who or whom? The Jew? This is ridiculous. Maybe, we should station mensturating Women at all intersections and the Jews could not pass. Jews need a lesson from Hypatia about menturation and mensturual fluids - she would rub there noses in it with glee.

So, according to the Talmud; I, a Gentile; deserve to go to Hell and be boiled in human waste. Really! Then, I will gladly go to Hell, but I know Father will not boil me, but have open arms for me; as I am one of his.

Yes, the Talmud is a declaration of War against the Gentile. and it's every Gentiles duty to respond in like mode. In warfare you use every means to win and thrive and I intend to do just that.

I will afix a 'Death Head' astrally to my Spiritual Crown Cap, until this Battle is won and the War is over.

O - Father Satan - Give Us Strength and Wisdom to Defeat Our Enemies - Let Us be Wise as Serpents and Deadly as Vipers.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

I have just found an informative link about the Talmud (through a post of HPS Maxine)

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Remember the blasphemies against jewsus were added later to further delude the Gentiles to think they are against hoaxianity. But we Satanists know better.

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm glad I kept seeing stuff like this:
Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

It was like no matter what I did I was going to "Hell" because if I was xian, the talmud damned me and if I was something else the bible damned me. All these contradictions are what drove me to Satanism.

Spiritual Satanism brings truth and I shall never again feel as lost as I did before.

Hail Satan.
Hail the Gods of Hell.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

THEY DESERVE NOTHING LESS! HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Thanks for the Link.

I had no idea how bad the Talmud is but I do now - now I know. It's outrageous. It's a hateful tome of supersitions, ridiculous health prescriptions and anti-human stupidity ever concocted by an anti-human enity - the jew.

preaches? There is None; especially in this sick collection of laws, stupidities and edicts -The Talmud.

Basically, if your a Gentile you should be dead or subjugated. Well, I'm a Gentile and I wont be subjugated or Dead, if I can help it.

It's so ridiculous - The Talmud. I didn't know there was a holy way to urinate. I thought this was natural and there is no holy or unholy way to void your bladder of urine. What fool would say otherwise? Evidently, the jew.

Women mensturating are a danger? Really? In what way and to who or whom? The Jew? This is ridiculous. Maybe, we should station mensturating Women at all intersections and the Jews could not pass. Jews need a lesson from Hypatia about menturation and mensturual fluids - she would rub there noses in it with glee.

So, according to the Talmud; I, a Gentile; deserve to go to Hell and be boiled in human waste. Really! Then, I will gladly go to Hell, but I know Father will not boil me, but have open arms for me; as I am one of his.

Yes, the Talmud is a declaration of War against the Gentile. and it's every Gentiles duty to respond in like mode. In warfare you use every means to win and thrive and I intend to do just that.

I will afix a 'Death Head' astrally to my Spiritual Crown Cap, until this Battle is won and the War is over.

O - Father Satan - Give Us Strength and Wisdom to Defeat Our Enemies - Let Us be Wise as Serpents and Deadly as Vipers.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

I can't wait for when they will be removed from the face of our Earth.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

THEY DESERVE NOTHING LESS! HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Thanks for the Link.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back